Ladies: Do You Fard in the Car While Driving?

I swear I didn't even know what FARD was until I read this thread, I thought PC had a misspelling on her thread title.....
I did not know either, I thought the same...

I used to drive with my knees on the Interstate and french braid my hair while going to business meeting that were an hour or more away. Never in traffic though.

Light on the lipstick.

Okay, I admit it... I've never heard of the word 'Fard' until now. I'll have to ask the guys at work next week. I'm guessing most have never heard of it, either.

Okay, I admit it... I've never heard of the word 'Fard' until now. I'll have to ask the guys at work next week. I'm guessing most have never heard of it, either.

Uh, why would you ask the guys? Or is that what you call the women you work with. I'm a chick and I didn't know!

Hey check out this guys guitar playing in the song thread....

Uh, why would you ask the guys? Or is that what you call the women you work with. I'm a chick and I didn't know!

Maybe I should ask the girls as well. I just figured all women knew how to fard in the car.

I did not know either, I thought the same...

I used to drive with my knees on the Interstate and french braid my hair while going to business meeting that were an hour or more away. Never in traffic though.

Light on the lipstick.

You were cool driving. I got scolded for driving with my knees once by the driving instructor. French braid? How long does that take while driving?

Echo, I have to ask; is EZ your initials of your sexual proclivities?

I think EZ stands for her personality type: EZ-going.

I don't wear foundation, I don't think I could do that in the car, but blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara are easy. I've been putting on my makeup in the car for like 26 years now.

I usually only do it when I"m running late, I prefer the big mirror and lights in my bathroom, but the car will do in a pinch. Now that I have to drop off two kids at two different schools every morning, I find myself farding in the car more often, though. ANd my daughter, who is 15, does it with me.

You were cool driving. I got scolded for driving with my knees once by the driving instructor. French braid? How long does that take while driving?
Well don't drive with your knees. I used to do at least 60,000 miles a year just in the car alone, not counting truck time.

I never timed how long it took.

Echo, I have to ask; is EZ your initials of your sexual proclivities?

Because I don't put make up on in the car? Yep, that makes me easy baby!

I tend to think of myself more of a rep whore, it sounds more classy, dontcha think?

Forum List

Back