Kudlow: Economy Healthy Despite Missing 3% Growth Target

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow shrugged off the economy's 2019 performance after the U.S. missed the Trump administration's 3% growth target for a second straight year, posting its slowest annual growth in three years in 2019 as the slump in business investment deepened amid damaging trade tensions.
The veteran financial guru and former Ronald Reagan adviser told Fox Business Network "it is a fundamentally healthy economy."
Kudlow also expressed confidence that activity will accelerate this year, a view not widely shared outside the administration.
“The American economy is in a boom right now and with middle-class wages rising, blue-collar wages rising, income distribution is narrowing, stock markets are roaring, household net wealth is soaring
,”

ME: Of course its good. Its great. We are at full employment. What the fuck else does everyone want. Its time to work, earn, play the markets maybe, and live your lives.

The economy: Trump's greatest asset, Democrats' greatest liability

Democrats cannot disparage Trump’s economy. Doing so will look like sour grapes. Worse, it will open them up to a comparison with Obama’s, which was worse. Just looking at GDP alone, during Obama’s first 10 quarters, the economy averaged growth of just 1.3 percent. Even in Obama’s last 10 quarters it averaged just 2.3 percent. Over Trump’s first t10 quarters, the economy has averaged 2.6 percent growth.

In December 2016, 152.1 million Americans were employed, 7.5 million unemployed (4.7 percent rate) and the labor force participation rate was 62.7 percent. September 2019 jobs report showed 158.3 million employed, 6.2 million more), 5.8 million unemployed (3.5 percent rate and 1.7 million less) and a labor force participation rate of 63.2 percent (0.6 percent higher).

Yes, Trump has done better than Obama...but Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever, that is a damn low bar. Is really the best thing you can say about your god is that he is better than the 2nd worst POTUS ever?

Who was the worst? Just curious? Dubya?

Yes...in my opinion. The choice to invade Iraq and the even worse decisions made after we defeated Saddam put him on the bottom.

No one's crying, cockroach...........

The only cocks here are the ones you're sucking you faggot ass bitch. You're just a crying sniveling bitch. Period.

Trump has done greater than anyone else could ever ask of a president and all you do is snivel like the bitch you are.

Again: We are at full employment, the economy is great, ISIS is all but destroyed, terrible NAFTA was replaced, new trade deal with China, wages are up..... .....what the fuck else does your bitch ass want!!

Just say "Thank you" and then shut your faggot ass up.

I will say Thank You....to President Obama, under who's presidency this robust economic boom and rise in employment started...and after it had to climb out of the hole that GW and his minions put us in. And gee, too bad Trump's numbers aren't as good as Obama's were. Oh yeah, I forgot, one thing Trump can take credit for is absolutely exploding the federal deficit. 1.2 trillion at last glance. All the while tax receipts decline...sure..winning.

But you go on carry the sign for Trump. You know, only third president with "impeached" next to his name..now and forever.

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow shrugged off the economy's 2019 performance after the U.S. missed the Trump administration's 3% growth target for a second straight year, posting its slowest annual growth in three years in 2019 as the slump in business investment deepened amid damaging trade tensions.
The veteran financial guru and former Ronald Reagan adviser told Fox Business Network "it is a fundamentally healthy economy."
Kudlow also expressed confidence that activity will accelerate this year, a view not widely shared outside the administration.
“The American economy is in a boom right now and with middle-class wages rising, blue-collar wages rising, income distribution is narrowing, stock markets are roaring, household net wealth is soaring
,”

ME: Of course its good. Its great. We are at full employment. What the fuck else does everyone want. Its time to work, earn, play the markets maybe, and live your lives.

Democrats cannot disparage Trump’s economy. Doing so will look like sour grapes. Worse, it will open them up to a comparison with Obama’s, which was worse. Just looking at GDP alone, during Obama’s first 10 quarters, the economy averaged growth of just 1.3 percent. Even in Obama’s last 10 quarters it averaged just 2.3 percent. Over Trump’s first t10 quarters, the economy has averaged 2.6 percent growth.

In December 2016, 152.1 million Americans were employed, 7.5 million unemployed (4.7 percent rate) and the labor force participation rate was 62.7 percent. September 2019 jobs report showed 158.3 million employed, 6.2 million more), 5.8 million unemployed (3.5 percent rate and 1.7 million less) and a labor force participation rate of 63.2 percent (0.6 percent higher).

Yes, Trump has done better than Obama...but Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever, that is a damn low bar. Is really the best thing you can say about your god is that he is better than the 2nd worst POTUS ever?

Yes...in my opinion. The choice to invade Iraq and the even worse decisions made after we defeated Saddam put him on the bottom.

We agree. You’re still an ignoramous but you’re on point there.

Go ahead and cut Medicare, social security, etc....push the nation into chaos the likes we've never seen.

,”

:itsok:

There goes Gator to his go to emoji aka he accepts defeat.

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy! Tell yourself whatever is necessary.

Why raise the retirement age? To punish working people. Another way to divide the nation.

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy! Tell yourself whatever is necessary.
You’re an ignorant fool. You’re also one of the laughing stocks on this this board. I sleep just fine.

You’re an ignorant fool. You’re also one of the laughing stocks on this this board. I sleep just fine.

Yes, I know. All of you Trump worshiping drones tell me that.

I have to tell you, that means about as much to me as if your god Trump were to call me fat.

I have to tell you, that means about as much to me as if your god Trump were to call me fat.
Except you stated I was not a Trump worshipper? LMAO. You’re such a fool.

,”

BTW: Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) promised 3-4%. That's losing. Not Winning.

Actually, the liar in chief predicted 4% to 6% GDP growth.

The economy now is at 3%. Nobody thought it would be anywhere close. I think it could go to 4, 5, and maybe even 6%
- Donald Jackass Tramp

Tramp' economy NEVER hit 3% annual GDP growth in any of his 3 years!

Asked about the economic growth he expected his tax plan to generate, Mr. Trump responded: "We are looking at a 3% but we think it could be 5 [percent] or even 6 [percent]. We are going to have growth that will be tremendous."

The Blob Lied.

I made a mistake. You had me fooled for a time. But your true colors are bright and orange.

I made a mistake. You had me fooled for a time. But your true colors are bright and orange.
LMAO. You mean you are a fool? I do not belong to any party and I ll remind your pussy ass that I still would vote for Tulsi Gabbard. You keep voting for that 3rd party candidate who has zero chance to win. They are losers like you.

Third party voters are growing in numbers realizing the liars that both major parties are comprised of....neither party can tell the truth. IThey should be ashamed of themselves yet call themselves patriots....laughable

Forum List

Back