Last combat troops leave Iraq - another Obama promise kept

Seriously, LMAO @ you guys if you think this is a Bush plan.
it IS
its the same timeline that was set at the Bush administration

Bush had a "timeline"?

Curious.

Was losing 9 and a half billion part of the timeline?

What about bringing al Qaeda into Iraq?

How about the Christian genocide? Was that part of it?

What about the new Iraqi constitution turning Iraq into Iran? Was that part of the plan?

What about finding WMDs?

I just want to make sure everything goes to "plan".

Seriously, LMAO @ you guys if you think this is a Bush plan.
it IS

Bush had a "timeline"?

Curious.

What about the new Iraqi constitution turning Iraq into Iran? Was that part of the plan?

What about finding WMDs?

keep posting totally off topic, you fucking moron

it IS

Bush had a "timeline"?

Curious.

What about finding WMDs?

The topic is:

Last combat troops leave Iraq - another Obama promise kept

Someone said Bush had a "timeline". I didn't know that. I was wondering if all the things Republicans did were "on the timeline"? Were they part of the plan?

Don't get so upset.

Here, have a "kiss". It will calm you down.

lawn%20gnome%20moon%20butt._SL500_AA280_.jpg

it IS

Bush had a "timeline"?

Curious.

What about finding WMDs?

He has to change the subject every time the facts reveal he is a fool of the highest order.
RDean changes the subject with almost every post.

Yes, this is Bush's withdrawl because it was Bush's timeline to depart. Obama simply kept that timeline. He gets no credit. He loses credit because doubtless he doesn't have a good word to say about Bush, showing him to be the sniveling weakling that he is.

Let's see what the withdrawal from Afghanistan looks like because that is Obama's war.

what are you some sort of prophet? you can't know that....the only facts are that this was in fact bush's timeline...sorry that hurts you because i know how you are with people you don't like...but those are the facts dude....

time horizon is much better than a firm date....and lets not forget --> obama campaigned on 16 months --> then changed that to 19 months....

stop being such a hater

Yes, the same timeline Bush was said he was against over and over and over and over and over ... that is until it was clear the Dems were taking the White House then he jumped to beat them to the withdrawal punch after both Hillary and Obama had made it very clear they were taking the troops out of Iraq no matter what.

:lol: lawd....you are an idiot....if bush created a vaccine for aids you would give credit to the democrats because they were "talking" about creating it....

moron

Actually, I would give credit to Bush but your personal attack is noted. Maybe you should start a thread about it.

Bush's timeline was all about beating the Dems to the political punch. I called it back then and it rings true today as y'all are eating up just like I thought you would.

Yes, the same timeline Bush was said he was against over and over and over and over and over ... that is until it was clear the Dems were taking the White House then he jumped to beat them to the withdrawal punch after both Hillary and Obama had made it very clear they were taking the troops out of Iraq no matter what.

:lol: lawd....you are an idiot....if bush created a vaccine for aids you would give credit to the democrats because they were "talking" about creating it....

moron

Actually, I would give credit to Bush but your personal attack is noted. Maybe you should start a thread about it.

really...thats it? no other back up of your silly claims? and "personal attack is noted".....:lol:.....says the guy who would LOVE to see my death....

dude...you're broken inside, i don't what is wrong with you, but you weren't this way a year or so ago....lighten up.....seriously....you were actually cool back then

A Couple Days Late for This One

American soldier killed in Iraq attack

August 16, 2010

AFP
An American soldier was killed in an attack in central Iraq, the US army said in a statement on Monday.
"One United States Forces - Iraq - soldier was killed when a patrol was attacked in Baquba, Diyala province yesterday (Sunday)," it said, without giving further details.
Baquba is 60 kilometres north of Baghdad.

American soldier killed in Iraq attack

Bush's timeline was all about beating the Dems to the political punch. I called it back then and it rings true today as y'all are eating up just like I thought you would.

your OPINION is not fact

bush actually wanted to bring them home sooner....BUT....mccain and other said we need to draw UP the troops, which your dear leader opposed and said would never work....., bush did that, and because he finally listened to reasonable people....obama is able to down draw the troops.....

i know you hate facts....but that doesn't mean they don't exist

then Obama should have changed it if that was the case
or are you admitting that Obama was not as smart as you were and he allowed this to stay on the same timeline and give Bush the victory?

moron

really...thats it? no other back up of your silly claims? and "personal attack is noted".....:lol:.....says the guy who would LOVE to see my death....

Well it was a personal attack ... you expect me to respond to a personal attack by further backing up my claim?

We both know damn well that's my opinion based on facts. The facts are that Bush was against any kind of timeline up until the horizon came about. It's a fact that both Obama and Clinton had layed out their plans to withdraw before Bush came up with the time horizon which BTW was very close to their plans. My opinion based on these facts is that because it was obvious the Dems were going to win so Bush agreed to the horizon in order to gain some semblence that his Admin was in control of the ending war before Obama or Hillary actually followed through with it.

dude...you're broken inside, i don't what is wrong with you, but you weren't this way a year or so ago....lighten up.....seriously....you were actually cool back then

Blow me.

I remember when Republicans used to "boast" about the New Iraqi Constitution. They never mention it anymore. I wonder why?

This Constitution is the guarantor of its unity

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

They even have the "Public Option":

Article 31:

First: Every citizen has the right to health care. The state takes care of public health and provide the means of prevention and treatment by building different types of hospitals and medical institutions.

Second: Individuals and institutions may build hospitals or clinics or places for treatment with the supervision of the state and this shall be regulated by law.

Guess Republicans felt the Iraqis were "more important" than mere American citizens.

or are you admitting that Obama was not as smart as you were and he allowed this to stay on the same timeline and give Bush the victory?

Why should he have changed it? It was almost the same plan Obama had from the start. You expect him to hastily withdraw early and risk everything going all wrong or wait a bit longer just to be different from Bush? Really?

This thread is hysterical...

Had the Democrats had their way, the troops would have left Iraq a DEFEATED army.

"We're fighting a civil war"..."Iraq is a quagmire"..."The War is lost"...

And now those same people want to take the credit for victory?!?!

What a joke.

Last edited:

Why should he have changed it? It was almost the same plan Obama had from the start. You expect him to hastily withdraw early and risk everything going all wrong or wait a bit longer just to be different from Bush? Really?
Obama wanted to pull them out WAY earlier
why didnt he?

your OPINION is not fact

bush actually wanted to bring them home sooner....BUT....mccain and other said we need to draw UP the troops, which your dear leader opposed and said would never work....., bush did that, and because he finally listened to reasonable people....obama is able to down draw the troops.....

i know you hate facts....but that doesn't mean they don't exist

Ok, that's your opinion. I have mine. You think it was Bush listening to reason and I think it was because he knew it was inevitable with the upcoming Dem win and he wanted credit for it.

Obama wanted to pull them out WAY earlier
why didnt he?

When Obama first started his campaign he wanted immediate withdrawal but that changed very shortly into the season. For the bulk of his primary and general election campaign Obama's position was to bring combat troops home this summer.

Forum List

Back