Last Call For ‘Collusion’ Posts???

the-scheme.jpg

One wonders whether there'd be enough orange jumpsuits to go around......

Turns out the professor that supposedly fed info to Papadopoulos about Russian dirt was also a Clinton Foundation crony, according to the guardian.

Unbelievable. It goes much deeper than even I suspected.

Turns out the professor that supposedly fed info to Papadopoulos about Russian dirt was also a Clinton Foundation crony, according to the guardian.

Somehow, at the center of every scandal.....the Clintons.

Of course he/the team helped the Russians in their propaganda campaign.....that's plain as day..... helping them, helped himself..

Was there a quid pro quo, is the question....was it in exchange for removing sanctions? We don't know that....and I would suppose that is what Mueller will find out, one way or another....
How's that "removing sanctions" against Russia going?
Oh that's right. President Trump has INCREASED Russian sanctions since he took office.
Look for Putin to be REALLY pissed off and turn over all the stuff he has been blackmailing Trump with.
'Any day now' right?
Looks like the blackmail material reached its sell-by date.

Turns out that the university he was linked to also was supported by the Varkey Foundation, which is a partner of the Clinton Foundation.
Clinton Global Initiative
Link Campus University | Governance - Link Campus University

Somehow, at the center of every scandal.....the Clintons.

Of course he/the team helped the Russians in their propaganda campaign.....that's plain as day..... helping them, helped himself..

Was there a quid pro quo, is the question....was it in exchange for removing sanctions? We don't know that....and I would suppose that is what Mueller will find out, one way or another....

Nonsense.

But this isn't:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.:

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

15. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

16. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

17. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

How ya' like dem apples?????????
1) dossier was started by Paul Singer funding Free Beacon.
2) inspectors allowed access
3) nothing in the dossier has been yet proven false, but some of it had been corroborated with other evidence
4) the public didnt know of dossier prior to election. The greater influence of election was Comey's announcement of reopening hillarys email investigate a week before vote.
5) classified info on Weiner's laptop? yay! i think we can impeach hillary now and end her administration forever. This pales in comparison to how many current whitehouse staff lack security clearances.
6) there are recording of FBI interviews
7) Impeach hillary now!
8) Strzok really overturned election when he drafted the letter for Comey re-opening hillarys email investigation a week before the vote
9) Regardless of whatever Lynch tried to do, Comey made an announcement just prior to vote, hurting Hillary's chances.
10) Obama publically acknowledges hillarys emails
11) youve got a false rating on that one.
12) howbout a dose of reality with Isikoff and memo.
13) Steele desperate... So if you have evidence leading you to believe that Trump is a puppet of Russia would you not be desperate to prevent him from getting elected?
14...) youre just continuing off the rails. The real issue is that our intellegence expects russia to escalate meddling, and what is anybody going to do about it?
--> how many millions wasted on hillary

8. “The House memo also reveals that Comey and others withheld from the secret surveillance court key partisan facts that would have cast doubt on the dossier.

Officials never revealed to the judges that the document was paid for by Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee or that Christopher Steele, the British former spy who compiled the dossier, said he was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected.” https://nypost.com/2018/02/10/peeling-back-the-layers-of-hillary-clintons-deceit/

See what I mean about the entire imbroglio devolving to Hillary Clinton?

9. A particular value of the Nunes Memo that is not widely recognized is that it made official all of the hints and leaks we’d gleaned from the slips by the media.

And….it is a Litmus Test to determine which mindless drones simply take their marching orders from the DNC….

….the all used the term ‘dud’ when pretending not to notice what a bombshell the Memo is.

Nonsense.

But this isn't:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.:

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

15. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

16. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

17. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

3) nothing in the dossier has been yet proven false, but some of it had been corroborated with other evidence
4) the public didnt know of dossier prior to election. The greater influence of election was Comey's announcement of reopening hillarys email investigate a week before vote.
5) classified info on Weiner's laptop? yay! i think we can impeach hillary now and end her administration forever. This pales in comparison to how many current whitehouse staff lack security clearances.
7) Impeach hillary now!
8) Strzok really overturned election when he drafted the letter for Comey re-opening hillarys email investigation a week before the vote
9) Regardless of whatever Lynch tried to do, Comey made an announcement just prior to vote, hurting Hillary's chances.
13) Steele desperate... So if you have evidence leading you to believe that Trump is a puppet of Russia would you not be desperate to prevent him from getting elected?
14...) youre just continuing off the rails. The real issue is that our intellegence expects russia to escalate meddling, and what is anybody going to do about it?

Excellent!!!!

I am always heartened when I force the supporters of the party of the Klan to attempt to evaluate their positions…

A valiant effort….

….unfortunately, you couldn’t be more wrong.
You could try to be, but you wouldn’t be successful.

PAY ATTENTION:

1. “dossier was started by Paul Singer funding Free Beacon.”

The GOP millionaire who began anti-Trump research used only domestic sources.
The Democrats were the only ones who enlisted the Kremlin to author the dossier.

2. “2) inspectors allowed access”

Contrary to the flaccid argument that Iran is in compliance with the agreement….and no matter who says it…..there is no way to know. The 7th century savages have a built-in dodge: Iran has 14 day to say whether to allow inspections asked for, and actually has the ability to delay any inspections up to 24 days.
There is no way of ascertaining whether or not Iran is adhering to the terms.

3) "nothing in the dossier has been yet proven false, but some of it had been corroborated with other evidence"

"After 18 months of steely-eyed investigation, the only parts of the dossier that have been "confirmed" are bland factual statements -- Moscow is a city in Russia -- while the untrue parts are anything having to do with Trump or his associates.

As New York Times national security reporter Matthew Rosenberg explained to MSNBC's easily excited Chris Hayes last March:

"Both journalists and others who had copies of it for a long time have not been able to report much of it out. We've heard that, you know, the FBI and the Intelligence Community believe about 30 percent of it may be accurate, but most of that 30 percent, if not all, has been non-Trump stuff."
February 7, 2018 - CARTER PAGE: AGENT 000

Stay tuned.....you have more to be educated about!

Quit lying. Free Beacon had nothing to do with the Russian dossier. Period. You have been shown this many times. For the rest, I didn’t even read, since #1was a lie, #2 is another convoluted lie, as well.

Transcript
GOWDY: Director Johnson, I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I do think it's important. The last time you and I talked, I wasn't 100 percent sure, but I've since had it confirmed -- the DNC never turned the server over to law enforcement.

So twice now you have said that you could have camped out in front of the DNC, and I would say, in defense of you, it wouldn't have made any difference if you had, because they weren't going to give you the server.

So if you're investigating, either from law enforcement or from an intelligence standpoint, the hacking by foreign, hostile government, wouldn't you want the server? Wouldn't that help you, number one, identify who -- who the attacker was?

And if memory serves me, this was early in the summer of 2016 when we learned of the DNC hack. So if they had turned the server over to either you or Director Comey, maybe we would've known more, and maybe there would've been more for you to report.

So I guess what I'm asking you is, why would the victim of a crime not turn over a server to the intelligence community or to law enforcement?

JOHNSON: I -- I'm not going to argue with you, sir. That was a leading question, and I'll agree to be led.

Nonsense.

But this isn't:

7) Impeach hillary now!

Nonsense.

But this isn't:

7) Impeach hillary now!

I am always heartened when I force the supporters of the party of the Klan to attempt to evaluate their positions…

A valiant effort….

PAY ATTENTION:

4)” the public didnt know of dossier prior to election. The greater influence of election was Comey's announcement of reopening hillarys email investigate a week before vote.”
And????

Better we elected a career criminal and congenital liar????

5)” classified info on Weiner's laptop? yay! i think we can impeach hillary now and end her administration forever. This pales in comparison to how many current whitehouse staff lack security clearances.”

Let’s check:

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(f)

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g)

If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy

18 U.S. Code § 641 - Public money, property or records

Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof; or

Whoever receives, conceals, or retains the same with intent to convert it to his use or gain, knowing it to have been embezzled, stolen, purloined or converted—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;

The Legal Question Over Hillary Clinton's Secret Emails

Here's What the Law Says About Hillary Clinton's Emails

There are several laws that make it a criminal offense knowingly to reveal or mishandle classified information. The main one, 18 USC 1924 reads:

Whoever being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Clinton also has to worry about government rules for handling secrets. In December 2009, President Obama signed Executive Order 13526, which renewed the long-running rules for classifying information and the penalties for revealing it.

Under that order, agency heads like Clinton are responsible for keeping secrets safe throughout their departments. And all officers of the government can be suspended, fired or have their security clearance revoked if they “knowingly, willfully, or negligently” disclosed secrets or broke the rules in any other way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(b)

Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Whoever, with intent to avoid, evade, prevent, or obstruct compliance, in whole or in part, with any civil investigative demand duly and properly made under the Antitrust Civil Process Act, willfully withholds, misrepresents, removes from any place, conceals, covers up, destroys, mutilates, alters, or by other means falsifies any documentary material, answers to written interrogatories, or oral testimony, which is the subject of such demand; or attempts to do so or solicits another to do so;

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years

18 U.S. Code § 1515 - Definitions for certain provisions; general provision

(b)

As used in section 1505, the term “corruptly” means acting with an improper purpose, personally or by influencing another, including making a false or misleading statement, or withholding, concealing, altering, or destroying a document or other information.

I see 25 years in an orange jumpsuit for Bill's wife.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

But this isn't:

7) Impeach hillary now!

A valiant effort….

PAY ATTENTION:

"7) Impeach hillary now!
10) Obama publically acknowledges hillarys emails"

The American people made the correct decision….you haven’t as of yet.

The Mueller fiasco is largely designed to hide the culpability of Mueller and Obama:

a.….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia for $billions in bribes…er, 'donations.'

The reason for the Mueller Investigation?
....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

Then it turns out that officials in both the FBI and DoJ were in on developing 'insurance' that would reverse the election….

They trumpeted a fake dossier from Russia, that they paid for, walked it over to the FISA court and used it to get a warrant to spy on Trump and his associates.

Even with clear and evident crimes by Hillary, the DNC, Huma Abedin and and GPSFusion, et al….the 'investigation' ignored them.

"Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills went unpunished after lying to FBI agent with anti-Trump bias"
Report: Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills went unpunished after lying to FBI agent with anti-Trump bias

b. “Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.

The disclosure came as the FBI released its second batch of documents from its investigation into Clinton’s private email server …” Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

Nonsense.

But this isn't:

7) Impeach hillary now!

A valiant effort….

PAY ATTENTION:

12) “howbout a dose of reality with Isikoff and memo.”

There is no ‘Isikoff and memo.’ Steele told his fable to Isikoff to use as corroboration of his fable…..FBI almost believed that Isikoff uncovered data on his own…but found out, and fired Steele.

13) "Steele desperate... So if you have evidence leading you to believe that Trump is a puppet of Russia would you not be desperate to prevent him from getting elected?"

Why would Steele care….he’s not an American.

Answer: he is a communist, has always been so, and so felt a kinship with Hillary.

Don't tell me you've had enough of a beating?????

This is fun for me.....after all, my motto is
Trample the weak and hurtle the dead.

That would be you.

1.One has the sense that this phase of the ‘resistance’ is reaching its end, the overwhelming evidence is of a Deep State attempt to unseat a duly elected President, and the farrago is imploding all by itself.

2.It was tough enough pretending that it had any credence early on…..right from the start the astute recognized the Trump-Russia thing was just an excuse, anodyne to assuage the hurt feelings of Hillary voters.

3. And every day there was less in the way of evidence for the pretense, and more evidence that is was only Democrats who had ties to the Kremlin.

4. Soooo….I had best post this quickly: every lie, smear and slander had it’s origin with the only organized crime family left, the Clintons.
Every bit of it devolves back to the Clintons.

5. “…the scandalous behavior of the FBI during its probe into whether President Trump’s campaign conspired with Russia in 2016. One layer at a time, we’re learning how flawed and dirty that probe was. A top layer involves the texts between FBI lawyer Lisa Page and her married lover, Peter Strzok, the lead agent on the Hillary Clinton email probe.

6. They casually mention an “insurance policy” in the event Trump won the election and a plan for Strzok to go easy on Clinton because she probably would be their next boss.”
https://nypost.com/2018/02/10/peeling-back-the-layers-of-hillary-clintons-deceit/

Although they’ll still lie about it….it’s a leopard and spots thing….even the Leftists recognize that the fix was in.
That's the reason they run from this question....

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Time to move on to the real issue.....

....how much jail time should the participants in the 'fix' get.

If our President did not collude with the Russians....why doesn't he just explain to the American public what his key people were meeting with the Russians about?

The evidence of collusion has been posted a million times.

In response we get a million threads by RWnuts claiming that it hasn't.

That's how they roll. It was the same right up until the second Nixon got on that helicopter.

The key point being, Nixon got on that helicopter.

I'm still trying to picture how Trumps departure will be. On a helicopter giving a thumbs up, or in handcuffs being perp walked to the squad car?

The evidence of collusion has been posted a million times.

In response we get a million threads by RWnuts claiming that it hasn't.

That's how they roll. It was the same right up until the second Nixon got on that helicopter.

The key point being, Nixon got on that helicopter.

I'm still trying to picture how Trumps departure will be. On a helicopter giving a thumbs up, or in handcuffs being perp walked to the squad car?

Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying?
Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.

Ahhh, of course... the FISA Court Judge was dumb as a box of rocks to not know in October, when they told her or him that the Dossier came from "Opposition Research", that it was not the Clinton campaign......

:rolleyes:

And of course there was not evidence in the Justice Department's request that supported their need to tap Carter Page, without the field notes of Steele's..... :rolleyes:

The FISA judges, 3 times approved the FISA warrant on Page AFTER the initial FISA approval....the ONLY way for them to approve it on each 90 day extension is for the JD to present NEW AND ADDITIONAL evidence that the FISA TAP WAS WARRANTED and fruitful. :rolleyes:

Sheep will be sheep, I suppose....?

As a citizen....All I'm looking for is a credible explanation of why Trump's key people, including his son and son-in-law were meeting with the Russians

It has been a year and a half and I still have not heard one

Forum List

Back