King Dollar Rules: Betting On The Buck

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Good news?

King dollar rules Betting on the buck

Amid wild fluctuations in stocks and range-bound trading in bonds this week, the U.S. dollar marched ever higher.

The currency is set to finish another week stronger, which would mark 12-straight weeks of gains, the longest winning streak ever.

And pros say though the move has been sharp, the uptrend is still firmly intact.

It's a bubble, you fool.

I admit I don't know much about this but I offer my ill-informed opinion. How can a strong dollar be a bubble? After years of bitchin that the dollar was being devalued by the fed we now have had steady strengthening of the dollar. Seems to me that isn't a bubble. Consider also that the Russians are trying to replace the dollar as the reserve currency but the Ruble has reached new lows. So I don't see a real down side. But if you listen to the video in the attached link apparently the guy can paint a dark cloud onto a silver lining.

It's a bubble, you fool.

I admit I don't know much about this but I offer my ill-informed opinion. How can a strong dollar be a bubble? After years of bitchin that the dollar was being devalued by the fed we now have had steady strengthening of the dollar. Seems to me that isn't a bubble. Consider also that the Russians are trying to replace the dollar as the reserve currency but the Ruble has reached new lows. So I don't see a real down side. But if you listen to the video in the attached link apparently the guy can paint a dark cloud onto a silver lining.

The dollar has risen only because the euro has been falling. The buck is in a lot of trouble.

It's a bubble, you fool.

The dollar has risen only because the euro has been falling. The buck is in a lot of trouble.

All currency seems to be in trouble, could you clarify your statement?

Forum List

Back