Kind words, tough talk: What to expect when President Joe Biden comes to Ottawa

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The fallacy of Canadian democracy has worn off over the last 30 years. Ironically, the NAFTA deal probably helped speed up the exposure of these facts regarding Canada. Make no mistake, Bidens visit was supposed to be 3 days, now its a 24 hour pit stop. He is coming here for a very short time to send a strong message. Hopefully he raises human rights too.

Unfortunately, it may be too late for some states. Police in Florida, for example, might remain loyal to their oath and Constitution instead of helping dishonest Canadian police as they harm some who are simply trying to earn a living and pursue their Right to Self Determination.

Americans should do your own digging for the facts, I've certainly hinted at enough, instead of believing police forces who hire unaccountable youth from 3rd World Nations, for whom policing has always been about abuse, power and corruption...

Last edited:
I can tell you what to expect: More babble about diversity, equity and inclusion, about how the rich aren't paying their "fair share", about climate change, and about how Canada needs to step up their support for Ukraine.

So pretty much the same bullshit.

I can tell you what to expect: More babble about diversity, equity and inclusion, about how the rich aren't paying their "fair share", about climate change, and about how Canada needs to step up their support for Ukraine.

So pretty much the same bullshit.

You are taking the path of Canada, which will allow China an easy layup basket as they focus on innovation and expanding their influence.

Some on here will celebrate this, even though they don't realize that Police States aren't enjoyable even if one is a member of a police force...

Joe Bidet starting his 2024 presidential campaign there? ... pfffft ... he'll carry Ontario easy ... Alberta, Skatatrationionia and Manitoba is going to be far more difficult ... And Quebec is already committed to Quasimodo ...

Sort of like Mussolini visiting Hitler.

I was thinking more like Edward VIII of England vacationing with Adolph and Eva ... Nazis liked the English style ...

Forum List

Back