Kushner got $285 million loan from Russia-linked bank facing charges, (1 month before the election)

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

The German bank is suspected of loaning money to Trump and his minions on behalf of Russia, so as to avoid making Putin suspicious.

Hey, if I wanted someone to lift sanctions on my country, I would do exactly the same thing! Especially if I know that my hackers have hacked the opposing party's computers and my bots have planted fake news in favor of my borrower's soon-to-be-President on social media.

No wonder Orangino wants to lift sanctions on Russia.
Here's Mueller's shovel. Kushner's inside. :dig:

Last edited:
  • Banned
That's what the investigations are looking for, amidst other matters.

If they find the evidence, I am sure you will be the first to call for trials.

• Banned
Please provide the quote where anyone in the Trump administration said they were going to lift sanctions.

Next, why don't you tell me that Putin didn't order hackers to hack the DNC unless I find a direct quote of Putin stating "I ordered the hacking of the DNC? Mueller should just give up his investigation if he has not found such direct quote.
Seriously, OKTexas, your IQ is lower than Trump's approval.

Trump administration relaxes U.S. sanctions on Russia imposed under Obama

I think that event slipped past most people's purview. Very little has been said of it in the media. I saw it in print, but I don't recall seeing any mention of it in video, certainly not on CNN and PBS.

Please provide the quote where anyone in the Trump administration said they were going to lift sanctions.

Be embarrassed, you lazy moron who can't even google shit:

Former diplomats: Trump team sought to lift sanctions on Russia

Trump On Russian Sanctions: 'Time For Our Country To Move On'

From you first link:

White House press secretary Sean Spicer was asked at his daily press briefing about why the U.S. is easing sanctions against Russia, but he said that the move is a “fairly common practice” in which the Treasury Department looks for “specific carve-outs” for certain industries after sanctions are put in place. He said it’s a “regular course of action that Treasury does quite often.”

Wow, they engage in what have been a standard practice that you've never objected to before, and suddenly their bad. The over all sanction weren't lifted.

From the second link, nothing but speculation and assumptions:

He said State Department colleagues approached him, "concerned that the Trump administration, the incoming team was going to unilaterally rescind the sanctions on Russia, which had been placed there because of Russia's aggression on Ukraine. And it was further said by these people that there would be no action required from Russia."

Of course they had no evidence for their concerns.

Now from the third link:

President-elect Donald Trump said Thursday it’s time for the United States to “move on” regarding the sanctions announced by the Obama administration against Russia, but said he would meet with intelligence officials next week to be briefed on the situation.

A statement made before the inauguration, which no meaningful action has been taken.

You regressives are so gullible it's breathtaking. You believe anything the commiecrat parvda throws your way.

Next, why don't you tell me that Putin didn't order hackers to hack the DNC unless I find a direct quote of Putin stating "I ordered the hacking of the DNC? Mueller should just give up his investigation if he has not found such direct quote.
Seriously, OKTexas, your IQ is lower than Trump's approval.

No, but I would like to see evidence that Trump had anything to do with it, since it started before he announced his candidacy, and was joining a field of 16 others, mostly polished politicians.

A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

The German bank is suspected of loaning money to Trump and his minions on behalf of Russia, so as to avoid making Putin suspicious.

Hey, if I wanted someone to lift sanctions on my country, I would do exactly the same thing! Especially if I know that my hackers have hacked the opposing party's computers and my bots have planted fake news in favor of my borrower's soon-to-be-President on social media.

This cesspool just gets deeper and deeper.

And still, Republicans in Congress do nothing.

It's a German bank. Russia linked....LOL!

It's a German bank. Russia linked....LOL!

The left are unhinged, last week they loved everything German.

So now getting a loan from a German bank on a deal that's been in the works since 2014 somehow morphs into Russian collusion? You folks are getting desperate...

LOL @ German Russian linked bank.

Donald Trump sought to lift sanctions on Russia in the earliest days of his administration
U.S.
TRUMP WHITE HOUSE MADE SECRET EFFORTS TO REMOVE RUSSIA SANCTIONS
BY GRAHAM LANKTREE ON 6/2/17 AT 6:35 AM

More anonymous sources. LMAO

Didn't read the link, did you?

Yep, first paragraph ended with: "according to multiple sources who have spoken with Yahoo News"

The only paragraph that mattered was this one.

In April, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said clearly that the U.S. would not lift sanctions on Russia until President Vladimir Putin hands Crimea back to Ukraine.

Everything else is BS.

I read the link and a few of the other articles too. The one about driverless cars committing road rage was enlightening.

This looks like a spoof site.

Donald Trump sought to lift sanctions on Russia in the earliest days of his administration
U.S.
TRUMP WHITE HOUSE MADE SECRET EFFORTS TO REMOVE RUSSIA SANCTIONS
BY GRAHAM LANKTREE ON 6/2/17 AT 6:35 AM

More anonymous sources. LMAO

Didn't read the link, did you?

Yep, first paragraph ended with: "according to multiple sources who have spoken with Yahoo News"

The only paragraph that mattered was this one.

In April, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said clearly that the U.S. would not lift sanctions on Russia until President Vladimir Putin hands Crimea back to Ukraine.

Everything else is BS.

If the Ukraine thinks they can overturn the Crimean election and seize that country, the Crimeans will make it a blood bath.

Be embarrassed, you lazy moron who can't even google shit:

Former diplomats: Trump team sought to lift sanctions on Russia

Trump On Russian Sanctions: 'Time For Our Country To Move On'
They have no shame.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Forum List

Back