Kim Davis’s Lesbian Prison Fantasy

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Maybe Kim wants to go back to Jail to resume her new found activities she had found the first time in Jail?

Maybe she’d be forced to make new friends, more gay friends, who would make her realize that “God’s will” involves her sexually submitting to lesbian prison guards and getting freaky with her cell mate.

Only a bed wetter could insinuate there is a problem with someone being queer and get away with it, because all of their fellow travelers are equally stupid.

There is book out, a lesbian fiction, based on Kim Davis. I don't know much else about it. I would guess it is similar to historic romantic fiction novels.

I doubt Davis will appreciate it, but she made herself a public figure so she is fair game.

Maybe Kim wants to go back to Jail to resume her new found activities she had found the first time in Jail?

Maybe she’d be forced to make new friends, more gay friends, who would make her realize that “God’s will” involves her sexually submitting to lesbian prison guards and getting freaky with her cell mate.

New Kim Davis Lesbian Erotica Takes Her to the Promised Land | Advocate.com

Kim Davis is the subject in a new erotic novel

Someone Wrote a Lesbian Erotic Novel About Kim Davis' Time In Jail

Not my type of reading

The gays are really having fun with this. It sort of makes up for them getting tossed off rooftops.

Forum List

Back