Ladies, a question about Bachelorette Parties!

Have you ever been to a Bachelorette Party? Or had one thrown for you?

How was it?

It was fun for about 20 minutes. :) I was never a wild party girl but when someone cares enough to set it all up, you have to go with the flow.

We went to Cleveland bars and spent the night at a hotel. Nice enough but pace yourself drinking.

EZ, you must delete the posts of Sy and G, they are code breakers. We must shun them for one year. That's in the code.

EZ, you must delete the posts of Sy and G, they are code breakers. We must shun them for one year. That's in the code.

Ok...nix that Bachelorette party

Lets just have a sex toy party and hire a male stripper....and not a padded one! I figure we can get bootneck and colin for a good price....

Lets just have a sex toy party and hire a male stripper....and not a padded one! I figure we can get bootneck and colin for a good price....

i actually have a friend who used to sell sex toys. she would go around to people's houses doing parties. lol..

Only if they get to keep their Green Lid and Cherry Berry on!

I just offered minimal details. I said nothing about the stripper like Sy did..

Oops. :eusa_silenced:

Having reviewed you input, the Code Keepers rule that you did not break the code. You made the parties that do not happen sound very dull and boring. This is acceptable. Congratulations.

Sy, on the other hand..... she's doomed.

i actually have a friend who used to sell sex toys. she would go around to people's houses doing parties. lol..

She probably made decent money doing that.

I'm sure we could come to an amicable arrangement, but I'm a little concerned as to whether you ladies could stand the pace. :eusa_whistle:

Good vibrations! :razz:

I'm sure we could come to an amicable arrangement, but I'm a little concerned as to whether you ladies could stand the pace. :eusa_whistle:

I don't think they'll have any issues....... :eusa_whistle:

Flame_Blue_Walker-2T.jpg

:lol:

I don't think they'll have any issues....... :eusa_whistle:

Flame_Blue_Walker-2T.jpg

:lol:

:eek: :lol: Does that frame have brakes too?

Forum List

Back