Kyle Rittenhouse: Teen's homicide trial for Kenosha shootings opens with jury selection

Yes....we keep playing the video of grosscrud, in court,under oath, stating he wasn't shot until he pointed the gun at kyle...but you keep up with the lie........

Here is another to show that Grosskreutz had stopped, and had his hand in the air when Kyle decided to shoot.

558c50811234d57602a065768d2297df

Nah, anyone bringing a rifle to a protest, is trying to intimidate people, and deserves being killed.
Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted line of reasoning that you used to come to that stupid illogical conclusion?

Of course you cannot, because you're a SADFI.

Wrong.
It is obvious Kyle was running around from group to group, showing off his new rifle.
And he was doing it very stupidly.
The neck lanyard is NOT how any rifle should ever be carried.
That is a good way to shoot a foot off.

Your words are nonsense you just made up. He left his group to go help someone and then was prevented from rejoining his group by the police. He was then stuck alone.

Rosenbaum had previously, publicly stated that if he caught any of that group alone, that he would kill them. Him and two others attacked Rittenhouse.

You are on the side of the violent criminals. Because you are vile scum of the earth.

Wrong.
You can see in the video that Kyle is not staying on any property and defending it, but is walking from group to group.
The only possible reason being to show off his new rifle, and intimidate protestors with implied threats.

We know that the reason he left was to go help someone else. And then was prevented from rejoining his group by the police.

That you lied, is you being an asshole. Fuck you.

Wrong.
It is obvious Kyle was running around from group to group, showing off his new rifle.
And he was doing it very stupidly.
The neck lanyard is NOT how any rifle should ever be carried.
That is a good way to shoot a foot off.
Why didn’t you testify to that then?

Yeah, Kyle didn’t shoot, and grosscrud said he didn’t shoot….not until grosscrud lowered and pointed the gun at Kyle
The question to ask grosskreutz is why didn’t you just walk Kyle to the cops when he was talking to him. He saw the rifle then! Grosskreutz intentionally went and exposed himself to something he didn’t control! His issue is his to own. Consequences of interfering

Why wasn’t he charged then? You really need to contact the DA. Cause you’re so much more intelligent than him.

Its not my call, but its stupid rather than helpful to take a weapon to a protest and break curfew. The actual protestors had gone home.. There was no one on the street but hoodlums, trouble makers and cops.

Arson, looting and vandalism aren't protesting. The cops should have arrested them. I am opposed to vigilantes.

Its not my call, but its stupid rather than helpful to take a weapon to a protest and break curfew. The actual protestors had gone home.. There was no one on the street but hoodlums, trouble makers and cops.

Arson, looting and vandalism aren't protesting. The cops should have arrested them. I am opposed to vigilantes.

Kyle wasn't a vigilante....

Kyle was attacked by 4 criminals.....one of them a serial child rapist.....

Kyle wasn't a vigilante....

Kyle was attacked by 4 criminals.....one of them a serial child rapist.....

Oh yes he was a vigilante. He should have gotten his butt and his weapon off the street and let the cops do their job.

Oh yes he was a vigilante. He should have gotten his butt and his weapon off the street and let the cops do their job.

The cops were ordered to NOT do their job by elected democrats.

The choice facing the population was to defend itself or to cower in their homes while the barbarians roamed the streets randomly destroying their community.

Why are you complaining about curfew if there weren’t charges and you have no control? The fact is, you’re wrong as usual. Apologize and move on!

Forum List

Back