Lakota, Old Squaw look what your President Obuma is doing to your Navajo brothers!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Damn woman, do you have ANY honesty or FEELINGS towards your people as the Manchurian muslims FEMA and EPA FUCK THEM???

Navajo Nation Pres. Releases Statement Regarding FEMA Denying Assistance for Gold King Mine Spill!!!!

KOB4 ^ | 09/06/2015 | Stephen Montoya
Sunday the Navajo Nation Office of the President and Vice President released a statement to the public in regards to FEMA and the EPA's refusal for assistance in cleaning up the toxic water in the San Jaun River. "We are extremely frustrated with the news that both FEMA and the U.S. EPA have declined our urgent requests to continue assistance to the Navajo Nation. U.S. EPA caused this entire disaster, they have harmed the people, the water and the land. I appreciated the fact U.S. EPA took responsibility and I was hoping for the U.S. EPA to prove to the...

Yes, it's sad - but it ain't over yet.
Some times people need to except that another race simply does not have it to go on. Nature culls that race and we need to let nature cull that group. Its not like they have done anything in the last two hundred years except get drunk and beg.

Some times people need to except that another race simply does not have it to go on. Nature culls that race and we need to let nature cull that group. Its not like they have done anything in the last two hundred years except get drunk and beg.

You're even too stupid to be a masterbaiter.

He doesn't have to, you just open your mouth with your BS, and he deposits it!

Old, wrinkled Squaw, doesn't have the HONESTY to rip into ANYTHING connected with Obuma!!!!... She's just a DemocRAT shill, probably gets her welfare check directly from the DNC!
This is hardly "Current Events" banter. The thread will most likely be moved. Not that I give a shit.

You are directing an inordinate amount of disrespect towards a nation of indigenous peoples within a forum where it is not normally allowed. These peoples are not designated "Native Americans" for nothing. :slap:

I accept and understand the genetic pool that the injun comes from is a failure. Their social habits are worse then ANY other race.
They score higher as child molesters and drunks and drug addicts.
They have higher drop out rates then Negros.

They have a higher crime rate then Negros as well. The average Negro would have to LOWER his/her standards on morality and education and social grace to be an injun.

I accept and understand the genetic pool that the injun comes from is a failure. Their social habits are worse then ANY other race.

They have a higher crime rate then Negros as well. The average Negro would have to LOWER his/her standards on morality and education and social grace to be an injun.

53565.jpg

I just can't stop laughing at your goofy avatar. What the hell is that thing? Are you really that twisted?

53565.jpg

I just can't stop laughing at your goofy avatar. What the hell is that thing? Are you really that twisted?
If you had been sober during the 80s you would know.

53565.jpg

kahns-wieners-60264.jpg

53565.jpg

If you had been sober during the 80s you would know.

Seriously, did you get that picture from a gay bar? It looks like it fits all the LGBT letters.

Perhaps you are displaying a slight prejudice here?

Perhaps you are displaying a slight prejudice here?
Not at all, just look it up. the rates are just horrid.

Forum List

Back