LA Mayor to cut off water and power of "irresponsible,selfish stores that remain open

WE also told the asses of the world THIS IS 911 TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AGAIN PAY ATTENTION AND WAKE UUP DEMOWHORES THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU TOO IDIOT!!

WE also told the asses of the world THIS IS 911 TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AGAIN PAY ATTENTION AND WAKE UUP DEMOWHORES THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU TOO IDIOT!!

and if u think this is bs. ...........

1585152817438.png

This is your BIO WARFARE lol......

IF EVERYONE IS LOCKED UP WHY IS TAKIING THE GUNS IMPORTANT LMFAO GAWD U DEMOS ARE MORONS!!

Earlier, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva ordered all gun stores closed (fearing that too many first-time gun-owners were getting access to weapons), and now LA Mayor Eric Garcetti lashed out at non-essential stores that refuse to close, making an ominous threat.

“The easiest way to avoid a visit is to follow the rules.”

In case you low IQ idiots don't get it this is TYRANY it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL..........

Look how special you Trump haters are-------
now that's showing the love and DON'T EVEN BLAME TRUMP YOU BOTTOM FEEDER SCUM. this is all UP TO THE STATES YOU CLUELESS RETARDS!! Those word speak to ALL DEMOCRATIC whores.

and you idiots wonder why we see you as nothing but low information idiots.

He's trying to save you dumbasses' lives! Whine away about your constitutional rights while you're hooked up to a respirator. I could care less.

No what he's doing is pumping smoke up fool's asses and I suspect you're one of them.

No, I'm not one of the hysterics. I'm just following the rising numbers and because as a nation we seem to have been incapable of getting enough test kits out to the general population, we're in for a rocky ride. Social distancing is our only option left. It's not great and there are too many stores still open for it to work very well. But it's all we've got until they come up with treatments and a vaccine.

I see you've been very thoroughly brain washed but then I suppose it wasn't much of an effort with such a tiny little brain.

Ad homs don't really forward your argument.

Are you board today LOL

Earlier, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva ordered all gun stores closed (fearing that too many first-time gun-owners were getting access to weapons), and now LA Mayor Eric Garcetti lashed out at non-essential stores that refuse to close, making an ominous threat.

In case you low IQ idiots don't get it this is TYRANY it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL..........

now that's showing the love and DON'T EVEN BLAME TRUMP YOU BOTTOM FEEDER SCUM. this is all UP TO THE STATES YOU CLUELESS RETARDS!! Those word speak to ALL DEMOCRATIC whores.

He's trying to save you dumbasses' lives! Whine away about your constitutional rights while you're hooked up to a respirator. I could care less.

The virus has most likely been here since mid-December, and the reality is those like you are overreacting and when this is over with you will blame FOX News, Trump and Talk Radio and not yourself as usual.

The first reports about the possible pandemic surfaced in early December and the spread was already happening and was going around the world while many thought it was a bad Flu season...

I know you will disagree and point to late January first confirmed case while later realizing the spread in this country was most likely in mid-December...

Since Trump has been elected, the Dems have caused us all to lose more and more of our rights than ever in the history of the US...

This is why Trump must be re-elected -- he is the only one who can stop the Dems from taking away our rights...

oh for fk sake. lady, your constant drama is boring. if people are following all hygiene, washing hands and distancing themselves, you are wrong. I supposed you think that a healthy person is actually a carrier. Right? you bought into that nonsense? if that were true, then everything I touch would give me symptoms once I retouched themselves. too fking funny.

There isn't any doubt this disease is being used to serve a political purpose.
The sharks in ties and business suits smell blood in the water.

oh for fk sake. lady, your constant drama is boring. if people are following all hygiene, washing hands and distancing themselves, you are wrong. I supposed you think that a healthy person is actually a carrier. Right? you bought into that nonsense? if that were true, then everything I touch would give me symptoms once I retouched themselves. too fking funny.

You may not believe this but I have been asymptomatic before and carried the Australian flu while infecting other and not knowing it.

So people can be Carrie's of a virus without ever showing symptoms...

Ahhhh the old Chinese and north Korea fix....the hammer of big government....

Since Trump has been elected, the Dems have caused us all to lose more and more of our rights than ever in the history of the US...

This is why Trump must be re-elected -- he is the only one who can stop the Dems from taking away our rights...

How is Trump at fault for the Mayor actions?

You do know we are a Republic... Nevermind you will blame Trump if a woman tell you no...

The LA mayor did this and you blame TRUMP? idiot .

You may not believe this but I have been asymptomatic before and carried the Australian flu while infecting other and not knowing it.

then you would have actually shown symptoms because you would have touched your face with your hands and retouched items you touched to give it to yourself. that is ludicrous.

then you would have actually shown symptoms because you would have touched your face with your hands and retouched items you touched to give it to yourself. that is ludicrous.

Look up what Asymptomatic means before you write another fucking word because assholes like you are no better than those blaming Trump for this damn virus!

Typhoid Mary was a carrier that never showed signs but infected people and many people can be carriers while never showing signs of the virus.

I know it is hard for those like you to understand this because FOX News along with Talk Radio tell you that the virus is a Hoax but people carry viruses and never show signs until others get sick!

Look up what Asymptomatic means before you write another fucking word because assholes like you are no better than those blaming Trump for this damn virus!

Typhoid Mary was a carrier that never showed signs but infected people and many people can be carriers while never showing signs of the virus.

I know it is hard for those like you to understand this because FOX News along with Talk Radio tell you that the virus is a Hoax but people carry viruses and never show signs until others get sick!

I haven't heard fox or the radio claim the virus is a hoax.

Then you do not watch that trash either but some have made that claim:

oh for fk sake. no way you can prove I have or any other healthy person has a virus without being tested. They made this up to make everyone paranoid. If you think that is stupid, that's your lack of actually knowing the demofks. As Rahm Emmanual once said, "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before. " if they can finagle or manipulate that's in their wheelhouse. I know, I have 40 years of history to base that fact from.

yep, just skeptics like me that have a brain and know that once they said healthy people can be carriers, that made everyone a carrier in the leftists mind. too funny. No one on a major station will ever say that because they have literally no balls to say the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back