Kucinich Ready To Go After The Federal Reserve!

AmericaFirst

Rookie
Dec 8, 2008
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPBE15DIy8E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPBE15DIy8E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:clap2:GET EM' DENNIS!!! :clap2:

Kucinich is right sometimes. He was against the bailouts for the banks, but then turned around and voted for the auto-bailouts. I personally don't see the logic behind picking and choosing which failed business you attempt to prop up by stealing from the private sector, but there you have it.

Kucinich is right sometimes. He was against the bailouts for the banks, but then turned around and voted for the auto-bailouts. I personally don't see the logic behind picking and choosing which failed business you attempt to prop up by stealing from the private sector, but there you have it.

It may make sense if he is from a state whose business is auto manufacturing.

Auto-Industry Bailout had a plan, and the auto industry actually employs American workers.

The bank bailout was unregulated and went into the pockets of the rich execs.

That would be a good reason to support one bailout and not the other like I have.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPBE15DIy8E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QPBE15DIy8E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:clap2:GET EM' DENNIS!!! :clap2:

Kucinich is a loon....the anti-Ron Paul....another loon...

Auto-Industry Bailout had a plan, and the auto industry actually employs American workers.

The bank bailout was unregulated and went into the pockets of the rich execs.

That would be a good reason to support one bailout and not the other like I have.

That all sounds well and good, but when you bail out a failed business you're actually causing more problems with the economy. Whether it's banks or automakers makes little difference.

• Banned
That all sounds well and good, but when you bail out a failed business you're actually causing more problems with the economy. Whether it's banks or automakers makes little difference.

I think he was hoping it would help keep the plants open in NE Ohio that would in turn help the people in his district. This with me seeing that I make a living working with the people in his district and knowing how bad it already is and what is effected by more job losses. There is a lot more businesses and people that are effected by the automakers then the Big 3.

IOW he was working for the people of his district.

If you listen to these interviews from Kucinich's presidential economic advisor Dr. Michael Hudson you can see he actually stands on the correct side of the fence- Constitutional Liberty - Hudson, a really sharp guy, is an economist and historian- Please listen to these interviews Kevin:

Guns and Butter - October 8, 2008 at 1:00pm | KPFA 94.1 FM Berkeley: Listener Sponsored Free Speech Radio

Guns and Butter - October 15, 2008 at 1:00pm | KPFA 94.1 FM Berkeley: Listener Sponsored Free Speech Radio

Michael Hudson - financial economist and historian

I know you are right in the long run but as Ron Paul said in his speech to Congress yesterday WE ARE IN THE LONG RUN... He also brought up the trillions of dollars the Federal Reserve has given out over the last few months WITH NO OVER SIGHT at all - when they were sued to disclose the first 2.5 trillion they replied with NO, being a private owned for profit corporation we will not tell the American people where their money went - it's a trade secret!

Last edited:

You don't huh?

You don't see the benefit of saving a business which employs millions and was NOT responsible for the banking crises, but is a VICTIM of that crises?

What we ought to do is put a couple hundred WALL STREET BANKING INVESTMENT INSIDERS in front a firing squad, but instead we've elected to give them a trillion plu dollars.

But hey, there's no class war going on, or anything, is there?

The hippies like Kucinich, and the right wingers like Ron Paul are right, you know.

And while they cannot agree what to do to fix things, they can both agree what is wrong with our system.

You don't huh?

You don't see the benefit of saving a business which employs millions and was NOT responsible for the banking crises, but is a VICTIM of that crises?

What we ought to do is put a couple hundred WALL STREET BANKING INVESTMENT INSIDERS in front a firing squad, but instead we've elected to give them a trillion plu dollars.

The hippies like Kucinich, and the right wingers like Ron Paul are right, you know.

And while they cannot agree what to do to fix things, they can both agree what is wrong with our system.

No, I do not see the benefit of hurting the economy by giving taxpayer dollars to a failed business.

It may make sense if he is from a state whose business is auto manufacturing.

He is. Ohio.

But all it really means is he abandoned principle for constituency support.

He's a liberal, ultimately. There will be times when he agrees with government intervention.

He's really only good for his foreign policy. Beyond that, I don't really like him that much.

You don't huh?

ED, the automakers are not "victims" of the banking crisis. They don't just make and sell cars. They play with their money the same way banks do. They take risks with their money in the market, and their irresponsible risk taking is coming back and biting them in their ass. It's not just about cars not selling. Look at their balance sheets.

He is. Ohio.

He's a liberal, ultimately. There will be times when he agrees with government intervention.

He's really only good for his foreign policy. Beyond that, I don't really like him that much.

How many 'liberals' do you know that wants to take on the FED? I can't think of any that can even figure out the problem let alone the balls. The guy sent impeachment papers to Bush/Cheney - the biggest spenders in history.. He is a great congressman not afraid of occupiers.

How many 'liberals' do you know that wants to take on the FED? I can't think of any that can even figure out the problem let alone the balls. The guy sent impeachment papers to Bush/Cheney - the biggest spenders in history.. He is a great congressman not afraid of occupiers.

Being liberal doesn't rely on following the establishment mantra, or towing the democrat, or republican for that matter, party line.

One can be a liberal or conservative, and still oppose the Fed. Does Kucinish favor replacing the Fed with NOTHING? Or does he favor a Hamiltonian approach? That's where the difference would lie.

"Give me the right to issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who governs the country.” Meyer Amschal Rothschild, International banker

"We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks. Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are U.S. government institutions. They are private credit monopolies; domestic swindlers, rich and predatory money lenders which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers. The Federal Reserve banks are the agents of the foreign central banks. The truth is the Federal Reserve Board has usurped the Government of the United States by the arrogant credit monopoly which operates the Federal Reserve Board.” Congressman Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee, addressed the House on June 10, 1932. 75 Congressional Record 12595-12603

"The Federal Reserve banks are privately owned, locally controlled, separate corporations." Who says so? In Lewis v. United States, the Ninth Circuit Court says so. (June 24, 1982)

“...100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt...all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services taxpayers expect from government.” 1984 Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Regan

"We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the money vultures who control it. A superstate controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure." - Louis McFadden, D-PA

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve system have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States." - Barry Goldwater, R-AZ

"I have unwittingly ruined my country." - W. Wilson, upon passage of Federal Reserve Act, 1913

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling the money and its issuance." - James Madison

"It (the Great Depression) was not accidental; it was a carefully contrived occurrence. The international Bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so that they might emerge as rulers of us all." - Louis McFadden

It is well enough that the people of this nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." - Henry Ford

It Will Pass - Famous Quotes - Bank / Money Quotes.

Being liberal doesn't rely on following the establishment mantra, or towing the democrat, or republican for that matter, party line.

One can be a liberal or conservative, and still oppose the Fed. Does Kucinish favor replacing the Fed with NOTHING? Or does he favor a Hamiltonian approach? That's where the difference would lie.

The American people need to wake up. But they won't. Have you ever tried telling someone that the Income tax is unconstitutional? Or explained to them what a scam the Fed is? The don't get it.

All of the sudden people who are anti tax start defending the income tax as a necessary evil.

So I doubt this problem will ever be solved.

UTUBE Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo. Its a great documentary. They interview the IRS and totally bust the IRS. "show me the law that says I have to pay a federal income tax". It doesn't exist.

The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax. -- Albert Einstein

Why do you think they make it so confusing?

Take a listen to his advisor Michael Hudson in my reply to Kevin above and you'll get an idea where his head is. He said in the YouTube video he would spend the money into the economy (a credit rather then a debt) without the bankers...

He is. Ohio.

Very nicely stated.

The American people need to wake up. But they won't. Have you ever tried telling someone that the Income tax is unconstitutional? Or explained to them what a scam the Fed is? The don't get it.

All of the sudden people who are anti tax start defending the income tax as a necessary evil.

So I doubt this problem will ever be solved.

UTUBE Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo. Its a great documentary. They interview the IRS and totally bust the IRS. "show me the law that says I have to pay a federal income tax". It doesn't exist.

The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax. -- Albert Einstein

Why do you think they make it so confusing?

You and I are on the same page here for once sealy, the Income tax and the Fed need to go.

However, the Income tax is not unconstitutional. The 16th Amendment to the Constitution made the Income tax constitutional.

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration." - 16th Amendment

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment16/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back