Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong

Grosskreutz' attorney, MSNBC reporter Kimberly Motley, has already filed a $10 million lawsuit against Kenosha. She is also representing the estate of Joseph Rosenbaum.

And MSNBC has also been caught jury tampering by following the juror bus, which is illegal and the judge has kicked MSNBC out of the courthouse.

Kyle will probably get a bigger windfall than Sandmann.

Do you think the families of the guys Rittenhouse killed aren't going to file lawsuits against him and/or his parents?

Like what? Administering first aid to injured people and putting out arson fires?

Well, you could start with the fact that he was a minor in possession of a firearm...

Then you could follow that with his blatant disregard for the curfew that was in place...

Then we have his decision to drive the twenty miles from one state to another with his illegal firearm...

So, broken laws and bad decisions... plenty of things he did wrong...

Amazing how a couple of shitty choices made by this kid had such a wide reaching effect on so many...

Now, the verdict didn't surprise me one iota. Based on all I saw it was self-defense. But for a couple of better choices, the kid would have never been on trial.

We'll see the civil suits soon enough. I can't see how Rittenhouse wins those, but you never can tell with juries...

Then we have his decision to drive the twenty miles from one state to another with his illegal firearm...
That just a false narrative of the fake news that you were easily brainwashed into believing. You've seen zero evidence that he drove from one state to another with any firearm, let alone an illegal firearm, because no such evidence exists. The leftstream fake news media just made it up to brainwash idiots like you and taint the jury pool.

The only reason that you believe the bullshit you are mindlessly parroting is because you have a very low IQ. You're an idiot.

The fake news media presented that false narrative to you and you believed them, without a hint of skepticism, because you are extremely suggestible.

Suggestibility and intelligence are inversely related. The lower your IQ, the more suggestible you are. The higher your IQ, the less suggestible you are.

Since you are so suggestible that you actually believe that Kyle Rittenhouse drove across state lines with an illegal firearm, it is obvious that you have a very low IQ.

That just a false narrative of the fake news that you were easily brainwashed into believing. You've seen zero evidence that he drove from one state to another with any firearm, let alone an illegal firearm, because no such evidence exists. The leftstream fake news media just made it up to brainwash idiots like you and taint the jury pool.

The only reason that you believe the bullshit you are mindlessly parroting is because you have a very low IQ. You're an idiot.

The fake news media presented that false narrative to you and you believed them, without a hint of skepticism, because you are extremely suggestible.

Suggestibility and intelligence are inversely related. The lower your IQ, the more suggestible you are. The higher your IQ, the less suggestible you are.

Since you are so suggestible that you actually believe that Kyle Rittenhouse drove across state lines with an illegal firearm, it is obvious that you have a very low IQ.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays...

The only thing in my previous post that was incorrect was his traveling with the firearm. I was wrong, it was already in Wisconsin, mea culpa.

Rittenhouse gave Dominick Black money, he then bought the gun at a hardware store for Rittenhouse, who at age 17, was too young to legally buy it for himself. A minor in possession of a firearm. Illegal. Again, all testified to in court. That is a FACT.

How is it possible that you don't recognize the FACT that he was 17 years old and in possession of a firearm? That is illegal. The friend who bought the gun for him is facing trial for that very thing, providing a minor with a firearm. That is a FACT.

It is a FACT that he lived in Antioch, Illinois. Twenty miles from Kenosha, Wisconsin. HE testified in court that he drove himself from his residence in Antioch, Illinois, to Kenosha, Wisconsin. That is a FACT.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays...

The only thing in my previous post that was incorrect was his traveling with the firearm. I was wrong, it was already in Wisconsin, mea culpa.

Rittenhouse gave Dominick Black money, he then bought the gun at a hardware store for Rittenhouse, who at age 17, was too young to legally buy it for himself. A minor in possession of a firearm. Illegal. Again, all testified to in court. That is a FACT.
You're wrong again. It is illegal to sell a gun to someone under 18. It is not illegal for a 17 year old to possess a rifle.

Your claim that an AR-15 is an illegal firearm is FALSE.

Well, you could start with the fact that he was a minor in possession of a firearm...

Then you could follow that with his blatant disregard for the curfew that was in place...

So, broken laws and bad decisions... plenty of things he did wrong...

Amazing how a couple of shitty choices made by this kid had such a wide reaching effect on so many...

Now, the verdict didn't surprise me one iota. Based on all I saw it was self-defense. But for a couple of better choices, the kid would have never been on trial.

We'll see the civil suits soon enough. I can't see how Rittenhouse wins those, but you never can tell with juries...
The bold in the quote is untrue.

Forum List

Back