Bishop's vexing beliefs have deep roots

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
He also looks exactly how I imagine SunniMan, right down to the sneer. :eek:

2783303309-bishop-richard-williamson-pictured-frankfurt-airport.jpg

"I have a sizable nose, and he would say to me, 'Rizzo, are you baptized, or are you a Jew?' " John Rizzo, who is now based in New Zealand, said in a phone interview from Australia. "There was another seminarian named Oppenheimer, and he would say: 'Oppenheimer, I don't like your name. If you keep it up, there's a gas chamber waiting for you at the boathouse.' "

Bishop's controversial beliefs have deep roots - The Boston Globe

I think 'cowboy gay' when I picture Sunni Man. His 'wife' under that veil is actually a man.

John Rizzo's twin brother, Joseph, who left the seminary without being ordained, also recalls Williamson's rhetoric. Joseph Rizzo is now back in Weymouth, where he has four children and is a general manager for Tedeschi Food Shops.

"Tedeschi" - how ironic.

John Rizzo's twin brother, Joseph, who left the seminary without being ordained, also recalls Williamson's rhetoric. Joseph Rizzo is now back in Weymouth, where he has four children and is a general manager for Tedeschi Food Shops.

"Tedeschi" - how ironic.

:lol:

Rev. Richard Williamson, who they experienced as an unabashed anti-Semite who was dismissive of the Holocaust and hostile to women.

Shocking!

What are the odds of someone who is an anti-Semite, a Holocaust denier and also thinks of woman as second class citizens. Next thing we'll find out he hates gays too!

Let me think who else on here I know who is like that.........................:eusa_think:

Last edited:
Rev. Richard Williamson, who they experienced as an unabashed anti-Semite who was dismissive of the Holocaust and hostile to women.

Shocking!

What are the odds of someone who is an anti-Semite, a Holocaust denier and also thinks of woman as second class citizens. Next thing we'll find out he hates gays too!

Let me think who else on here I know who is like that.........................:eusa_think:

Let's see. This guy's in Boston, Sunni Man is in Boston.......what are the chances he likes fudgesicles?

Last edited:
damn-- Sunni's getting far too much action---I may have to take his side on some stuff so I can play too. :lol:
I keep telling you!!! Change your freaking avatar!!!

Try a puppy or a baby or something. Us chicks can't resist that stuff.

Forum List

Back