Krauthammer: Moment of Moral Clarity/ Israel

They don't care about Israel. They just care that a book tells them that the rapture will begin there and when that happens the Jewish people can go fuck themselves because they are not " saved".

Krauthammer writes with the moral clarity of someone invested in Israel's belligerent occupation of Gaza:
Moral clarity in Gaza - The Washington Post

"Rarely does international politics present a moment of such moral clarity. Yet we routinely hear this Israel-Gaza fighting described as a morally equivalent 'cycle of violence.' This is absurd. What possible interest can Israel have in cross-border fighting? Everyone knows Hamas set off this mini-war. And everyone knows the proudly self-declared raison d’etre of Hamas: the eradication of Israel and its Jews."

Because the eyes of the world are upon Gaza we all had a chance to see the "moral clairty" of the Jews last Wednesday when Palestinian children playing on a Gaza beach were twice targeted by an IDF naval vessel.

"The first projectile hit the sea wall of Gaza City's little harbour just after four o'clock.

"As the smoke from the explosion thinned, four figures could be seen running, ragged silhouettes, legs pumping furiously along the wall.

"Even from a distance of 200 metres, it was obvious that three of them were children..."

"It was there that the second shell hit the beach, those firing apparently adjusting their fire to target the fleeing survivors."

Krauthammer should drag his moneyed carcass a little closer to the killing.
Maybe it will improve his moral eyesight?

Witness to a shelling: first-hand account of deadly strike on Gaza port | World news | The Guardian

Not quite factual.

Krauthammer:
To help the Gaza economy, Israel gave the Palestinians its 3,000 greenhouses that had produced fruit and flowers for export. It opened border crossings and encouraged commerce.

First, Israel did not give the greenhouses to the Palestinians. They were sold to an international charitable consortium for $14 million. Then the consortium gave them to the Gazan people.

Krauthammer:
And how did the Gaza Palestinians react to being granted by the Israelis what no previous ruler, neither Egyptian, nor British, nor Turkish, had ever given them — an independent territory? First, they demolished the greenhouses.

Not accurate at all. Half of the greenhouses were destroyed by the Israeli settlers before they left.

2mwv1fs.jpg

Of the roughly 1,000 acres of agricultural land that were under greenhouses in the 21 Israeli settlements in Gaza, only 500 acres remain - creating significant doubts that the greenhouses could be handed over to the Palestinians as "a living business," the goal cited by the Israeli coordinator of the pullout, Eival Giladi.

Second, only about 30 percent of the remaining greenhouses were looted by Palestinians who overwhelmed the Palestinian Authority protecting those greenhouses.

Jihad al-Wazir, the deputy Palestinian finance minister, said roughly 30 percent of the greenhouses suffered various degrees of damage. He said that after a “very heated meeting” with Qureia and other Palestinian leaders, the security forces appeared to be getting the situation under control.

The only greenhouses "demolished" were the ones demolished by the Israeli settlers themselves. I find it interesting that the first link I provided even uses the word "demolish" with respect to the Israeli settlers, and yet Krauthammer says it is the Palestinians who "demolished" them.

So much for "absolute FACTS".

Last edited:
Moral clarity? Why would Jews cheer the death of Palestinian civilians?
You mean the attacks on Hamas militants in Gaza who continue to fire rockets and mortars into Israel?
Why wouldn't they cheer?

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki also criticized Hamas militants in Gaza who continue to fire rockets and mortars into Israel, prolonging the latest round of violence in the Mideast that has so far killed 235 Palestinians and at least one Israeli.

"I don't think we've made any secret about our strong concern about the actions of Hamas, the indiscriminate rocket attacks, the targeting of civilians," Psaki said. "And that concern remains."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...tion-accuses-israel-not-protecting-civilians/

Last edited:
Awesome to see another sheep incapable of looking at the issue beyond their comfort zone. Not many years ago I was right there with you. I really can't blame you, considering the media blitz that we all have been fed throughout our lives.

Awesome to see another Islam-lover incapable of facing the facts....

Unfortunately, as is always the case, you shills reach the point of go fuck yourself.

The intellectual capacity of the Rabid Zionist, cannot discern the difference between a person who does not blindly tow the Israel line, versus Islam lovers or terrorist supporters. You are a moron. A high ranking moron at that. Congratulations. :eusa_clap:

typical....attempting to take the high ground.....as if right from the start you didn't tell Krauthammer to go fuck himself (thus dismissing all intellectual discussion).....you don't even rank moron, idiot...

Pennywise said:
Hes a huge Zionist, and even mentioned in PNAC. I could care less what he has to say.

Last edited:
Why does Krauthammer hate Palestinians? Because they want their land back?
What land is that?

Exactly.
They never had any land.
They were squatters because there never was a Palestinian Nation. You can't own land in a Territory it has to be a State.
Palestinians are the occupiers.
Israel was a State before there was any Muslims.

Historical Facts;
Over 3250 years, various Peoples, Religions and Empires marched through Jerusalem, Israel's ancient capital. The region was successively ruled by the Hebrews [Jews], Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Maccabeans, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Egyptians, the Crusaders, Mamelukes, the Turks (who indifferently governed the backward, neglected territory from the 16th century until the British drove them out during World War I) and then once again by the Jews in 1948. None bothered, nor were they in the least bit inclined, to build a Nation of their own... EXCEPT the Jews!

It must be noted that in 636 C.E., when the Arabs marauders came to the land and uprooted even more of its Jews, they did not form any Arab nation there... and certainly not a "Palestinian" nation. They were simply "Arabs" who, as did others before them, moved into a geo-political area called "Palestine!" And remember this one fact... it was not the Jews who "usurped" (a favorite word from the Arab propagandists) the land from the Arabs. If anything, it was the Arabs in 636 C.E. who overran and stole it from the Jews!

No nation, other than the ancient nation of Israel and later again in 1948 with the rebirth of the 2nd Nation of Israel, has ever ruled as a sovereign national entity on this land. A mighty Jewish empire extended over this entire area before the Arabs --- and their Islam --- were even born! The Jewish People have one of the most legitimate Birth Certificates of any nations in the world. Every time there is an archaeological dig in Israel, it does nothing but support the fact that the Jewish People have had a presence there for well over 3,000 years. The national coins, the pottery, the cities, the ancient Hebrew texts... all support this claim. Yes, other peoples have passed through, but there is no mistaking the fact that Jews have always had a continual presence in that land for over 3,000 years. This predates and certain dwarfs any claims that other peoples in the regions may have. The ancient Philistines are extinct. Many other ancient peoples are extinct. They do not have the unbroken line to this date that the Jews have.

Last edited:
Why does Krauthammer hate Palestinians? Because they want their land back?
What land is that?

Exactly.
They never had any land.
They were squatters because there never was a Palestinian Nation. You can't own land in a Territory it has to be a State.
Palestinians are the occupiers.
Israel was a State before there was any Muslims.
More to the point...
In a war she did not start, Israel invaded Jordan and took the West Bank.
After the war, Jordan relinquished its claim over the West Bank.
Thus
The "Palestinians" are Jordanians abandoned by their country, and the West Bank belongs to Israel.

Awesome to see another Islam-lover incapable of facing the facts....

Unfortunately, as is always the case, you shills reach the point of go fuck yourself.

The intellectual capacity of the Rabid Zionist, cannot discern the difference between a person who does not blindly tow the Israel line, versus Islam lovers or terrorist supporters. You are a moron. A high ranking moron at that. Congratulations. :eusa_clap:

typical....attempting to take the high ground.....as if right from the start you didn't tell Krauthammer to go fuck himself (thus dismissing all intellectual discussion).....you don't even rank moron, idiot...

Pennywise said:
Hes a huge Zionist, and even mentioned in PNAC. I could care less what he has to say.

^That is not my quote, shit for brains. If you can't follow the discussion, don't bother flapping your toothless gums.

Oh how nice of Israel to roof knock people before killing them. Obviously that justifies the countless number of civilians killed.

Let's see, over 1000 rockets lobbed into Israel by Hamas. Now let's imagine Israel didn 't have their sophisticated system's of intercept and warning in place, and each rocket killed 1 civilian, that would amount to at least 1000 lives that Hamas killed in Israel. Attempted deaths of Israeli's of over 1000. Upon a people that has suffered mass genocide before within their history. And I doubt Hamas hope is for only one death per rocket launched, yet people want to blame Israel when they retaliate with success. I wonder how many phone calls Hamas has made to warn before lobbing one of their rockets, like Israel does? Your thought processes are really screwed up.

Last edited:

Pennywise said:

^That is not my quote, shit for brains. If you can't follow the discussion, don't bother flapping your toothless gums.

my bad....i got your names mixed up...

so what makes you think taking down the state of Israel will bring peace between the jews and muslims.....?

so what makes you think taking down the state of Israel will bring peace between the jews and muslims.....?

I have no interest in ''taking down" the state of Israel. I don't know if anything will bring peace, but I also know the issue is not as one-sided as the US media likes to claim.

Honestly, if Israel wants to eviscerate the entire M.E. fine by me, just so long as America has no part in it, and no part in saving their ass when things get rough.

I have no interest in ''taking down" the state of Israel. I don't know if anything will bring peace, but I also know the issue is not as one-sided as the US media likes to claim.

Honestly, if Israel wants to eviscerate the entire M.E. fine by me, just so long as America has no part in it, and no part in saving their ass when things get rough.

why would you think Israel wants to eviserate the entire M.E.....? seems to me it is just trying to survive in a sea of enemies...

Forum List

Back