KOLD investigates digital devices could be damaging your child's eyes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -
And our children are using these digital devices at a younger age than ever before and it could be causing permanent eye damage.

Tablets, phones and laptops are a huge part of our daily lives.
KOLD INVESTIGATES: Digital devices could be damaging your child's eyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------
And to think of all the dumbass sheep who applaud the schools taking books from the kids and now teaching them to use IPADS or Computers.
The lower IQ's on the charts don't even realize how there's also flicker rates that damage the brain now why do we suppose STEVE JOBS wouldn't allow his kids to use or have an Iphone or Ipad..

And another case of INFOWARS warned of this a looooong time ago.

NOTICE 2014 . 4 YRS AGO IMAGINE THAT ONE..........oh an the kooks who poked fun

upload_2018-2-28_17-12-22.png

And our children are using these digital devices at a younger age than ever before and it could be causing permanent eye damage.

And to think of all the dumbass sheep who applaud the schools taking books from the kids and now teaching them to use IPADS or Computers.
The lower IQ's on the charts don't even realize how there's also flicker rates that damage the brain now why do we suppose STEVE JOBS wouldn't allow his kids to use or have an Iphone or Ipad..

View attachment 179583

Apparently you don't realize that damage to the eyes is not the same as distraction and dumbing down. ;)

I know they're damaging my eyes or something my mother said would make me go blind if I didn't stop. It's a toss up.

• Banned

View attachment 179583

Apparently you don't realize that damage to the eyes is not the same as distraction and dumbing down. ;)

Apparently I know waaaaay more than you think I do. Which also proves you did NOT read the infowars article just because you said that.

"KOLD investigates digital devices could be damaging your child's eyes"

Just a couple of points ...

TV stations don't investigate anything. They aren't doctors or scientists and they don't understand medical research protocols.

Also, 'Investigating damage to kids eyes' is what's knows in the research game as confirmation bias You're starting your investigation on an assumption that devices are damaging to a child's eyes and all data will collected will be interpreted to support that assumption.

View attachment 179583

Apparently I know waaaaay more than you think I do. Which also proves you did NOT read the infowars article just because you said that.

That's true, I did not read the unlinked Inforwars article from more than 3 years ago. I went by the headline from the picture you posted. Which, by the way, in no way invalidates what I said. :D

Forum List

Back