Lanesia Garcia: Pregnant by Levi Johnston?

sometimes i think about driving to kannapolis just to smack you upside the head....dont worry it is too hot down the mtn to go there...

this is drama...sadly enough...but it does reflect the lack of direction either of these young adults have been given. there is enough critism to go around

sometimes i think about driving to kannapolis just to smack you upside the head....dont worry it is too hot down the mtn to go there...

this is drama...sadly enough...but it does reflect the lack of direction either of these young adults have been given. there is enough critism to go around

It would be a fatal mistake on your part, but if the truth hurts you maybe you should change your view. The media will let the Palins rest when they release Bush form the blame game.

Last edited:
Life: Get one today

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Cant you just once be original? Who saw your post coming. (EVERYONE!)

Look, here is the deal....we love laughing at everything palin and will continue posting stories when she looks like a fool.

Look, here is the deal....we love laughing at everything palin and will continue posting stories when she looks like a fool.

oh yeah, even using HER CHILDREN to do it.

I can't wait for the Obama kids threads to pop up, boy that should be fun fun fun.

Note the title of the thread
What does Levi have to do with Sarah? Is she responsible for him and what he does when she isn't around?

I can't wait for the Obama kids threads to pop up, boy that should be fun fun fun.

When Obama's daughter turns 18...there is no way she will down on this level. There is no comparison.

Its disingenuous you saying they are using Palins "kids". No one is saying anything about her children under 18 and you know it.

Bristol is on television and her soon to be "husband" posed for playgirl. They are fair game. Palin's younger children are hands off as are Obama's daughters.

Yurt, pay attention here. (see below).

When Obama's daughter turns 18...there is no way she will down on this level. There is no comparison.

Its disingenuous you saying they are using Palins "kids". No one is saying anything about her children under 18 and you know it.

Bristol is on television and her soon to be "husband" posed for playgirl. They are fair game. Palin's younger children are hands off as are Obama's daughters.

Well then, what do you think about Chelsea Clinton marring into a family of FELONS?
ain't that just a hoot hoot hoot.
and I shutter to think Chelsea's mommy is probably gonna try and run for PRESIDENT AGAIN.

Last edited:

Well then, what do you think about Chelsea Clinton marring into a family of FELONS?
and I shutter to think Chelsea's mommy is probably gonna try and run for PRESIDENT AGAIN.

She might very well win.

What does Levi have to do with Sarah? Is she responsible for him and what he does when she isn't around?

Question, why do we even know Levi's name? Seriously, how? Hint.....its because of sarah palin. We love laughing at her and anything associated with her that is embarrassing to her, I will continue to post and comment. Believe me, its not even close to being over.....damn this is fun.

If Obama had ANY of this type crap going on with him or his family, you would be all over it. If his 18 year old daughter got pregnant and was not married, it would be the story of the decade! Mr. Mcain, here is a hint, vet your running mates! Dumb decision and it proves once again, it was not "country first".

Question, why do we even know Levi's name? Seriously, how? Hint.....its because of sarah palin. We love laughing at her and anything associated with her that is embarrassing to her, I will continue to post and comment. Believe me, its not even close to being over.....damn this is fun.

If Obama had ANY of this type crap going on with him or his family, you would be all over it. If his 18 year old daughter got pregnant and was not married, it would be the story of the decade! Mr. Mcain, here is a hint, vet your running mates! Dumb decision and it proves once again, it was not "country first".

my gawd, you lefties really don't care how STUPID YOU ALL LOOK, do ya. you are laughing at things that can happen to any AVERAGE AMERCIAN FAMILY.
Keep laughing away. it shows your all's TRUE COLORS and the American people are all sick of you already.

Last edited:

She might very well win.

Possibly, because the Democrat sheep don't let a thing like a felon getting in their way of voting for them.

I mean look at the lefts hero, Billy hound dog Clinton

Last edited:
On balance, Bristol and the kid are better off without him. Good on her to recognize that.

She needs to find someone better for her and the kid and move on.

Forum List

Back