Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong

Still, the fact remains Kyle is nowhere out of legal troubles and faces a massive amount of bills and possible civil judgements against him even if not found guilty and his mother could be also in legal trouble…

The only true issue I have with Kyle is how he obtained the firearm and doing it illegally should cost him something.

As for killing, well let God judge him because I have no sorrow for those that died…
The judge already threw out the weapons charge.

He testified that he gave his friend the money to buy the AR15. It was registered in the friend name. And he would buy it privately when he was old enough...I don't think there's a case there.

The only true issue I have with Kyle is how he obtained the firearm and doing it illegally should cost him something.
He didn't obtain the firearm illegally. I've explained to the USMB forum why it wasn't illegal for Kyle to possess that rifle on multiple occasions over the last several months. But this forum has a lot of hard learners who don't listen to their intellectual superiors, which is why they are doomed to remain stupid. It just goes in one ear and out the other.

On Monday, the judge dismissed the weapons charge for the exact reasons that I've been telling you guys for months.

He was 17 and a half...We send 18 yo to war.

Don't know what "poor would be hero" is...he was the hero in that scenerio.
right now he is a victim of OFFICIAL OPPOBRIUM----too much for him
at his age. I was once "NAVY" -----lots of suicides. Kids need more
PROTECTION

The judge already threw out the weapons charge.

He testified that he gave his friend the money to buy the AR15. It was registered in the friend name. And he would buy it privately when he was old enough...I don't think there's a case there.

The friend is going to jail on a Felony charge of Straw man Purchase.

The fake news media told a lot of lies about Kyle Rittenhouse. He can expect a Nick Sandmann type of windfall. He'll be able to buy all the cool looking guns he wants.

Until he gets sued in a wrongful death suit.

Sandmann did absolutely nothing. That's why he's seeing the big bucks. He was vilified by the press for nothing. Rittenhouse, on the other hand, has killed two people, and the families of those two people are going to come after him...

The media has played and Hollywood has portrayed the lie that "gun guilt" is a real thing for so long that people don't even question it anymore.

Just because you have a gun and use it, it does not mean that you are automatically guilty of anything.

Which is where the MSM has gone with this thing

Until he gets sued in a wrongful death suit.

Sandmann did absolutely nothing. That's why he's seeing the big bucks. He was vilified by the press for nothing. Rittenhouse, on the other hand, has killed two people, and the families of those two people are going to come after him...
There is absolutely no evidence that Kyle was in any way at fault in their deaths. He had a right to self defense.

Those people certainly may get an out-of-court settlement from the government because the kleptocrats will gladly give them taxpayer money for a nice kickback, but they won't get a dime out of Kyle.

We’ll see.
I don't think Kyle will go.

In case you turned it off before the lawyers and judge were just chit chatting...the subject of perfect self defense has come up several times. Meaning that they do know that it is a case of perfect self defense and shouldn't be brought to trial.

And since the judge is the 13th Juror he can absolutely reverse a guilty verdict. He can do it for several reasons such as the preponderance of evidence.

Here's such a thing being argued in Georgia...

There is absolutely no evidence that Kyle was in any way at fault in their deaths. He had a right to self defense.

Those people certainly may get an out-of-court settlement from the government because the kleptocrats will gladly give them taxpayer money for a nice kickback, but they won't get a dime out of Kyle.

The families of the people Rittenhouse killed will absolutely sue him for wrongful death. I can't envision a scenario where they don't.

Will they go after the state or local government? I dunno', maybe, but they'll sure as fuck go after Rittenhouse...

Did you ever watch the Naked Gun movies?

In the second one Frank Drebin is in Washington DC being honored for his 100th drug dealer killed.

Frank stands up and thanks the crowd. Then he says. “In all honesty I backed over the last two with my car.”

The crowd gasps. Frank quickly continues. “But thankfully they turned out to be drug dealers.”

So Frank wasn’t a terrible driver. He was a great man killing Drug Dealers.

See the connection yet?
Jibber jabber babble babble.

The families of the people Rittenhouse killed will absolutely sue him for wrongful death. I can't envision a scenario where they don't.

Will they go after the state or local government? I dunno', maybe, but they'll sure as fuck go after Rittenhouse...
I can sue a ham sandwich for having mustard and mayo on it...

I might even get a verdict because the ham sandwich didn't hire counsel.

But I likely won't get any award because a ham sandwich doesn't have a job.

Really? The message is that this kid had more courage to protect his town, than the adult men cowering in their homes.

Who is the person Rittenhouse fired at twice but didn't hit?

Forum List

Back