LA:Homeless Capital of the Country millionaire stars get free 80k swag bags for Osca

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
LA:Homeless Capital of the Country millionaire stars get free 80k swag bags for Oscars

And Grammys, etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/13/us/13homeless.html?pagewanted=all

Oscars 2014 Nominees & Predictions: What's Inside This Year's $80K 'Swag Bag'?

Oscars 2014 Nominees & Predictions: What's Inside This Year's $80K 'Swag Bag'? : Entertainment : Latinos Post

Inside the 2014 Official Grammys Gifting Lounge: See the Cool Swag the Stars Take Home | E! Online

Some may say, the stars have no control over what is given to them. I say bull. This has been going on for years, free vacations, hair plugs, orgasm enhancers, ironically food as well, etc. given to multi millionaires and every year they accept the freebies. Incentives for the companies to make the swag bags again. Why not boycott the freebies and tell the companies to donate to charity?

^ aren't you a conservative? :eusa_eh: If so, why would this bother you at all? They "earned" everything they get. They're, in GOP parlance, "job creators" :clap2:

Last edited:
^ aren't you a conservative? :eusa_eh: If so, why would this bother you at all. They "earned" everything they get. They're, in GOP parlance, "job creators" :clap2:

I'm neither conservative nor liberal. But if you wish to label me, I guess that is up to you.

The above reminds me of those scream "green "but live in multi million dollar mansions and use just as much Co2 or more...

It's the hypocrisy that irritates me, all for a consolation prize because they did not win a little golden man.

looks like someone is green w/ envy. Not very conservative of you

It would not matter if I said I was not envious, for you would insist I was. I guess you need to push a label ( now two, "envious and conservative") for me, instead of addressing hypocrisy or the situation above. Hey, whatever floats your boat.

Forum List

Back