Late Night Ratings Sink As Viewers Tire Of Constant Anti-Trump Attacks

Agree, it's a causation speculation based on nothing but wishful thinking.The same fallacy the jingo-bots use to speculate that football ratings are "sinking because of national anthem protests", while completely ignoring the fact that viewership of baseball, basketball, hockey and NASCAR are all down as well.The big reason is that fewer people watch traditional TV in general, wiith so many other media options coming onstream; and that has nothing to do with any kind of "approval". I can and do watch any and all of these late night TV hosts selectively, plus an entire season of baseball, and I don't even own a TV.
`
`

The only pro sports team I care about is the Green Bay Packers. Outside of Packer games, I watch zero sports.

Awesome. It appears viewers across the spectrum are sick and tired of “celebrities” shoving their leftist views down their throats. This goes along with miserable NFL ratings.

While America was laughing at Twitter and watching YouTube videos, late night was slipping. Writing in the Transom, Ben Domenech of The Federalist points out that the late-night viewership of ABC, CBS, plus NBC this week barely broke 8 million viewers. Not long ago retired NBC funnyman Jay Leno was bringing in 6 million viewers all on his own.

Read more: Late Night Ratings Sink As Viewers Tire Of Constant Anti-Trump Attacks

that's a lie. late night has its best ratings in ages.

but the desperation of the trumptards is noted

Forum List

Back