King of Sweden wants bathtubs banned to save the planet

Typical mincing liberal. Doesn't approve of something, so it must be banned because they know what's best for everyone. Then they pat t hemselves on the back for being progressive and being tolerant and "freedom of choice" so long as tha tchoice involves abortion and nothing else.

Swedish king calls for ban on bathtubs

"Later in the interview, he cautioned that the suggestion was a little “lighthearted”. "

In other words, he's not really calling for a ban on bathtubs.

There are people who wish to ban toilet paper.

There are people who want to ban people being able to choose who they marry, and being able to make your own choices, like on where to cross the road, what to drink and what to smoke. Imagine that.

“It took a lot of fresh water and energy,” he said. “It struck me so clearly: it’s not wise that I have to do this. I really felt ashamed then, I really did.”

Maybe he should try out these new ultra efficient water heaters, they're awesome.

Typical mincing liberal. Doesn't approve of something, so it must be banned because they know what's best for everyone. Then they pat t hemselves on the back for being progressive and being tolerant and "freedom of choice" so long as tha tchoice involves abortion and nothing else.

Take a bath before you go there and once you`re there you can shower. Just trying to be helpful but feel free to whine about Swedish bathtubs if you`re really bored this evening.

Here's another idea. Cut off the heat to every Swedish home during winter. That might save the Earth, even if it means everyone in Sweden dies of frostbite.

No population will ever tolerate a bathtub ban, especially since half are women who bathe children and also use it to soak their troubles away.

But these ideas are only generated in Leftist bubbles by people shielded from real life and don't have to work for a living.

The former king of England had tobacco banned when it first came around...

Have low-flow toilets for the same reason. Suppose bathtubs shoulda been first.

Forum List

Back