Kosovo Recognition

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Do you agree with kosovo recognition? I dont agree first time in history that a democratic european country got partitioned by his western "friends" NATO/EU/USA and yes Serbia is a democratic european country.

Do you agree with kosovo recognition? I dont agree first time in history that a democratic european country got partitioned by his western "friends" NATO/EU/USA and yes Serbia is a democratic european country.

Many Americans..as do I believe that the people of Serbia/Kosovo are animals. Ethnic cleansing is so far over the top in settling any kind of dispute that all we see are people we are glad are there and not here. We don't care who's grandpappy did what to who's grandpappy. We tend to think how many Americans we lost in WWII and after that and wonder why the fuck we bothered to save the world from the Germans. IMHO we should have delayed helping out until the Soviets had been defeated and then used the Atom bomb on Hitler.....

Many Americans..as do I believe that the people of Serbia/Kosovo are animals. Ethnic cleansing is so far over the top in settling any kind of dispute that all we see are people we are glad are there and not here. We don't care who's grandpappy did what to who's grandpappy. We tend to think how many Americans we lost in WWII and after that and wonder why the fuck we bothered to save the world from the Germans. IMHO we should have delayed helping out until the Soviets had been defeated and then used the Atom bomb on Hitler.....

You think americans are somehow morally superior when it comes to aggression? Just look how americans tortured iraqis. Americans used nuclear warfare on japan after they were already defeated. I dont agree with ethnic cleansing but serbia changed its ways and became democratic and made friends with the west and they backstabbed serbia, first they promised kosovo will never become independent now they broke the un resolution and international law, might is right is their slogan

You think americans are somehow morally superior when it comes to aggression? Just look how americans tortured iraqis. Americans used nuclear warfare on japan after they were already defeated. I dont agree with ethnic cleansing but serbia changed its ways and became democratic and made friends with the west and they backstabbed serbia, first they promised kosovo will never become independent now they broke the un resolution and international law, might is right is their slogan

No...not at all. We are run by multinational Corporations that butt into others affairs when it makes economic sense and they think they can stoke up enough sentiment in our country by manipulating the media to act.

We don't give a crap about suffering in other countries. We care about lost American blonde bimbos on vacation in South America. No..I am serious. I gaurantee if the Serbs and Kosovo people started fighting today..and some cheerleader from the university of Alabama went missing in a Carribean Island today...the only thing that would be on the news is the missing white girl. Period! That doesn't make us morally superior..it makes us certifiably insane.

No...not at all. We are run by multinational Corporations that butt into others affairs when it makes economic sense and they think they can stoke up enough sentiment in our country by manipulating the media to act.

We don't give a crap about suffering in other countries. We care about lost American blonde bimbos on vacation in South America. No..I am serious. I gaurantee if the Serbs and Kosovo people started fighting today..and some cheerleader from the university of Alabama went missing in a Carribean Island today...the only thing that would be on the news is the missing white girl. Period! That doesn't make us morally superior..it makes us certifiably insane.

I dont think so Obama said US Military is ready to defend Kosovo Independence...America along with some other western powers is the greatest supporter of Kosovo Independence

I dont think so Obama said US Military is ready to defend Kosovo Independence...America along with some other western powers is the greatest supporter of Kosovo Independence

You got oil??? Diamonds??? Don't hold your breath... Clinton just used you guys... ever hear of "Wag The Dog"???

You got oil??? Diamonds??? Don't hold your breath... Clinton just used you guys... ever hear of "Wag The Dog"???

I dont know what kosovo got and why US supports its independence....and im not albanian (referring to "clinton used you guys")

I dont know what kosovo got and why US supports its independence....and im not albanian (referring to "clinton used you guys")

I'm sorry..you just don't look Austrian. Why the interest in Kosovo/Serbia?

Although, once again, Huggy is going out of his way to let the world know of his lonely brain-cell, I mostly agree with him.

InquiringMind, the Balkans are mostly populated by cut-throat brigands and gypsies who are taught to hate their neighbours from an early age. When this medieval region has finally got it into their thick skulls that it's no longer acceptable to exterminate otherwise innocent people, we might treat them seriously.

For now, the Balkans need detailed supervision to stop them from murdering each other and maintaining a stable region.

I would be strongly against putting British and American lives at risk so they can sort-out yet another disaster, only for it to happen again in another ten years.

Although, once again, Huggy is going out of his way to let the world know of his lonely brain-cell, I mostly agree with him.

InquiringMind, the Balkans are mostly populated by cut-throat brigands and gypsies who are taught to hate their neighbours from an early age. When this medieval region has finally got it into their thick skulls that it's no longer acceptable to exterminate otherwise innocent people, we might treat them seriously.

For now, the Balkans need detailed supervision to stop them from murdering each other and maintaining a stable region.

I would be strongly against putting British and American lives at risk so they can sort-out yet another disaster, only for it to happen again in another ten years.

America wouldnt allow seperatism on its soil, yugoslavia didnt allowed it either but was punished for it, im sure if white supremacists in texas want to seperate or mexican gangbangers want california to unite with mexico america would send their armed forces, thats what yugoslavia did.

Combating seperatism is one thing, using it as an excuse to murder thousands of innocent civilians is something else altogether. It was, and still is, wrong; and as a result Britain and America had no choice other than to react with force.

Combating seperatism is one thing, using it as an excuse to murder thousands of innocent civilians is something else altogether. It was, and still is, wrong; and as a result Britain and America had no choice other than to react with force.

Britain and America are biased, they watch the murder and ethnic cleansing of serb civilians. They dont treat all civilians equal.

Kosovo will be made a country. Serbians are Christian Terrorists and the death penalty should be applied to them as punishment for their love of Terrorism.

Long love Kosovo!!

Kosovo will be made a country. Serbians are Christian Terrorists and the death penalty should be applied to them as punishment for their love of Terrorism.

Long love Kosovo!!

Kosovo is Serbia! And the Christian Terrorists are the Americans and British not the Serbs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back