LA declares public schools sanctuaries

Parental Rights Unprotected: Summary and Examples
In 2000, the U.S. Supreme Court reviewed the law in Troxel v. Granville, 530 U.S. 57 and came to a split decision that left no clear standard for future cases and has caused massive confusion in the courts regarding parental rights. Below is a short summary of the status of parental rights in various areas, along with a sampling of cases where parental rights have been violated. They illustrate a growing tendency to undermine parental rights and assume someone other than the parent knows best.

Please check out our Facebook page for additional stories and news, and be sure to get involved. We need your help to protect the rights we all hold dear.

Medical Freedom - Hospitals
Parental Rights Unprotected: Summary and Examples

That's nice. Put the safety of illegals ahead of school kids. Liberal policy at work for the "people".
Students without administrative immigration papers are not illegal. It is not a crime to be without papers.

All children are equal in American schools.

So if you have no ID you get four months in prison Mmmmk. but these illegal fks can go to our Schools
Now it's not a law yet, it's actually already on the books, but they want to enhance it.

Car passengers would have to carry ID under new bill
PHOENIX - You could go to jail for four months if you get caught without an ID as a passenger in a car if a new law proposal passes.

Rep. Anthony Kern (R-Dist. 20) introduced HB 2305 this week. It's not a new law, rather the potential revival of one.

A judge's ruling from a court case back in 2002 struck down the law forcing passengers to provide evidence of the person's identity, calling it too vague to enforce.

Current law only requires the driver of a vehicle to carry a drivers license, which serves as evidence of identity.

If this bill passes, a passenger would also be required to have evidence of identity. Failure to do so would be a class 2 misdemeanor, which allows for up to four months in jail by current state law.

You can view the entire bill proposal here through the Arizona Legislature web site.

An officer is only allowed to request an ID if there is reasonable suspicion of a crime or infraction to stop the driver of the vehicle.

"Police officers need to know who they are talking to, and we wanted to clarify it in statute for passengers also," said Kern, referring to the previous ruling which resulted in the dropping of possession of drug charges for a suspect who was arrested as a passenger for not having a valid ID and was not wearing a seatbelt.

Car passengers would have to carry ID under new bill

I remember even in the 80s I was a passenger in a car that got pulled over and I forgot my wallet at home...

The cop made a big deal about it

The Los Angeles Unified school board on Tuesday unanimously passed a resolution aimed at making LAUSD campuses safer for immigrant students and their families who might face deportation or detainment by ICE agents. The resolution, proposed by board members Monica Garcia and Ref Rodriguez, comes shortly after the arrest of Romulo Avelica-Gonzalez, an undocumented immigrant who was detained by U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement agents as he
LA declares public schools 'sanctuaries'...
=============================================================

That way they can hide the adults there and they will be big kids. Under Obama kids were considered to be up to the age of 30/31. DHS had it on their site for the longest time.
I do have one question....do you want school officials checking students for their citizenship? Do you want school officials reporting students who they determine are not in the country legally? Yes or no?

Police state, the schools are already the police. The state owns your kids.
Odd that you made no attempt to answer my question. What are you avoiding?

I did and you missed it .........get it you have no rights.
I asked if you want school officials checking students for their citizenship....yes or no?
I asked if you want school officials reporting students who they determine are not in the country legally....yes or no?

Two simple questions with yes/no answers. Try not avoid them.

That's nice. Put the safety of illegals ahead of school kids. Liberal policy at work for the "people".
Students without administrative immigration papers are not illegal. It is not a crime to be without papers.

So if you have no ID you get four months in prison Mmmmk. but these illegal fks can go to our Schools
Now it's not a law yet, it's actually already on the books, but they want to enhance it. ...
Such a proposed law would make Arizona very alike France during the Third Reich occupation. It will be unable to withstand legal challenge.

Now it's not a law yet, it's actually already on the books, but they want to enhance it. ...
Such a proposed law would make Arizona very alike France during the Third Reich occupation. It will be unable to withstand legal challenge.

It's an unwritten law...... been around for decades, that's why the liberals and their silly nonsense that people don't have I.D.s is just that, silly and racist to boot.

Boot the illegal aliens.
So...you want schools to ask parents/students for proof of citizenship.

Yes, to enroll your student, provide a US birth certificate or other proof of citizenship.

You need something IMO. Otherwise you end up with 250lb running back in 8th grade 17 years old.

Boot the illegal aliens.

Yes, to enroll your student, provide a US birth certificate or other proof of citizenship.

You need something IMO. Otherwise you end up with 250lb running back in 8th grade 17 years old.

No kidding and how many stories have we heard like this, grown adults pretending to be high school kids

31-Year-Old Poses as H.S. Student

Boot the illegal aliens.

No kidding and how many stories have we heard like this, grown adults pretending to be high school kids

21 Jumpstreet. :lol:

Boot the illegal aliens.

Lol what was that other movie with grosie Rosy or something like that, drew Barrymore...

Lol what was that other movie with grosie Rosy or something like that, drew Barrymore...

Actually, I'm thinking of a real-life drug sting we had at a rather high end school district where adults DID pose as highschoolers. It was very very successful.

People should feel safe...

Only if liberals are in charge..

View attachment 126010
I remember that case....suddenly RussianWrs were against parental rights.

Yes we know you love communism you pinko

Oh...show me where parental rights get trumped :)lol:) if you don't like the parent's political leanings? Can we ALL play that game?

Only a commie lover would take a child by gun point and send him to fucking Cuba..

It was against his mother's wishes .. bitch.

His mother was dead.

View attachment 126010

Oh...show me where parental rights get trumped :)lol:) if you don't like the parent's political leanings? Can we ALL play that game?

Only a commie lover would take a child by gun point and send him to fucking Cuba..

His mother was dead.

His mother died getting him out of Castro's prison.
Clinton threw him back in.

Boot the illegal aliens.

SCOTUS says citizenship is not required. Sorry!

His mother was dead.

There are many things that Clinton did wrong, but this was not one of them.

The laws said he goes back to Cuba and that's where he went.

Boot the illegal aliens.

SCOTUS says citizenship is not required. Sorry!

SCOTUS is wrong. Shocking!

Boot the illegal aliens.

View attachment 126010

His mother was dead.

She was bringing him here...her dying wish

His mother was dead.

There is a law that says you have to send a kid back to Cuba?
Show me.

Actually, I'm thinking of a real-life drug sting we had at a rather high end school district where adults DID pose as highschoolers. It was very very successful.

I once had an undercover cop as a student I taught in my high school math class. She fit right in with the druggies and failed big time.

His mother was dead.

Show me.

Yes where is this law? That you have to send someone defecting back to a communism ...

His mother was dead.

Show me.

The rules were often referred to as feet dry or feet wet. I spent enough time in the Caribbean to know the rules. If they made it to the US on their own, they could stay (feet dry). If they had to be rescued at sea (feet wet), they went back to Cuba, It was a deal worked out with Cuba. Since he was rescued, he had to go back, plus that is what his father wanted.

If the Coast Guard stopped you within sight of land in the US, you had to go back to Cuba. It was a huge gamble.

Forum List

Back