“Laken Riley. A beautiful young woman who was killed . . . By an ILLEGAL.”

When someone shoots up a classroom full of children or a church, bowling alley grocery store, etc. they get a pass because the shooter is a legal resident. It`s almost funny seeing these degenerates pretend they care about a murder.
Pathetic attempt at diversion, August! The truth is that Biden's open border has allowed millions of unvetted illegals into the country and many of them are criminals. We're starting to experience the result of that with spikes in crime around the country. That's on Biden.

I get it. We do not need more border agents. We do not need more courts to cut down the many year hearing dates on asylum seekers. We do not need more tech to catch the bulk of Fentanyl coming across the boarder concealed in trucks (which is how the vast majority comes in). What we need is an issue for the election, like the border has always been.
Since Biden paid for them to come here, all of that extra expense has been shoveled onto the laps of American taxpayers.

Most of these people don't deserve a hearing because they shouldn't have been let in in the first place.
But if they came here for reasons that disqualify them, it doesn't take a judge more than 1 min to pass a judgement and have them deported.

These problems were created when Biden signed stacks of EOs on his first day in office.

What we need is a militarized border with armed patrols and sniper towers. We need more razor wire and more barriers in the river.
Which country had a wall with snipers? I have been there. You haven't. They tore it down.
More barriers in the river it a good idea. I certainly do not mind, migrants attempting the swim, drowning in the river at their own foolhardy choice.

Do you still say the other things are not necessary? Do you like fentanyl that much? You prefer people seeking asylum have their hearings to present their case for asylum years from now? Do you really think the administrative personnel we have in place and facilities to investigate and make a ruling are sufficient? If so, that is laughable.:auiqs.jpg:

Since Biden paid for them to come here, all of that extra expense has been shoveled onto the laps of American taxpayers.

Most of these people don't deserve a hearing because they shouldn't have been let in in the first place.
But if they came here for reasons that disqualify them, it doesn't take a judge more than 1 min to pass a judgement and have them deported.

These problems were created when Biden signed stacks of EOs on his first day in office.
Nice and simplistic, but not accurate either.

Which country had a wall with snipers? I have been there. You haven't. They tore it down.
More barriers in the river it a good idea. I certainly do not mind, migrants attempting the swim, drowning in the river at their own foolhardy choice.

Do you still say the other things are not necessary? Do you like fentanyl that much? You prefer people seeking asylum have their hearings to present their case for asylum years from now? Do you really think the administrative personnel we have in place and facilities to investigate and make a ruling are sufficient? If so, that is laughable.:auiqs.jpg:

I've noticed Biden's sneer since 92' when he led the Clarence Thomas hearings.

He doesn't smile. He sneers.
He has a crooked smile.
He's a crooked man.
Always has been.
Any man that would fuck his daughter is a piece of shit. And the only reason they accused Trump of it is because everyone in the White House knew Biden did it to Ashley.

View attachment 914096
1709915395295.png

Melania Trump Remains 'Angry' at Donald over Stormy ...​

1709915511562.png
People
https://people.com › politics › melania-trump-remains-a...

Mar 23, 2023 — Melania Trump is living her own life at Mar-a-Lago as husband Donald Trump awaits possible criminal charges. 'She doesn't sympathize with ...

I prefer people seeking asylum to be loaded into trucks, planes and trains and deported. I prefer roadblocks to stop fentanyl laden trucks. A peaceful undefended border is a luxury that a nation under active invasion cannot afford.

View attachment 914106

Melania Trump Remains 'Angry' at Donald over Stormy ...

View attachment 914108
People
https://people.com › politics › melania-trump-remains-a...
Mar 23, 2023 — Melania Trump is living her own life at Mar-a-Lago as husband Donald Trump awaits possible criminal charges. 'She doesn't sympathize with ...
I will say this though

Trump is a living example of why the Anything-goes lib sex culture is bad for everyone involved

The innocent as well as the guilty

True, except for the sneer part, as there was not sneering, and he made it obvious, the trumpers want no change at the border for political reasons. I guess that is why you only heard one half-hearted heckle for the MTG crowd. There just wasn't anything to heckle about.

Trumpers want no change at the border? Im sorry. Why cant these politicians come up with a stand alone border bill, not attached to Ukraine and israel? These politicians are lazy and dont want to work first of all. Then they want to attach everything for leverage.

The Biden border plan is weak anyway, it still allows up to almost 5000 illegal immigrants a month and honestly his plan to speed up processing will further attract MORE immigrants to our southern border. The shit needs to be shut down and the process made slower. We have enough immigrants at the moment.

“Laken Riley. A beautiful young woman who was killed . . . By an ILLEGAL.”​

I’m guessing biden’s handlers were horrified when he uttered the word “illegal”

I’m pretty sure it wasn't planned that way

By the way, if you get your towers with snipers to shoot them down, where are you going to get the snipers willing to gun down unarmed women and children? How would you like to be married to one of those guys? I can hear the suppertime talk with the wife and kids, now. "We went to the park today, and little Suzie here (she says hugging their 8 year old daughter) made a goal playing soccer. How was your day?" "Oh, you know, same old, same old. I gunned down another twenty unarmed women, children, boys and young men, then held guns on the rest as we forced them to drag the bodies back over the border, good clean kills though, as the new scopes we were issued are excellent!"

I can tell you, it won't be the military gunning down unarmed civilians. Most of the real psychos are weeded out before basic training.

True, except for the sneer part, as there was not sneering, and he made it obvious, the trumpers want no change at the border for political reasons. I guess that is why you only heard one half-hearted heckle for the MTG crowd. There just wasn't anything to heckle about.
Trumpsters want change at the border

But we dont want 5000 illegals a day under the biden senate bill

You can see real MAGA change under Gov Greg Abbott in Texas

Trumpsters want change at the border

But we dont want 5000 illegals a day under the biden senate bill

You can see real MAGA change under Gov Greg Abbott in Texas
I wish Abbott well and good luck. That does not change the fact, that what was in the bill was and is needed.

By the way, if you get your towers with snipers to shoot them down, where are you going to get the snipers willing to gun down unarmed women and children?
You are not being helpful with such crazy talk

99.9999% of people demanding border security are not asking for that

I wish Abbott well and good luck. That does not change the fact, that what was in the bill was and is needed.
Whats needed is the House bill that is more like what Abbott is doing

Forum List

Back