Kucinich’s Statement in Judiciary Hearing (VIDEO)

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Rep. Dennis Kucinich (Ohio) in the House Judiciary Hearing discussing the limits of Executive Power, false information and the invasion of Iraq.

If this isnt a current event, I don't know what is!
Seems things are growing to the point where they can't be denied even by the most prudent of denialers.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=3578

Geeeeeee, I think I remember someone here moving my posts and saying nothing will ever come from or of all this back a few months ago...wonder who that was?

Vincent Bugliosi’s testimony during the House Judiciary Committee hearing on the constitutional limits of executive power discussing Stephen Presser’s testimony that Clinton lying about sex is comparable to lying a country into war, and on whether Saddam was actually a threat to the US since we were trying to provoke him into attacking us.

Responding to Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Vincent Bugliosi shows evidence of the administration lying about WMD and has Steve King looking like his head is going to explode trying to get him to stop during the House Judiciary Committee hearing on the constitutional limits of executive power. He makes the point very well that a country having WMD’s is not a reason to go to war, but instead whether a country is an eminent threat, and that the CIA said that even if he had WMD, Saddam would not have been a threat to the US.

Forum List

Back