Ladies, Gentlmen,

I just found this site, I see a lot of sage advice and much words of wisdom. If the gub'ment has it's way they'll put an end to free speech, let's enjoy it while we can before have to kick these psychopaths out. Semper Fi

Welcome! Jump in, lots of controversies today.

Lefty, Annie, eots, thanks for the welcome. I've been around in life, I'm the recipient of wisdom passed down in my family who has been participants of every war our country has been involved in since the French-Indian war in the 1750's, I've experienced things that people see only on T.V., so yes, IMHO the American people are losing their Constitutional freedoms.

Last edited:
Lefty, Annie, eots, thanks for the welcome. I've been around in life, I'm the recipient of wisdom passed down in my family who has been participants of every war our country has been involved in since the French-Indian war in the 1750's, I've experienced things that people see only on T.V., so yes, IMHO the American people are losing their Constitutional freedoms.

I still don't understand how the govt. is personally taking away your freedom of speech. And, np. If you need any help getting used to the board, feel free to drop me a pm.

I still don't understand how the govt. is personally taking away your freedom of speech. And, np. If you need any help getting used to the board, feel free to drop me a pm.

They just take away your babies...

State snatches baby when dad accused of being 'Oath Keeper'

:D Welcome! :D

You have to realize one thing bro, a lot of our board liberals are just little punks, and they have no life to draw on for making such observations.

8 year A.F. veteran to the U.S.M.C. vet., welcome aboard.

I respect all views and opinions, even from libs. Lefty, all one has to do is Google "executive orders" and the "patriot act". As I said, I've been around in life.

Thanks for serving!

In another recent, ridiculous expression of governmental authority, a young woman had her newborn baby removed by the authorities because she ate a bagel with poppy seed and it showed up positive on a controlled substance test. These kinds of abuse of power will go on forever.

Welcome USMCVeteran. Special "howdy" from a retired Navy HMC who has downed more than several beers with the grunts. Here's a little bit of Semper Fi rep to get you on your way.

Forum List

Back