Kim K robbed of millions at Paris hotel.....poor baby!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Kim Kardashian West Held At Gunpoint In Paris By 2 Men Dressed As Police Officers: Rep
Kanye West abruptly ends show in NY due to “family emergency.”

WOW, like who travels with that these days?
57f1d7111b00007f08ef3ed3.jpeg

Maybe she will claim those stolen diamonds on her tax returns and avoid paying taxes next year.

• Banned
She and her family don't do anything but flaunt their money around, it was a matter of time before this happened..

Thank you.....in this day and age and in these times, it was just a matter of time before somebody took a look at the Kanye's...with their mink coats and bling...how dumb to have flaunted all that in a country who clearly is on the verge...Paris is not the Paris of Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron....I'm glad no one was hurt, save for her ego and bling...

I am not one to keep up with the Kardashians, but I am glad she was left physically unharmed and I hope they catch whomever was behind this foul deed.

• Banned
I am not one to keep up with the Kardashians, but I am glad she was left physically unharmed and I hope they catch whomever was behind this foul deed.

Perhaps a lesson is made in all this....keep your valued goods at home, in a safe away from praying eyes and travel with QVC knock-offs!!

GOOD!!! it's about time someone taught the liberslut a lesson in reality,they should at least left her with a nice big black eye. :funnyface: :thewave:
Oh, they did and he canceled his concert and went to her side. You are such a mean person, why would you wish violence on this white girl?

I second this and even though I am not a Kanye fan either, I hope those who were there to see him either get their money back or are able to see him again later since he took off to go and be with her.

God bless you and him and his fans and Kim always!!!

Holly

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Listen, she might be annoying to a lot of us, but for fucks sake, she was tied up and robbed. A little compassion should be in order.

Thank you.....in this day and age and in these times, it was just a matter of time before somebody took a look at the Kanye's...with their mink coats and bling...how dumb to have flaunted all that in a country who clearly is on the verge...Paris is not the Paris of Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron....I'm glad no one was hurt, save for her ego and bling...
"In this day and age"? What's the year got to to with anything, except it's the world built by the Left. Crime, violence and stupidity -- you own it.

"In this day and age"? What's the year got to to with anything, except it's the world built by the Left. Crime, violence and stupidity -- you own it.

Hey butplug, nobody cares what you think.

Forum List

Back