Ladies And Gentlemen? We Have A Gay For Bernie!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Celeb endorsement of the week: Singer Clay Aiken for Bernie Sanders

Resize Text
Emily Heil March 17

Celeb: Onetime “American Idol” runner-up and fan favorite Clay Aiken, whose résumé has expanded to include titles like author, LGBT-rights advocate, congressional candidate (he ran unsuccessfully in North Carolina in 2014) and political pundit.

Candidate: Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), whom he endorsed in a Huffington Post essay this week. Aiken acknowledged that Hillary Clinton would likely be the Democratic presidential nominee, and though he praised the former secretary of state, he said he hoped she would “learn from the Bern.”

"GTP"
Go Bernie, Go Bernie? Sounds like a Fag to me!
1435410503_white-house--rainbow-scotus-gay-marriage_2.jpg

Let's face it folks, anyone who has Rambo as their avatar is either twelve or a bit insecure in their masculinity? Probably the latter.

Could it be that those obsessed with gays are secretly gay? That could explain why they see something everywhere, you only see what you want to, you only see where your mind leads you. "Jesse Bering has written a thought provoking article for the magazine, January 30, 2009 issue of the magazine, Scientific American Mind. In it he cites two pieces of empirical research that support the notion of homophobic young men harbor secret homosexual impulses. Both research studies were published in the distinguished publication, Journal of Abnormal Psychology. The first study was done in 2006 by Henry Adams and his team at the University of Georgia. Complete descriptions of the works can be found on Scientific American Mind but you may have to pay for the article or buy the magazine."

Clinical Depression, Separation Anxiety: Allan Schwartz, Ph.D.

Oh, goodie.........another know-nuthin' endorsin' somebody.......in this case Clay 'OMG, my A-hole' is Aiken...........:cool-45:.

Let's face it folks, anyone who has Rambo as their avatar is either twelve or a bit insecure in their masculinity? Probably the latter.

Could it be that those obsessed with gays are secretly gay? That could explain why they see something everywhere, you only see what you want to, you only see where your mind leads you. "Jesse Bering has written a thought provoking article for the magazine, January 30, 2009 issue of the magazine, Scientific American Mind. In it he cites two pieces of empirical research that support the notion of homophobic young men harbor secret homosexual impulses. Both research studies were published in the distinguished publication, Journal of Abnormal Psychology. The first study was done in 2006 by Henry Adams and his team at the University of Georgia. Complete descriptions of the works can be found on Scientific American Mind but you may have to pay for the article or buy the magazine."

Yo, glad you are the first Faggot to respond to this post? You WIN? You want a Gay Boy? Transgender? Or A Lady Boy? It`s your choice? Your Gay White House is paying for it? So hurry, get your rocks off in a big bedroom in the Gay White House!

"GTP

Resize Text
Emily Heil March 17

Celeb: Onetime “American Idol” runner-up and fan favorite Clay Aiken, whose résumé has expanded to include titles like author, LGBT-rights advocate, congressional candidate (he ran unsuccessfully in North Carolina in 2014) and political pundit.

Candidate: Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), whom he endorsed in a Huffington Post essay this week. Aiken acknowledged that Hillary Clinton would likely be the Democratic presidential nominee, and though he praised the former secretary of state, he said he hoped she would “learn from the Bern.”

"GTP"
View attachment 67804

Damn Trump gets endorsed by David Duke and all Bernie can get is one has been singer......

Yo, glad you are the first Faggot to respond to this post? You WIN? You want a Gay Boy? Transgender? Or A Lady Boy? It`s your choice? Your Gay White House is paying for it? So hurry, get your rocks off in a big bedroom in the Gay White House!

"GTP

I am going to make a wild guess that you are a Donald Trump supporter.

Resize Text
Emily Heil March 17

"GTP"
View attachment 67804

Damn Trump gets endorsed by David Duke and all Bernie can get is one has been singer......

...........who sucks dicks............:laugh:..........Go, Bernie, go!

Resize Text
Emily Heil March 17

"GTP"
View attachment 67804

Yo, is it you and Clay Aiken? Thanks, I knew that for awhile Fag Boy!!!

"GTP"

Resize Text
Emily Heil March 17

"GTP"
View attachment 67804

I wasn't aware you were gay, okay, it's not as confusing as when I thought Pogo was a woman and then I thought he was a lesbian woman and then I discovered several weeks later that he's not a woman, but that he's always been a man.

Bernies' new motto: "Suck dicks for Bernie!"

Hillarys' new motto: "Eat p....y for for Hill!" (but, try to avoid throat cancer)

Resize Text
Emily Heil March 17

"GTP"
View attachment 67804

I wasn't aware you were gay, okay, it's not as confusing as when I thought Pogo was a woman and then I thought he was a lesbian woman and then I discovered several weeks later that he's not a woman, but that he's always been a man.

Yo, lucy? If you are a lez? Fine, I won`t tell! Pogo? He is GAY, he is one of the first to answer a GAY post! Me, I have too many women, talking Women, not Skanks who follow Hillary, Republican Lovelies!!!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Clearly you're not up on the LGBT community. They're almost /all/ supporting Sanders. At least it makes my FB political debates "exciting."

Forum List

Back