Larry King's Bangin' his Wife's Sister Finally has a Consequence...

banging Larry King? well that's something I'll just have to contemplate for awhile.. right now it's unimagineable.

Thank you so much for that horrible image in my head.

I understand all things have consequences, but I can't take delight over someone destroying their life and others.

Thank you so much for that horrible image in my head.

I understand all things have consequences, but I can't take delight over someone destroying their life and others.

Who's Takin' Delight over it?...

I'm Observing the Free Pass the "Free Press" seems to give him while they Attempt to Demonize Tiger Woods, Jesse James and ANY REPUBLICan who Dares Stray...

It's Incestuous... Not his Fucking his Wife's Sister... The Protection that his Peers give him in the "Free Press".

:)

peace...

you really are fucked in the head

Excellent Contribution, del...

You don't see his Peers giving him a Pass on Fucking his Wife's Sister while he and they attempt to Destroy Tiger for Rating$?...

peace...

if larry king set himself on fire on live tv, i wouldn't give a flying fuck.

if larry could bring in the ratings, they'd go after him, too.

you're not very bright

you really are fucked in the head

You don't see his Peers giving him a Pass on Fucking his Wife's Sister while he and they attempt to Destroy Tiger for Rating$?...

peace...

you're not very bright

They don't go after their own... It's Obvious, in Spite of your Inability to NOT take something about Larry King Personally... :cuckoo:

peace...

peace...

you're not very bright

They don't go after their own... It's Obvious, in Spite of your Inability to NOT take something about Larry King Personally... :cuckoo:

peace...

you're inability to not be blindingly stupid has no bearing on reality, just your perception of it. have your keeper write that backwards on your forehead for future use.

Do you not understand why? Seriously? It's because nobody gives a fuck who Larry King is banging. It wouldn't exactly sell papers, as a Tiger Woods has proven to. Larry King? Nobody 55 or younger gives a turd.

Do you not understand why? Seriously? It's because nobody gives a fuck who Larry King is banging. It wouldn't exactly sell papers, as a Tiger Woods has proven to. Larry King? Nobody 55 or younger gives a turd.

Jesse James being a Bad Boy... News?... Because Sandra's America's Sweetheart?...

Get it?...

And it's all in Presentation...

If you are telling me that the "Free Press" couldn't make Headlines about Larry King getting Laid to begin with, much less Bangin' his Umpteenth Wife's Sister, then you aren't being Honest...

The Most Obscure Righty makes Headlines over Scandals and then when the "Free Press" is Forced to Report on People like Jefferson (D) or Kilpatrick (D), they leave the (D) out and get it out of the News Cycle fast...

I'll Entertain you and del when someone who is NOT so Obviously to the Left has an Opinion about how the News is Covering Certain "Scandals".

peace...

peace...

you're not very bright

peace...

Seriously, Tiger brought this all on himself, his scenario was so freaking interesting! Those women kept showing up one right after another, week after week.

With Larry King, it's almost disgusting to hear about him having sex with anyone. I mean really, could you stand that man crawling up on you. <Puke>

Tiger is too good looking and the story was too interesting to ignore.

you're not very bright

peace...

Seriously, Tiger brought this all on himself, his scenario was so freaking interesting! Those women kept showing up one right after another, week after week.

With Larry King, it's almost disgusting to hear about him having sex with anyone. I mean really, could you stand that man crawling up on you. <Puke>

Tiger is too good looking and the story was too interesting to ignore.

OH please, if he was a broke ****** no one would say that shit about him

lol I guess I'm being dishonest then, because I don't give two shits about Larry King's sex life and I truly don't think any of my boys would, either.

lol I guess I'm being dishonest then, because I don't give two shits about Larry King's sex life and I truly don't think any of my boys would, either.

Yet you continue Returning to this Thread... :lol:

peace...

That's to hopefully water-down your dilusional conspiracy-type thinking. It's not good for ya, god-dammit.

I don't Think there's a Conspiracy Against anyone...

We have a Pack Mentality as a Species...

Journalists are no Different.

It's like a Black Cop in the Hood... He's Blue, not Black.

Observing these things doesn't have to be Scary, GT... ;)

peace...

Hopefully you're observing them due to boredom, cuz you sound oh so persecuted.

Forum List

Back