Landry Tells Obama "I don't need a failed Pres. giving me a lecture"

Take a look at the time stamp of Seawytch's post to which I responded and at the time stamp of your silly post.

Which came first, dumbass? :lol:

Your comment:
"Landry doesn't work for Obama. He works for his constituents."

is not a time-specific or time-dependent observation.

You fail (of course) to understand the point I was making, which is that this clown can be a bomb-thrower and an attention-whore all he wants, because he knows he is losing his seat.

He's willing to be this week's Joe "You Lie!" Wilson, or Joe "I apologize, BP" Barton, or Mike "Mau Mau" Huckabee to get his name out there.
Maybe he's angling for a slot in the Roger Ailes Jockey Club.

Either way, you fools will cheer them all as they chip away at the office of the presidency, and common decency.
My, my, the hypocrisy is strong with this one.

Where was your oh-so-selective outrage about disrespect for the office of the presidency and common decency when your fellow idiot leftists were making asinine "Bush = Hitler!!" comparisons and calling him Chimp?

Sorry, but I don't travel to Washington to meet up with 35 other people to protest in front of the White House.

Another shitty analogy from the wannabe-debater. I said that you fools will cheer Landry on - where have I ever cheered on "Bush = Hitler!!" comparisons? Nowhere. You lose again, daveman.

I'd be upset too if I were him :( He got voted off the island :lol:
Rep. Jeff Landry's rejection of Obama invitation is a rookie move: Jarvis DeBerry | NOLA.com
Again, Landry's time on Capitol Hill isn't likely to last past January 2013. Louisiana is losing a congressional seat, and in January, the state's other five House Republicans and Cedric Richmond, the only House Democrat, reportedly met over Chinese food and voted Landry off the island. Their plan, which the Louisiana Legislature later approved, sliced up Landry's district into three parts, leaving him a district that heavily favors the re-election of Rep. Charles Boustany.

Just for clarification. The guy's tooting his own horn because he got penciled-out. Real brave, THAT one.

Ha, aha.:lol:

I wonder why Jarvis DeBerry would write such a scathing opinion of Landry, a guy he considers to be "Petulant".

jarvis20deberry1.jpg

Jarvis DeBerry​

Your comment:

You fail (of course) to understand the point I was making, which is that this clown can be a bomb-thrower and an attention-whore all he wants, because he knows he is losing his seat.

He's willing to be this week's Joe "You Lie!" Wilson, or Joe "I apologize, BP" Barton, or Mike "Mau Mau" Huckabee to get his name out there.

Either way, you fools will cheer them all as they chip away at the office of the presidency, and common decency.

Where was your oh-so-selective outrage about disrespect for the office of the presidency and common decency when your fellow idiot leftists were making asinine "Bush = Hitler!!" comparisons and calling him Chimp?

Sorry, but I don't travel to Washington to meet up with 35 other people to protest in front of the White House.

Another shitty analogy from the wannabe-debater. I said that you fools will cheer Landry on - where have I ever cheered on "Bush = Hitler!!" comparisons? Nowhere. You lose again, daveman.
Boy, you really don't like your hypocrisy being exposed, do you? So why are you hypocritical so much?

You're just butthurt because someone didn't kiss Obama's ass the way you do. You try to cover it with whining about respecting the office of the President, but you never condemned the Left when they disrespected the office of the President. Don't bother denying it; we both know it's true.

Run along, boy. Maybe Obama will be on the cover of Tiger Beat again this month.

Your comment:

I bet you once thought Nancy Pelosi was intelligent.
I still think Nancy Pelosi is intelligent. And one of our most effective Speakers ever, whether you agree with her or not. She knew how to politic for votes and move legislation.

Sucks for you, though.

Nope, doesn't suck. I'm too busy laughing to think it sucks.

The woman specializes in lies that make you do a double-take they're so obvious.

I'd bring up several quotes to prove it but you're such a suck-up you wouldn't read em anyway.

She didn't even know that Natural Gas came from fossil-fuels and had to be drilled. She was thinking Natural-gas was natural like some people think Progressives are for progress. Sure it's natural but so is oil. I'm not sure where in the hell she thought it came from. Maybe she thought it came from vegetables.

Just for clarification. The guy's tooting his own horn because he got penciled-out. Real brave, THAT one.

I wonder why Jarvis DeBerry would write such a scathing opinion of Landry, a guy he considers to be "Petulant".

jarvis20deberry1.jpg

Jarvis DeBerry​
I have no idea why....maybe you can tell us why.

jarvis20deberry1.jpg

Jarvis DeBerry​

It's not because they have the same handicap.

Play coy all you want missy. Stating the obvious shouldn't be a crime.

And using Political Correctness as a weapon is for the weak-minded.

Last edited:

Boy, you really don't like your hypocrisy being exposed, do you? So why are you hypocritical so much?

You're just butthurt because someone didn't kiss Obama's ass the way you do. You try to cover it with whining about respecting the office of the President, but you never condemned the Left when they disrespected the office of the President. Don't bother denying it; we both know it's true.

Run along, boy. Maybe Obama will be on the cover of Tiger Beat again this month.

BooHoo-Cry_baby.jpg

jarvis20deberry1.jpg

Jarvis DeBerry​

I am not being coy....but you sure seem to be.

Tell use why. Unless you are in some way ashamed of the reason YOU think so.

Yoo Hoo! Mudwhistle....why? Still waiting.

I think it should be the opposite. I think this failed President should be receiving all the lecturing. What a mess. SHEESH!

BooHoo-Cry_baby.jpg
Once again, the sissy bedwetter embraces his hypocrisy.

Run along, boy. Lady Gaga's newest hit won't program itself into your sequencer, will it?

BooHoo-Cry_baby.jpg
Once again, the sissy bedwetter embraces his hypocrisy.

Run along, boy. Lady Gaga's newest hit won't program itself into your sequencer, will it?
You're such an idiot - I can't sing Lady Gaga! :lol:

jarvis20deberry1.jpg

Jarvis DeBerry​

Mudwhistle seems to have run away.

Your comment:

I bet you once thought Nancy Pelosi was intelligent.
I still think Nancy Pelosi is intelligent. And one of our most effective Speakers ever, whether you agree with her or not. She knew how to politic for votes and move legislation.

Sucks for you, though.
yea she was good......:lol:

I thought I was crystal-clear.

I would think most people would be able to figure it out by now.

With you it has to be spelled out.

Your act is to play dumb. I've seen you do it a great deal. You're really good at it, b

Last edited:

I thought I was crystal-clear.

I would think most people would be able to figure it out by now.

With you it has to be spelled out.

Your act is to play dumb. I've seen you do it a great deal. You're really good at it, but it's all you have.

I'm gonna give you 3 guesses on what I was getting at and I'll let you know if you're warm or not.

Oh, and btw, maybe you should question why over 90 percent of blacks support Obama almost unquestionably. Isn't that racism, or is it just the way things should be.

He claimed a couple of weeks ago that he was part Irish, but you don't see the Irish supporting him like that.

Matter of fact the only black person I know that doesn't support Obama is my ole lady. What does that mean to someone like you?

Ah...I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but you are pulling the Race Card Card.

Again.

Forum List

Back