I just dropped off Mini EZ for the Midnight Showing

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Of the Harry Potter movie.

She's with a bunch of friends, they have their tickets but wanted to get in line early.

The news crew is there, maybe she'll be on TV tonight!

She is 16,,it's her first 'Midnight Showing' and the movie theater is 2 minutes away.

She's been excited about this all week, yet I still feel...I don't know...she's growing up....sometimes it's a blessing....sometimes it's bitter-sweet.........

We expect a full review.

My fave character is Luna. I can relate

She didn't want to read anything about the movie on-line, I guess they showed it in the UK last night.

I'll let you know what she says about the movie, but no spoilers!

She's with a bunch of friends, they have their tickets but wanted to get in line early.

She is 16,,it's her first 'Midnight Showing' and the movie theater is 2 minutes away.

She's been excited about this all week, yet I still feel...I don't know...she's growing up....sometimes it's a blessing....sometimes it's bitter-sweet.........

I guess you're gonna have to get used to this feeling.... worried parent syndrome. :eusa_angel:

I guess you're gonna have to get used to this feeling.... worried parent syndrome. :eusa_angel:

Honey, I have worried about her since she was in the womb! But she's a good girl, and so far, no troubles.......

(The operative word is SO FAR! :D )

Honey, I have worried about her since she was in the womb! But she's a good girl, and so far, no troubles.......

(The operative word is SO FAR! :D )

My Mom used to say she never worried about me, but she worried a little for anyone who might attempt to get me to do anything I didn't want to. :lol: But, I suspect, her reason for not worrying much was that I was rarely anywhere without my twin. :eusa_angel:

I'm sure she's sensible and smart... cute though, how big a deal it is to do this kind of thing when you're 16.

Somebody will be up late watching the clock. tick tock tick tock.
32038-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Ticking-Cuckoo-Clock-At-A-Few-Minutes-Till-Midnight-On-New-Years-Eve.jpg

Last edited:
They didn't dress up like characters did they like some kids I am watching on the local news?

I never understood why anyone would stand in line for hours on end just to see a movie or buy a video game etc.

The movie will be playing for weeks and the video game will show up on the used game shelf in a few days.

o skull they have harry potter parties and such....i am trying to think of a trend from the old days....that we all took part in ...you know dinosaur tipping and all

I can honestly say that I never waited in line for hours to see a stupid movie or buy a stupid cabbage patch doll or whatever other stupid thing people stand in line for hours to buy or watch.

I don't get it in the least.

Forum List

Back