Kyle Rittenhouse was attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head

He shot the first guy in the head when that guy crept up behind him and tried to take his rifle. He then called 911. THEN you thug Biden voters started chasing him down the street.

We've been over this many times. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.
disarmed by whom? if civilians shouldn't be packing a gun, why aren't you saying the rioting punk with his gun should have been disarmed? why did you omit him?

More charges related to this case. Now we learn Kyle Rittenhouse purchased the murder weapon illegally. The person who bought it for him, since Rittenhouse wasn't legally allowed to purchase or be in possession of that gun, is charged with two felonies...

More charges related to this case. Now we learn Kyle Rittenhouse purchased the murder weapon illegally. The person who bought it for him, since Rittenhouse wasn't legally allowed to purchase or be in possession of that gun, is charged with two felonies...

Good. Unlike the left, the right likes to see criminals charged. I don't support the illegal purchase of weapons.

He needs to be charged, we have a system in place and illegal purchasing of weapons should be punished. The laws are the laws.

He shot the first guy in the head when that guy crept up behind him and tried to take his rifle. He then called 911. THEN you thug Biden voters started chasing him down the street.

We've been over this many times. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Even if true - he should have been disarmed. Civilians should not be packing guns, let alone assault rifles, at protests for racial justice.
Or carrying assault skateboards.

Did my post not say it was illegal ?
I didn't say it was, I'm simply posing the question.

Was it legal for the Rittenhouse terrorist, to carry arms in public?
No. Not only that, he crossed state lines underage, out past curfew, with an illegal weapon.
Evidence he took the rifle across state lines?
He did not cross state lines with that rifle. He illegally purchased it in Wisconsin. Which is why Illinois dropped the charge on him for illegally being in possession of a firearm.

No. Not only that, he crossed state lines underage, out past curfew, with an illegal weapon.
He did not cross state lines with that rifle. He illegally purchased it in Wisconsin. Which is why Illinois dropped the charge on him for illegally being in possession of a firearm.
Correct, which is why IM2 was wrong to say what he did.

Yes, he is wrong based on ongoing evidence that has been released over time. The initial reports, however, did claim Rittenhouse carried that rifle across state lines, as IM2 posted.

Yes, he is wrong based on ongoing evidence that has been released over time. The initial reports, however, did claim Rittenhouse carried that rifle across state lines, as IM2 posted.
It was not very long at all after the event that reports came out he was given the rifle and had not carried it across state lines. The point is not to go off half-cocked based on early reports and feelz.

It was not very long at all after the event that reports came out he was given the rifle and had not carried it across state lines. The point is not to go off half-cocked based on early reports and feelz.
Still, IM2 said that before it was public information. And I don't know of anyone here who doesn't post about things of which they hear.

Still, IM2 said that before it was public information. And I don't know of anyone here who doesn't post about things of which they hear.
And a few will even admit when they didn't know something.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

I've heard various comments from people, including Trump, that Kyle Rittenhouse was only "defending" himself from attacks. However, in reality, it appears that Rittenhouse was only attacked "after" he had already shot someone in the head.

View attachment 383306

Moron....an eyewitness.....an actual reporter....stated that rosenbaum the convicted felon.....tried to grab the rifle from the hispanic teenager.....several times.......the convicted felon was shot in self defense.
Hispanic?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back