Kushner got $285 million loan from Russia-linked bank facing charges, (1 month before the election)

any republicans sorry they vpted for trump yet?
Look, when I first saw the tweet this morning I was frankly disgusted and thought to myself, this dude has such a fixation with women and blood. What is wrong with him? And then you remember that this disgusting dude is the president of the United States. And you realize just how much he is diminishing the presidency of the United States. You realize that what he is doing is not just acting for Donald Trump, he's acting for all of us.”

“He is embarrassing, he is shameful, he is disgusting,” Navarro continued, before pointing the finger at fellow members of her own party. “I’ll say this about Republicans. I'm really tired of hearing words like ‘disappointed,’ like ‘disturbed,’ like ‘I'm bothered,’ like ‘I wish he wouldn't do it.’” Instead, she said Republicans in Congress should go on television and say, “Listen, you crazy, lunatic 70-year-old man baby, stop it! You are now the president of United States, the commander-in-chief, and you need to stop acting like a mean girl.”

She said there’s no point talking about substantive issues because she “can’t get past the fact” that we have a president “mean,” “nasty,” “immature, unstable and asks like a crazy person with anybody who attacks him because he has thin skin and he is never going to pivot and anybody around him, whether his daughter, his chief of staff, his wife, who I remind you had said her signature issue was going to be fighting against online bullies, or any Republican on the Hill.”

“Stop enabling him!” she implored. “Confront this and confront this hard, or it will never stop, and it will embarrass all of us. It will take the presidency low, low, low.”

This is a message that Navarro has been pushing since long before Trump took office, dating back to when the infamous “grab ‘em by the pussy” tapewas released last October. When Trump surrogate Scottie Nell Hughes told Navarro at the time to stop saying the word “pussy” on CNN, she shot back, “Don't tell me you're offended when I say ‘pussy,’ but you're not offended when Donald Trump says it. I'm not running for president, he is.”

No. Only difference would be Mika making a proclamation that she would go down on Hillary's any time. No one cares about Mika. This will be done by Monday. Say, what's new on Russia?
It's not just mika It's wanting them to apologize to bow down or he'd send some crap to his friend the top man at the enquirer rag to publish about her and her ex ,,,,,it's the slurs he's spouted at many women ,,a fat pig?? Tur a reporter,,and on and on The man always was a punk He hasn't changed

Oh he's always been a pig .... but not the first, nor was Slick the first. Harding was amusing. I believe his wife caught him with a women in a white house closet. I heard one story that LBJ did a secretary on his desk. Fun times. What's a little weird/sad/sick is how he consistently back stabs his daughter's efforts on womens issues and even his wife's on cyber bullying.

But what's scary is how easy it is to play the guy. And how he needs constant ego massaging. That's the one reason I've been openminded in thinking there may actually be something at the end of the Russia rainbow. Putin loves to play people. For example, he knows Merkle is afraid of dogs ... guess what he brought to a meeting. But Putin is incredibly ignorant of how democracies really works. For example, the worst thing he could possibly have done for his own interests is get the US military establishment really pissed with the election, and he's actually energized Nato. They aren't upping spending because Trump tells them to. They perceive it in their interests.

Trump might actually have coordinated with Russian intelligence. It would be a new level of incompetence, but if anyone could take it there, I'd say le Grande Orange would be the guy. lOL

Wow, infowars much?
No that's your real news.

Why does an American citizen have to go to Russia for a loan on some property in NEW YORK CITY?

Things that make you go, "Hmmmm..."

Was Bank of America short of cash?

Why does an American citizen have to go to Russia for a loan on some property in NEW YORK CITY?

Head Office U.S.A.

Deutsche Bank
60 Wall Street
New York, NY, USA
Telephone: +1(212) 250-2500

Contact

DERP!
"The lender, Deutsche Bank, was negotiating to settle a federal mortgage fraud case and charges from New York state regulators that it aided a possible Russian money-laundering scheme."

DERP!

What better way to launder your dirty Russian money than to lend it to a Trump?

Makes total sense to me!

But there's no Russian connections! No Russian connections!

Head Office U.S.A.

Deutsche Bank
60 Wall Street
New York, NY, USA

Contact

DERP!
"The lender, Deutsche Bank, was negotiating to settle a federal mortgage fraud case and charges from New York state regulators that it aided a possible Russian money-laundering scheme."

DERP!
Not just the state or even in the US.

Deutsche Bank Fined for Russian Money Laundering Scheme

I have difficulty seeing how Kushner could be of any real use to the Russians in terms of laundering money simply because the Russians have to launder a lot more money than Kushner's loan involved. But you simply cannot do business with that particular bank and not be doing biz with the Russians. That doesn't necessarily mean there was any quid pro quo with Jared and the Russians. But he chose not to disclose it. That raises questions including did the soon to be potus elect's SIL know he was taking a loan of laundered funds, and did he do anything in connection with the Russians to get the loan?

The Deutsche Bank loan capped what Kushner Cos. viewed as a triumph: It had purchased four mostly empty retail floors of the former New York Times building in 2015, recruited tenants to fill the space and got the Deutsche Bank loan in a refinancing deal that gave Kushner’s company $74 million more than it paid for the property.

Yeah, whenever I borrow money from a bank, they always give me a few extra million more than I need for the property I'm buying.

135% LTV. That's TOTALLY normal.

What better way to launder your dirty Russian money than to lend it to a Trump?

Makes total sense to me!

But there's no Russian connections! No Russian connections!
Bingo. It's not Jared, it's Trump. That's where the Russians launder their money.

And not just Trump btw. I believe there are bunch of hotels in London owned by dirty Russian money. But the difference is no one cares it the Russians have some London hotel owner by the shorthairs.

Head Office U.S.A.

Deutsche Bank
60 Wall Street
New York, NY, USA

Contact

DERP!

DERP!

I agree, no one should do any business with any bank that ever had a shady customer. LOL!

The Deutsche Bank loan capped what Kushner Cos. viewed as a triumph: It had purchased four mostly empty retail floors of the former New York Times building in 2015, recruited tenants to fill the space and got the Deutsche Bank loan in a refinancing deal that gave Kushner’s company $74 million more than it paid for the property.

Yeah, whenever I borrow money from a bank, they always give me a few extra million more than I need for the property I'm buying.

Why do you feel the LTV is 135%?

Head Office U.S.A.

Deutsche Bank
60 Wall Street
New York, NY, USA

Contact

DERP!

DERP!

I agree, no one should do any business with any bank that ever had a shady customer. LOL!

It's Manhattan! He couldn't find a bank in the fucking neighborhood? Really?

"I only have Russian contacts."

Head Office U.S.A.

Deutsche Bank
60 Wall Street
New York, NY, USA

Contact

DERP!

DERP!

It's Manhattan! He couldn't find a bank in the fucking neighborhood? Really?

"I only have Russian contacts."

No.

It's Manhattan! He couldn't find a bank in the fucking neighborhood?

Maybe the local banks wanted less NYC real estate exposure?
Maybe DB offered a better rate?

any republicans sorry they vpted for trump yet?
Look, when I first saw the tweet this morning I was frankly disgusted and thought to myself, this dude has such a fixation with women and blood. What is wrong with him? And then you remember that this disgusting dude is the president of the United States. And you realize just how much he is diminishing the presidency of the United States. You realize that what he is doing is not just acting for Donald Trump, he's acting for all of us.”

“He is embarrassing, he is shameful, he is disgusting,” Navarro continued, before pointing the finger at fellow members of her own party. “I’ll say this about Republicans. I'm really tired of hearing words like ‘disappointed,’ like ‘disturbed,’ like ‘I'm bothered,’ like ‘I wish he wouldn't do it.’” Instead, she said Republicans in Congress should go on television and say, “Listen, you crazy, lunatic 70-year-old man baby, stop it! You are now the president of United States, the commander-in-chief, and you need to stop acting like a mean girl.”

She said there’s no point talking about substantive issues because she “can’t get past the fact” that we have a president “mean,” “nasty,” “immature, unstable and asks like a crazy person with anybody who attacks him because he has thin skin and he is never going to pivot and anybody around him, whether his daughter, his chief of staff, his wife, who I remind you had said her signature issue was going to be fighting against online bullies, or any Republican on the Hill.”

“Stop enabling him!” she implored. “Confront this and confront this hard, or it will never stop, and it will embarrass all of us. It will take the presidency low, low, low.”

This is a message that Navarro has been pushing since long before Trump took office, dating back to when the infamous “grab ‘em by the pussy” tapewas released last October. When Trump surrogate Scottie Nell Hughes told Navarro at the time to stop saying the word “pussy” on CNN, she shot back, “Don't tell me you're offended when I say ‘pussy,’ but you're not offended when Donald Trump says it. I'm not running for president, he is.”

No. Only difference would be Mika making a proclamation that she would go down on Hillary's any time. No one cares about Mika. This will be done by Monday. Say, what's new on Russia?
It's not just mika It's wanting them to apologize to bow down or he'd send some crap to his friend the top man at the enquirer rag to publish about her and her ex ,,,,,it's the slurs he's spouted at many women ,,a fat pig?? Tur a reporter,,and on and on The man always was a punk He hasn't changed

Oh he's always been a pig .... but not the first, nor was Slick the first. Harding was amusing. I believe his wife caught him with a women in a white house closet. I heard one story that LBJ did a secretary on his desk. Fun times. What's a little weird/sad/sick is how he consistently back stabs his daughter's efforts on womens issues and even his wife's on cyber bullying.

But what's scary is how easy it is to play the guy. And how he needs constant ego massaging. That's the one reason I've been openminded in thinking there may actually be something at the end of the Russia rainbow. Putin loves to play people. For example, he knows Merkle is afraid of dogs ... guess what he brought to a meeting. But Putin is incredibly ignorant of how democracies really works. For example, the worst thing he could possibly have done for his own interests is get the US military establishment really pissed with the election, and he's actually energized Nato. They aren't upping spending because Trump tells them to. They perceive it in their interests.

Trump might actually have coordinated with Russian intelligence. It would be a new level of incompetence, but if anyone could take it there, I'd say le Grande Orange would be the guy. lOL

Wow, infowars much?
No that's your real news.

Lol, so Russia then ?

NY Times was desperate to sell. Trump got an UNDER market price for the property. You leftists almost ALWAYS don't have a fucking clue how ANYTHING works. It's valuation after filling it with tenants WAS more than when the phony NY Times had most of the space..

Just get a book on "how things work" and quit embarrassing yourself by mindlessly parroting talking points..

109535.jpg

Forum List

Back