Kurds plead for more Canadian support against the Islamic State

there will always be kurds------in THE MOUNTAINS------of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey-----refugees from islamicist filth and arabist filth including Baathist arabist filth
It is not about Kurds. It is about those ISIS-Sally is cheering. Bevor her agent controller told her to cheer the Kurds, she gave a shit about them. While the Nato aids ISIS in every way possible, they use the Kurds as pretext to make us believe they would really bomb ISIS. You can see it when ISIS-Sally demands the fall of the Syrian government instead of the fall of ISIS.

Why, Little Shit, ISIS is first on the agenda. When they are destroyed, maybe the powers that be will find a lovely place for our boyfriend to live, and you can join him there. When you are settled in at his place, you can throw away your blow-up Assad doll.
ISIS-Sally forgets that the Syrian army is being equipped with modern Russian stuff and that thousands join the ranks of SAA and NDF. In Sally´s dreams, everbody defected but when we look at Syria wee see the army first of all, nowadays. With all the new Russian stuff available for the Syrian army, how would ISIS-Sally begin to remove Assad?

there will always be kurds------in THE MOUNTAINS------of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey-----refugees from islamicist filth and arabist filth including Baathist arabist filth
It is not about Kurds. It is about those ISIS-Sally is cheering. Bevor her agent controller told her to cheer the Kurds, she gave a shit about them. While the Nato aids ISIS in every way possible, they use the Kurds as pretext to make us believe they would really bomb ISIS. You can see it when ISIS-Sally demands the fall of the Syrian government instead of the fall of ISIS.

you see things that do not exist------as for the KURDS----they are victims of ISIS-----and equally victims of the filth of Baathist pigs----saddam and assad,-----and the other
caliphatist animal ---Erdogan and the SHIITE SHIT whose asses you lick----the AYATOILETS. Your posts are so idiotic-----that I wonder why you are so eager to
make a fool of yourself
Its always the same with you. You talk shit all day. Where do you think have the terrorists all the arms from? The Kurds are victims of ISIS as much as they are victims of the US. Without the US and its puppets, peace and harmony would prevail under the Syrian banner. Dividing and destroying the region is the primary US goal. This is why they launched al-Qaeda and ISIS in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya.

you see things that do not exist------as for the KURDS----they are victims of ISIS-----and equally victims of the filth of Baathist pigs----saddam and assad,-----and the other
caliphatist animal ---Erdogan and the SHIITE SHIT whose asses you lick----the AYATOILETS. Your posts are so idiotic-----that I wonder why you are so eager to
make a fool of yourself
Its always the same with you. You talk shit all day. Where do you think have the terrorists all the arms from? The Kurds are victims of ISIS as much as they are victims of the US. Without the US and its puppets, peace and harmony would prevail under the Syrian banner. Dividing and destroying the region is the primary US goal. This is why they launched al-Qaeda and ISIS in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya.

Isis gets its weapons by buying them and also from stuff IN IRAQ-----Baathist pig Saddam Hussein had LOTS OF STUFF----including poison gasses---even nitrogen
mustard gas AND biologicals like ANTHRAX and BOTULININ TOXIN and CHLORINE BOMBS. The Kurds were victims of Baathist pig sadaam Hussein who committed a gross genocide upon them in the name of baathism and they
are victims of Isis as well and those in Syria were victims of the stink of the assads ---those in Iran are victims of the AYATOILETS and those in Turkey are victims of CALIPH ERDOGAN. All this stuff is well documented-----I learned about it long
ago during my stint with homeland security

make a fool of yourself

Isis gets its weapons by buying them and also from stuff IN IRAQ-----Baathist pig Saddam Hussein had LOTS OF STUFF----including poison gasses---even nitrogen
mustard gas AND biologicals like ANTHRAX and BOTULININ TOXIN and CHLORINE BOMBS. The Kurds were victims of Baathist pig sadaam Hussein who committed a gross genocide upon them in the name of baathism and they
are victims of Isis as well and those in Syria were victims of the stink of the assads ---those in Iran are victims of the AYATOILETS and those in Turkey are victims of CALIPH ERDOGAN. All this stuff is well documented-----I learned about it long
54481c50e10f3.jpeg

American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, says MP - Iraqi News

make a fool of yourself

54481c50e10f3.jpeg

American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, says MP - Iraqi News

Of course-----THEY DROPPED FROM HEAVEN-----saddam did not have storerooms full of gas cannisters and biologicals and chlorine bombs----
they DROPPED FROM HEAVEN -----the jinni did it

Why, Little Shit, ISIS is first on the agenda. When they are destroyed, maybe the powers that be will find a lovely place for our boyfriend to live, and you can join him there. When you are settled in at his place, you can throw away your blow-up Assad doll.
ISIS-Sally forgets that the Syrian army is being equipped with modern Russian stuff and that thousands join the ranks of SAA and NDF. In Sally´s dreams, everbody defected but when we look at Syria wee see the army first of all, nowadays. With all the new Russian stuff available for the Syrian army, how would ISIS-Sally begin to remove Assad?

As you all can see, the Little Shit never answered my question as to why so many Syrians defected or fled because they didn't want to be drafted. We are not talking about what Russia is doing now but why these young men refused to become part of the Syrian Army. I will reiterate. When we see pictures of many of the refugees from Syria, among them are many young men of draft age. Why aren't they fighting? Perhaps the Little Shit can convince them to return and fight for their country. I don't think anymore expects them to be as brave as the Kurds, but they could at least try.

As you all can see, the Little Shit never answered my question as to why so many Syrians defected or fled because they didn't want to be drafted. We are not talking about what Russia is doing now but why these young men refused to become part of the Syrian Army. I will reiterate. When we see pictures of many of the refugees from Syria, among them are many young men of draft age. Why aren't they fighting? Perhaps the Little Shit can convince them to return and fight for their country. I don't think anymore expects them to be as brave as the Kurds, but they could at least try.
The only answer I can give you is that the people join the ranks of SAA and NDF.

The only answer I can give you is that the people join the ranks of SAA and NDF.

What kind of answer is that when we see pictures of these able bodied men of draft age going into Europe as refugees.? I guess they didn't think much of their country to stay and fight.

Syrian Men Conscripted In Bashar Assad’s Army Choose Escape Over ‘Kill Or Be Killed’

What kind of answer is that when we see pictures of these able bodied men of draft age going into Europe as refugees.? I guess they didn't think much of their country to stay and fight.

Syrian Men Conscripted In Bashar Assad’s Army Choose Escape Over ‘Kill Or Be Killed’
I heard, ISIS-Sally, that the US recently opened all parts of the army for women. Do you know why? Its because nobody joins the army.

make a fool of yourself

sadam 2.jpg

I heard, ISIS-Sally, that the US recently opened all parts of the army for women. Do you know why? Its because nobody joins the army.

As you all can see, the Little Shit really wants to get away from the fact that all those able-bodied men of draft age ran from Syria to defect or avoid the draft. If he can ever force himself to go out without being afraid that the police would harass him, he might even see some of them walking around the streets of his town.

There are American women who are brave and can fight like the Kurdish women. Now they will have their chance in combat while the Little Shit hides under his bed in his little room collecting benefits from his government.

As you all can see, the Little Shit really wants to get away from the fact that all those able-bodied men of draft age ran from Syria to defect or avoid the draft. If he can ever force himself to go out without being afraid that the police would harass him, he might even see some of them walking around the streets of his town.

There are American women who are brave and can fight like the Kurdish women. Now they will have their chance in combat while the Little Shit hides under his bed in his little room collecting benefits from his government.
ISIS-Sally will never fight ISIS. That´s for sure.

However, of course there are refugees, who could fight terrorism. But not everyone is a noble knight.
And the opposite of a noble knight is an ISIS-Sally, a piece of shit that wishes others to be raped and murdered by terrorists.

However, of course there are refugees, who could fight terrorism. But not everyone is a noble knight.
And the opposite of a noble knight is an ISIS-Sally, a piece of shit that wishes others to be raped and murdered by terrorists.

Why not admit that the piece of shit here is you, Little Shit? If everyone here was honest, they would admit that no way would a pussy like you join the army in Germany. Go back and hide under your bed.

Meanwhile, while many able-bodied Syrian men have defected or fled because they didn't want to be drafted, the Kurds fight on and on. Even the women show such bravery, but of course the Little Shit doesn't want to hear about it.

Why not admit that the piece of shit here is you, Little Shit? If everyone here was honest, they would admit that no way would a pussy like you join the army in Germany. Go back and hide under your bed.

Meanwhile, while many able-bodied Syrian men have defected or fled because they didn't want to be drafted, the Kurds fight on and on. Even the women show such bravery, but of course the Little Shit doesn't want to hear about it.
I fucking joined, you cockroach eating crap. I even subscribed to extended basic training and foreign assignment.

I fucking joined, you cockroach eating crap. I even subscribed to extended basic training and foreign assignment.

Yeah, you don't say? Meanwhile I am a world famous heart surgeon. On the Internet you can claim anything you want. Can you see these brave Kurdish women afraid to leave their residences because they think the police are going to harass them as you claimed they do to you every time you go out so you stay in? The problem with you is that you are so enamored with your boyfriend that you will not admit many of the able-bodied Syrian men skipped town because they didn't think enough of Syria to stay and fight. You also have a problem giving the Kurds credit where credit is due.

A TRIBUTE TO THE BRAVE KURDISH WOMEN SENDING ISIS TO HELL

Yeah, you don't say? Meanwhile I am a world famous heart surgeon. On the Internet you can claim anything you want. Can you see these brave Kurdish women afraid to leave their residences because they think the police are going to harass them as you claimed they do to you every time you go out so you stay in? The problem with you is that you are so enamored with your boyfriend that you will not admit many of the able-bodied Syrian men skipped town because they didn't think enough of Syria to stay and fight. You also have a problem giving the Kurds credit where credit is due.

You are repeating yourself, ISIS-Sally. Assad is not my "boyfiend" and the Syrian army is the only credible force fighting ISIS. Any righteous Kurds should join the army.

You are repeating yourself, ISIS-Sally. Assad is not my "boyfiend" and the Syrian army is the only credible force fighting ISIS. Any righteous Kurds should join the army.

Ok, he is not your boyfriend. He's just someone you idolize as we all have seen your avatar when his 50th birthday came up.

I guess the bottom line here is that the Little Shit will never ever admit to the bravery of the Kurds who are no doubt the bravest fighting force over there. However, there are those on this forum who realize just how brave the Kurds are and how much they have taken on in attempting to defeat ISIS.

Bravery Of The Kurds In Iraq And Syria Against ISIS Must Be Rewarded With Independence | Black Star News

I don't know anyone who can say, which force fighting ISIS is the bravest, but it doesn' t matter. All those fighting terrorism are brave, there is no "bravest force". Secondly, there cannot be soil taken away from a country and given to a defacto illegitimate force or anyone by someonr else but the legitimate government.

If someone wants to give someone soil, he can only give his own soil away. So, ISIS-Sally, which federal state do you want to give to the Kurds? Montana, maybe? Maybe the Kurds would anull the general speed limit again.

I don't know anyone who can say, which force fighting ISIS is the bravest, but it doesn' t matter. All those fighting terrorism are brave, there is no "bravest force". Secondly, there cannot be soil taken away from a country and given to a defacto illegitimate force or anyone by someonr else but the legitimate government.

If someone wants to give someone soil, he can only give his own soil away. So, ISIS-Sally, which federal state do you want to give to the Kurds? Montana, maybe? Maybe the Kurds would anull the general speed limit again.

Yes, these Kurds are fierce fighters, and the women are no slouches when it comes to fighting, just as the Christian women are showing their metier now. However, one wonders why so many able-bodied young Syrian men fled and didn't want to defend their country. I wonder how many thousands are registering themselves as refugees.

Forum List

Back