Kurtz: Sharpton-MSNBC Alliance Is A Travesty With An Ethical Blind Spot

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
PMSnbc should be shunned folks. this Pravda on Parade. thankfully their ratings are not reaching an audience like Fox News
video at the site

Snip:
"It is amazing to me..."

ALL of it here:
Kurtz Sharpton-MSNBC Alliance Is A Travesty With An Ethical Blind Spot

Tom HincheyAugust 26, 2014
Media analyst and host of Fox News’ MediaBuzz Howard Kurtz was a guest on Monday’s The O’Reilly Factor when he ripped MSNBC for continuing to give race-baiter Al Sharpton a platform as a host while also being a conduit to the White House.
“This is a travesty. You have Sharpton delivering pretty a political speech at the funeral today. You have him meeting with Michael Brown’s family. You have him talking about it on MSNBC, interviewing the family on MSNBC. And now, you have the acknowledgment by Sharpton that he is a conduit, he is the ‘go-to guy’ for the Obama White House on Ferguson. It is amazing to me; this just reeks that MSNBC thinks this is acceptable.”
Bill O’Reilly posed the question that perhaps it is a compliment that Sharpton can deliver to MSNBC exclusive stories from the White House and from the family of Michael Brown. Kurtz responded:
Advertisement
“Because you can’t be a player and cover the game. We didn’t know until this article in Politico. Now the New York Times has a real puff piece on Sharpton saying it doesn’t even mention this outrageous conflict of interest. That Reverend Al is working with the President to carry his message, to be a conduit to Valerie Jarrett. It is so fundamental that I don’t think very few news organizations would allow it. “
Kurtz continued,

Read more at Kurtz Sharpton-MSNBC Alliance Is A Travesty With An Ethical Blind Spot

Okay who one FOX news or on conservative talk radio works as both an advocate for people involved in things like the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin shootings and as a host covering those stories?

Howard Kurtz went from doing an objective media watchdog type show on CNN to doing essentially the same show, with a hard right spin added, on Foxnews.

He's a good one to spew out fake sanctimony over bias.

Forum List

Back