Las Vegas Shooter's Criminal Past---Buh, Buh, BUh, He's Got RIGHTS!

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
90% of American polled in 2012 wanted background checks, but the NRA got it's way and the infantile, stupid righties support this.

"""A CRIMINAL PAST

Jerad Dwain Miller had a lengthy criminal history dating back at least to 2000 that saw him in and out of jail on felony and misdemeanor charges in both Washington state and in his home state of Indiana.

In 2010 and 2007 he was convicted of drug dealing and possession charges related to marijuana.

Jerad Miller was arrested by Tippecanoe County, Ind., police on a battery charge in 2009 but later found not guilty.

In February 2011, he was arrested on a strangulation battery charge in Dearborn County, Ind., though the result of that case is unclear.

He married Amanda Woodruff in September 2012, according to court records in Lafayette, Ind.

Jerad Miller also was no stranger to police in Benton County, Wash. District Court records there show he was convicted of obstructing a public officer and DUI in August 2002.

In April of that year he was found guilty of assault with intent to cause injury, and also had earlier convictions for third-degree malicious mischief, third-degree theft, harassment and taking a motor vehicle without permission."""""

Shooters carried arsenal, supplies into Sunday rampage | Las Vegas Review-Journal

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-on-guns-why-isnt-this-a-political-slam-dunk/

And he obtained his firearms through legal means? He did nothing to circumvent any restrictions put upon him by the courts? Is this your point here?

I mean there would be no other reason to post this unless it was the case...

I saw no mention of it in the article, perhaps you have a link?

Good, moral, upstanding, patriotic, right-wing, cop-killing Christian Conservative Republican Teabaggers.

Metro released a statement that they acted alone. Don't let facts get in your way........

little knb and noTPpees came here to post in this thread, because they were getting thrashed and humilitated too badly in the thread about the Portland shootings.

WHo can blame them for running away? It's a lot of work twisting, shucking, and jiving the way they were over there... with nothing to show for it, but a 100% 0-for-everything record of failure, lies, and subject-changing.

90% of American polled in 2012 wanted background checks, but the NRA got it's way and the infantile, stupid righties support this.

"""A CRIMINAL PAST

Jerad Dwain Miller had a lengthy criminal history dating back at least to 2000 that saw him in and out of jail on felony and misdemeanor charges in both Washington state and in his home state of Indiana.

In 2010 and 2007 he was convicted of drug dealing and possession charges related to marijuana.

Jerad Miller was arrested by Tippecanoe County, Ind., police on a battery charge in 2009 but later found not guilty.

In February 2011, he was arrested on a strangulation battery charge in Dearborn County, Ind., though the result of that case is unclear.

He married Amanda Woodruff in September 2012, according to court records in Lafayette, Ind.

Jerad Miller also was no stranger to police in Benton County, Wash. District Court records there show he was convicted of obstructing a public officer and DUI in August 2002.

In April of that year he was found guilty of assault with intent to cause injury, and also had earlier convictions for third-degree malicious mischief, third-degree theft, harassment and taking a motor vehicle without permission."""""

Shooters carried arsenal, supplies into Sunday rampage | Las Vegas Review-Journal

90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn?t this a political slam dunk?

So did the shooter procure his weapons illegally? Sorry, I'm trying to understand the point of the thread. I still haven't seen anywhere anything was illegally done or procured. So I was assuming you thought it was, yet no evidence of such.

Good, moral, upstanding, patriotic, right-wing, cop-killing Christian Conservative Republican Teabaggers.

Metro released a statement that they acted alone. Don't let facts get in your way........

KNB wasn't inferring that they acted with others. He was satirically describing the shooters themselves. [[[rolling eyes]]]

"""A CRIMINAL PAST

90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn?t this a political slam dunk?

So did the shooter procure his weapons illegally? Sorry, I'm trying to understand the point of the thread. I still haven't seen anywhere anything was illegally done or procured. So I was assuming you thought it was, yet no evidence of such.

Huh? Background checks, it's about background checks. Who the hell is talking about procurement?

One thing I see consistently on this board by the illiterate righties, they can't comprehend more than two short sentences or a single headline. That's it.

The other thing I see is a failure to corroborate or validate their claims and comments. Links are usually to blogs, not Reuters, AP, or any other valid news agency.

Lazy or just simply not very bright?

KNB wasn't inferring that they acted with others. He was satirically describing the shooters themselves. [[[rolling eyes]]]

Oh...he was profiling? I didn't think that was practiced on the left.

little knb and noTPpees came here to post in this thread, because they were getting thrashed and humilitated too badly in the thread about the Portland shootings.

WHo can blame them for running away? It's a lot of work twisting, shucking, and jiving the way they were over there... with nothing to show for it, but a 100% 0-for-everything record of failure, lies, and subject-changing.

So you immediately run to my new thread here...What does that say about you?

I'd say you can't defend what I am posting here just like you couldn't over there. Too lazy.

Last edited:

B]KNB wasn't inferring that they acted with others. He was satirically describing the shooters themselves. [[[rolling eyes]]][/B]

TRANSLATION: little knb was lying about the shooters, and he resents thet you caught him at it.

"""A CRIMINAL PAST

Huh? Background checks, it's about background checks. Who the hell is talking about procurement?

One thing I see consistently on this board by the illiterate righties, they can't comprehend more than two short sentences or a single headline. That's it.

The other thing I see is a failure to corroborate or validate their claims and comments. Links are usually to blogs, not Reuters, AP, or any other valid news agency.

Lazy or just simply not very bright?
So, do you know what the word procure means?

Just like all of the white trash "militia" in Nevada "acted alone", right? They weren't connected to the misguided "ideology" of the American Taliban Teabagger party, were they? They were isolated and confused. They didn't belong with the good, moral, upstanding white trash "militia" members who hid behind human shields to force a tense standoff with law enforcement officers for trying to enforce the law, right?

The good, moral, upstanding, pro-life, pro-gun, pro-human shield, Christian Conservative American Taliban. (Jeb) Bush/Palin 2016!

So you immediately run to my new thread here...What does that say about you?

I'd say you can't defend what I am posting here just like you couldn't over there. Too lazy.

Were the weapons purchased illegally? Why is it so flippin hard to answer a simple question with you folks?

Forum List

Back