Kushner tried to get WAPO editor sacked for being critical of trump

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

These people are so grubby.

Already this week we have trump threatening media outlets. Rights will not be safe under trumps fascism. Or desantis for that matter.

Sorry but you cannot possibly be arguing that twitter should ban accounts that post anything other than government-acceptable speech and then cry about rights (particularly when you don't even have American first amendment rights in your country)

Sorry but you cannot possibly be arguing that twitter should ban accounts that post anything other than government-acceptable speech and then cry about rights (particularly when you don't even have American first amendment rights in your country)
If you couch it like that it does seem unreasonable.
But i dont see it that way.
And we have the same rights as you do.

The difference is that our government does not act nearly as much as yours does, to stop us from exercising our rights. And if it did, we wouldn't be OK with it, as you are with how your government violates your rights.

You're happy to live under a tyranny that tells you what you are allowed to think, believe, and express.

The difference is that our government does not act nearly as much as yours does, to stop us from exercising our rights. And if it did, we wouldn't be OK with it, as you are with how your government violates your rights.

You're happy to live under a tyranny that tells you what you are allowed to think, believe, and express.
We invented rights.

We invented rights.

Which is why we Americans had to violently rebel against you British degenerates almost two and a half centuries ago, in order to win the ability to exercise basic human rights that to this very say, your tyrannical shithole of a country and culture still refuses to recognize or uphold.

laugh-smile.gif

Let me explain my reasoning.
T
Let me explain.

Two cases.

WAPO is a political attack on a free press that is explicitly holding the govt to account. That is exactly what the press should do. Its a vital part of democracy.

Twitter misinformation. This is just about being honest. A video should relate to the story and should be accurately labelled. Its not acceptable to describe it as BLM/ Antifa when it isnt. That is exavtly what the press should not be doing.

Which is why we Americans had to violently rebel against you British degenerates almost two and a half centuries ago, in order to win the ability to exercise basic human rights that to this very say, your tyrannical shithole of a country and culture still refuses to recognize or uphold.

View attachment 835003
In shithole countries, students don`t have to pass through a gun detector to enter schools. That`s a good thing.

Forum List

Back