Kinzinger... looking demonic.. speaks of running against Trump '24

America LOVES Trump!

That's why he lost! Duh!
Did he, lose? How fair would you call any election where your fascist hero of the moment's campaign was censored into silence, or the oldest media operation in the nation was censored and totally silenced as it broke a devastatingly true account of the opponent of your fascist hero of the moment, taking tens of millions of dollars from communist China, and Russia, or silenced Ocasio-Cortez, Schumer, Pelosi, and any number of other fascists on all social media for daring to oppose your fascist fucking party???

Would you call that a win??? I don't, I call that exactly what it was, rigging an election! :poke:

yikes... trying to read through this article but that face...

omg... Kinzinger...

If Hollywood aka Follywood were looking for a good actor to play Satan... they need look no further...

anyhow... PLEASE!

get a freaking brain, Dude... You still don't get it... America LOVES Trump! (oh sure, there are some morons out there... but who pays attn to morons...? [I mean, you know... other than elitist dims])
You cannot get past a facial expression on a photo?
You must be shallow as a puddle and/or dumb as a post.

r u trying to say tht photo of Kinzinger doesn't look demonic?
you must be on the devil's payroll yourself..
I know. Anyone who doesn't think just like you do is demonic and evil and of the devil.

Ya know who also goes through life thinking like that? Jihadis. You're peas in a pod.

uWED2Ew.jpg

Last edited:
The thing is you run against trump you run against his policy of putting Americans first. That's a tough one to get around.
You’re not wrong.

The crazy thing is that the Dems ran against exactly that in 2020, and now they have both houses, the WH, and will push as hard as they can to control the courts.

No other country would that happen. Imagine a guy running for president of any other nation and saying, “we have a long history of success, but unfortunately at the expense of other nations and people. So, no matter what issues we have here at home, we need to pause in improving the lives of our own citizens and sacrifice their well-being for that of others from less successful countries. Vote for me!”

They’d lose in a well-deserved landslide. Only in a country with a media dedicated to that proposition could a whole party take that approach and become the dominant party.

yikes... trying to read through this article but that face...

omg... Kinzinger...

If Hollywood aka Follywood were looking for a good actor to play Satan... they need look no further...

anyhow... PLEASE!

get a freaking brain, Dude... You still don't get it... America LOVES Trump! (oh sure, there are some morons out there... but who pays attn to morons...? [I mean, you know... other than elitist dims])
Yeah....he'll get about .01%..all of the four or five hundred Never Trumpers who have clinical anger issues will vote for him. LOL..... He does appear to be at least partially insane.

The thing is you run against trump you run against his policy of putting Americans first. That's a tough one to get around.
So beating up 130 cops and smearing crap on the walls of our Capitol building is putting America first? :icon_rolleyes:

I know. Anyone who doesn't think just like you do is demonic and evil and of the devil.

Ya know who also goes through life thinking like that? Jihadis. You're peas in a pod.

uWED2Ew.jpg
The Shadow on the Land grows with Progs as we move forward towards it. In many ways as we have seen over the last decade or two we are there. Repubs helped it along.

Did he, lose? How fair would you call any election where your fascist hero of the moment's campaign was censored into silence, or the oldest media operation in the nation was censored and totally silenced as it broke a devastatingly true account of the opponent of your fascist hero of the moment, taking tens of millions of dollars from communist China, and Russia, or silenced Ocasio-Cortez, Schumer, Pelosi, and any number of other fascists on all social media for daring to oppose your fascist fucking party???

Would you call that a win??? I don't, I call that exactly what it was, rigging an election! :poke:
It must be scary living in that bizarre mind of yours.

So beating up 130 cops and smearing crap on the walls of our Capitol building is putting America first? :icon_rolleyes:
No, but keeping his promise to renegotiate bad trade bills, getting a tough border policy, work on getting infrastructure repaired, and up to date does. I didn't like violence on Jan6 either but I understand the frustration all those folks felt. We regular citizens are tired of being ignored looked down on and brushed off and called deplorably and said of by one high ranking ''Public Servant'' to shut up and stay out of the way. I say that as a registered democrat. I also noticed when Biden ran he gave speeches using Trump rhetoric.

It must be scary living in that bizarre mind of yours.
Are you seriously denying this? You didn't cheer lead the fuck out of them as they shut down the political opposition to you sick fucks, you didn't love every fucking minute of it? You deny that they totally censored the Trump campaign on facebook, google, instagram, and twitter, along with virtually every other republican, you deny it, seriously? How fucking old are you, 14, 15? The public school you attend, has done a fine job of aborting your mind, you have been intellectually aborted, dead from neck up, and you would challenge my mind?

How fucking rich...... :banana:

Forum List

Back