Landry Tells Obama "I don't need a failed Pres. giving me a lecture"

some people on this forum actually go out of the house and work......:eusa_eh:

Convenient hours are so nice, aren't they? :lol:
Still pretending you ran him off, huh? :rofl:

B.Kidd thought he had run me off yesterday. He was patting himself on the back about how he kicked my ass.

I was out working in the yard, mowing, rototilling the garden. This morning I had to till the garden again. I guess that's when bod thought she had run me off.

some people on this forum actually go out of the house and work......:eusa_eh:

Convenient hours are so nice, aren't they? :lol:
Still pretending you ran him off, huh? :rofl:

And daveman rides to the rescue! Do you think Mud is going to reward you with Rescued Maiden sex?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

obama-biden-recession1.jpg

Rep. Jeff Landry (La.) skipped the White House meeting because he didn't have the time to sit around and listen to Obama lecture him, especially after he has proven to be a failure and outright lied that he has lifted the ban on drilling.

I think this would be my natural reaction to Obama if I was in his position. This is what they all should be doing.

GOP lawmaker rejects White House trip, 'lecture' from Obama

By Daniel Strauss - 06/01/11 11:11 AM ET

A freshman GOP lawmaker rejected an invitation to the White House on Wednesday, saying he didn't want to be “lectured” by President Obama .

“I have respectfully declined the president’s invitation to the White House today,” Rep. Jeff Landry (La.) said in a statement. “I don’t intend to spend my morning being lectured to by a president whose failed policies have put our children and grandchildren in a huge burden of debt.”

Landry is skipping a White House meeting with the entire GOP House caucus. Obama will meet with House Democrats on Thursday.

Landry said he would not sit down with Obama to negotiate on a deficit reduction compromise until Obama produces his own budget plan.

“Until the president produces a responsible deficit reduction plan, I’m not going to the White House to negotiate with myself. Our conference has put out for months where we would start the process,” Landry continued.

GOP lawmaker rejects White House trip, 'lecture' from Obama - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

:clap2:

Forum List

Back