Large turnout at Free Derry solidarity rally for Palestine

There is an agreed process for the english to leave northrrn Ireland. A democratic process. The decision will be made by the Irish people. Dont you know anything ?
After the troubles, I would say it is very clear that the Irish want the British out. Have you ever been to Belfast or Derry--there is a reason it isn't called Londonderry anymore. Don't you know anything?

The Bloody Sunday Trust has also expressed solidarity with the people of Palestine.
In a statement, the justice campaign group said: "There can be no military solution to Israeli's crisis with Gaza, nor to the resistance that naturally emerges as a response to violent apartheid.

"Any international response that fails to acknowledge this reality is not merely hypocritical but serves to further dehumanise the Palestinian people and deny them justice, peace and equality that they are entitled to.

Interesting that the Bloody Sunday Trust is showing solidarity with Palestine. The IRA grew from the reaction to Bloody Sunday.

A peaceful civil rights movement was getting nowhere before the British slaughtered protesters. British brutality spawned the Provos. And the results are plain to see.

Who would have thought that one oppressed people would support another ?

Fags and muslims? Note: you don't get to break into a country and kill 1000 and cut off heads. The payback is going to be vicious and 10X.

After the troubles, I would say it is very clear that the Irish want the British out. Have you ever been to Belfast or Derry--there is a reason it isn't called Londonderry anymore. Don't you know anything?
It wasnt clear at all. At the close of the troubles there was a majority in favour of remaining British.
Your ignorance is boundless.
I support a united Ireland but that will cause Troubles Part 2.
These matters are not simple you know.

Forum List

Back