Kim Kardashian & Donald Trump will meet at the White House today to discuss prison reform & pardons

Kardashian?

33635861_2067698629955925_921878974483660800_n.jpg

she proves the entire family is full of siht

• Banned
"I see the media is working overtime speculating where I am & what I'm doing. Rest assured, I'm here at the @WhiteHouse w my family, feeling great, & working hard on behalf of children & the American people!" - Melania

• Banned
A reality TV star with a 5th grade level Intellect famous for a sex tape meeting the president to discuss political issues is an accurate representation of the current state of America

I saw the news about that man in TN who was sent back to jail two years after being released too early in the opinion of the author figures. He did 21 years so far out of his 35 year sentence and in the two years that he has been out, he got a job, has been going to church, and has stayed out of trouble. In my opinion, he should've been left alone.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I believe his crime had something to do with drugs.

A reality TV star with a 5th grade level Intellect famous for a sex tape meeting the president to discuss political issues is an accurate representation of the current state of America
You are right. They are discussing the release of a 62 year old woman sentenced to life on a first offense drug bust. Let her rot the President has better things to do with his time.

Kim & Donald have a lot in common...they both screwed a lot of black people!

A person with a big ass meets with a man that is a big ass.

Quite poetic.

Forum List

Back