KKKalifornia Gov declares STATE OF EMERGENCY after 1 Coronavirus death. How many deaths by illegals

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
....has KKKalifornia endured this week............this month...........this year?

What a putz.

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death

California Gov. Gavin Newsom declared a state of emergency Wednesday afternoon just hours after the state confirmed its first death due to coronavirus.

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death

State of Emergency? Death by illegals? Hell, does anyone even guess how many lives are destroyed and ruined by the four great threats to mankind?

1. Doctors.
  2. Lawyers.
  3. Politicians (most politicians are either doctors or lawyers).
  4. Credit Card Companies.

Gavin is a bit late. Democrats know no bounds to their politics.

whenever California.....communist California needs more money they create some catastrophe or they create a state of f***ing Emergency....like we don't know what they are up to....what miserable scums!

I think that the Criminal Governor Newsom is pissed off because our voting public has finally awakened enough to have voted down the latest attempt by him and his fellow kleptocrats to stick their filthy hands deeper into our pockets.

Just a lame attempt by Newsome to pin this on Trump.

....has KKKalifornia endured this week............this month...........this year?

What a putz.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom declared a state of emergency Wednesday afternoon just hours after the state confirmed its first death due to coronavirus.

State of Emergency? Death by illegals? Hell, does anyone even guess how many lives are destroyed and ruined by the four great threats to mankind?

1. Doctors.
  2. Lawyers.
  3. Politicians (most politicians are either doctors or lawyers).
  4. Credit Card Companies.

Gavin is a bit late. Democrats know no bounds to their politics.

I'm sure Gavin would be for medicare for all or some such program which would give our people better health outcomes like many more advanced countries have. But no. Republicans would fight it all the way.
Will losing health insurance mean more US deaths? Experts say yes

ESSzGWcWsAUiYdM

"If any troll wants to say Rep Gaetz is “owning” me because I’m commenting, so be it. But I’ll respond that this is the most immature and unprofessional things I’ve ever seen from a member of Congress. Comport yourself with some dignity, Mr Gaetz, you represent people in Florida" - General Marvelous Mark Hertling

It was the 17th leading cause of death in the State on Wednesday
There were 18 causes total

Last edited:

What a putz.

National Democratic Party narrative thing. That's the message. Somehow President Trump can't stop the "Black Death."

ESSzGWcWsAUiYdM

"If any troll wants to say Rep Gaetz is “owning” me because I’m commenting, so be it. But I’ll respond that this is the most immature and unprofessional things I’ve ever seen from a member of Congress. Comport yourself with some dignity, Mr Gaetz, you represent people in Florida" - General Marvelous Mark Hertling

His staffer is pretty damn hot.

ESSzGWcWsAUiYdM

YUCK!

ESSzGWcWsAUiYdM

YUCK!

Yeah those vagina things are totally disgusting.

ESSzGWcWsAUiYdM

YUCK!

Yeah those vagina things are totally disgusting.
But it’s glorious that you can possess one on a day and then switch back to s pee tommy the next based on personal whim
I would say that of all the imbecilic things that libs get behind, the idea that you can self define your sex and force others to accept it Is the Number One Shit for Brains contention.

ESSzGWcWsAUiYdM

Little bit too mannish stern but solid rack and a 7.75

Forum List

Back