Kissing Hank's Ass

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by YWN666, Feb 20, 2009.

1. YWN666

YWN666 Freelance Beer Tester Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Thanks Received:
    Jhuger - Kissing Hank's Ass

This morning there was a knock at my door. When I answered the door I found a well groomed, nicely dressed couple. The man spoke first:

John: "Hi! I'm John, and this is Mary."

Mary: "Hi! We're here to invite you to come kiss Hank's ass with us."

Me: "Pardon me?! What are you talking about? Who's Hank, and why would I want to kiss His ass?"

John: "If you kiss Hank's ass, He'll give you a million dollars; and if you don't, He'll kick the shit out of you."

Me: "What? Is this some sort of bizarre mob shake-down?"

John: "Hank is a billionaire philanthropist. Hank built this town. Hank owns this town. He can do whatever He wants, and what He wants is to give you a million dollars, but He can't until you kiss His ass."

Me: "That doesn't make any sense. Why..."

Mary: "Who are you to question Hank's gift? Don't you want a million dollars? Isn't it worth a little kiss on the ass?"

Me: "Well maybe, if it's legit, but..."

John: "Then come kiss Hank's ass with us."

Me: "Do you kiss Hank's ass often?"

Mary: "Oh yes, all the time..."

Me: "And has He given you a million dollars?"

John: "Well no. You don't actually get the money until you leave town."

Me: "So why don't you just leave town now?"

Mary: "You can't leave until Hank tells you to, or you don't get the money, and He kicks the shit out of you."

Follow the link for the complete story.
  2. catzmeow

catzmeow BANNED

Aug 14, 2008
    Thanks Received:
    Gunshine State
    I can't believe you don't believe in Hank, you are a gross sinner. I remember the first time I heard about Hank, my grandma asked me to kneel down beside her and kiss Hank's ass. I thought, "what could it hurt?"

Then, when a preacher told me that all of my rock albums were sinful, because Hank said so, I threw them all away. I mean, they cost me several hundred dollars, but I'd do anything for Hank.

The best part was, when I was married, how my ex-husband used to tell me that Hank wanted me to kiss my ex-husband's ass, too.

That's when I started thinking there was something fishy about Hank and Dave's relationship.
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. k2skier

k2skier Senior Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Thanks Received:
    I read this about 14 months ago for the first time. Great analogy! Blind faith.....:lol: