LA pastor Jesse Lee Peterson has emerged as the right's most vocal anti-gay figure...now, allegations of his gay past are roiling his macho followers

This thread’s purpose is to demonize people who object to homofascism.
Maybe. As for me, as a straight male and as a conservative, I have no issue with gay rights in general. I don’t consider it my business to tell a lesbian that she can’t have sexual relations with another woman, just as I don’t believe I have any business in telling a gay man that he can’t have a sexual relationship with another gay man. And to the extent that I believe it’s none of my business, I maintain that it’s also not the government’s business. Not all conservatives agree with me. I’m not claiming to be a conservative spokesman.

My question about this thread is actually more precise. I never heard of this pastor or his anti-gay preachings. I don’t believe his own sexuality makes a damn bit of difference to the entire issue of gay rights, either.

Maybe. As for me, as a straight male and as a conservative, I have no issue with gay rights in general. I don’t consider it my business to tell a lesbian that she can’t have sexual relations with another woman, just as I don’t believe I have any business in telling a gay man that he can’t have a sexual relationship with another gay man. And to the extent that I believe it’s none of my business, I maintain that it’s also not the government’s business. Not all conservatives agree with me. I’m not claiming to be a conservative spokesman.

My question about this thread is actually more precise. I never heard of this pastor or his anti-gay preachings. I don’t believe his own sexuality makes a damn bit of difference to the entire issue of gay rights, either.
You’re preaching to the choir.
Homofascists want everyone to embrace, celebrate and subsidize their totally irrelevant and personal counter-nature proclivity.

i will answer. this story is obviously interesting because someone who spends their life's work condemning something and then they end up right in the middle of it...that's obviously noteworthy
You mean for the fact no one is perfect

When Peterson preaches against homosexuality libs hink he’s just a party poopers who doesnt want people to have fun

But if the stories are true then he’s going through hell leading a double life

Smart people will learn from his mistake

You mean for the fact no one is perfect

When Peterson preaches against homosexuality libs hink he’s just a party poopers who doesnt want people to have fun

But if the stories are true then he’s going through hell leading a double life

Smart people will learn from his mistake
i agree no one's perfect...i don't mean to denigrate the person, just havin' a little fun at his expense...if he can dish it out, he sure can take it!

i agree no one's perfect...i don't mean to denigrate the person, just havin' a little fun at his expense...if he can dish it out, he sure can take it!
No I think either way he’s doing society a favor - small children in particular - homosexuality is a fools paradise

Yeah?

If true does that make it ok?
no...i'm against homosexuality, as in men having sex, though i'm a man who appreciates wrestling dudes with muscular bodies...that's totally different and separate

i do like to shine my shoes in the evenings sometimes…some folks like to look good when they are out making a living….others…like yourself, just look for handouts from your old white overseer joey xiden, cause you know “you ain’t black” if you don’t bow down to him
Sorry, but kissing ass doesn't get you anywhere. You're not respected for being a lapdog flunky. You think shining and cooning for racist in the GOP is going to get you over. 92% of black folks voted against the racist you love and support.

Sorry, but kissing ass doesn't get you anywhere. You're not respected for being a lapdog flunky. You think shining and cooning for racist in the GOP is going to get you over. 92% of black folks voted against the racist you love and support.
I kiss ass because I like my shoes to be polished? Well, that explains why you are still on the plantation waiting for that handout from Boss Xiden.

I kiss ass because I like my shoes to be polished?
No you kiss ass, because you smile, coon and shine to folks who can't stand your ass. You will do anything to be accepted by white folks.
Well, that explains why you are still on the plantation waiting for that handout from Boss Xiden.
Get some new lines, because any black folks who read your posts and read mine already knows who is on the Plantation and that is you house negro.

No you kiss ass, because you smile, coon and shine to folks who can't stand your ass. You will do anything to be accepted by white folks.

Get some new lines, because any black folks who read your posts and read mine already knows who is on the Plantation and that is you house negro.
1) newsflash....white people aren't the only people that like to have clean shoes....sorry that's foreign concept to you...does Master Joey not let you wear nice things?
2) oh I am sure you think that, out of fear of not being labeled black by Master Joey

"then you ain't black!" Superplantationbrutha plantation boss

1) newsflash....white people aren't the only people that like to have clean shoes....sorry that's foreign concept to you...does Master Joey not let you wear nice things?
The house negro always dressed nice, ate good food, sleep in a good bed. You are the massa's pet, is that why you are ashamed of your biracial kids.
2) oh I am sure you think that, out of fear of not being labeled black by Master Joey
"then you ain't black!" Superplantationbrutha plantation boss
I know it's hard whoring for Trump, maybe one day you will get off of your knees and your back.

The house negro always dressed nice, ate good food, sleep in a good bed. You are the massa's pet, is that why you are ashamed of your biracial kids.

I know it's hard whoring for Trump, maybe one day you will get off of your knees and your back.
keep projecting…don’t want you not to think you ain’t black

Forum List

Back