Kim Davis Is Winning

What law makes gay marriage legal in most states? If the SCOTUS didn't make law then they certainly changed the legal and traditional definition of marriage. No, they went far beyond just making a law invalid they made an edict making law.

Pray to God to change it ...pray all you want .........

Meanwhile next week when Davis goes back to work, she'll say her office isn't going to issue any licenses until her latest frivolous appeal is considered. Mark my words..............so because 4 years ago this one person Kim Davis converted to some Sect now everyone's right to access Government services is curtailed...Sharia Law

What law makes gay marriage legal in most states? If the SCOTUS didn't make law then they certainly changed the legal and traditional definition of marriage. No, they went far beyond just making a law invalid they made an edict making law.

Meanwhile next week when Davis goes back to work, she'll say her office isn't going to issue any licenses until her latest frivolous appeal is considered. Mark my words..............so because 4 years ago this one person Kim Davis converted to some Sect now everyone's right to access Government services is curtailed...Sharia Law

Why do you say such bigoted things? Were you beat with a Bible as a child?

Why do you say such bigoted things? Were you beat with a Bible as a child?
I am bigoted for pointing out what is going on...a Government Official, Kim Davis, converted to a sect called "the Apostolic Church"....now based on her private personal Religious beliefs she wants to run the Clerk's Office according to the tenets of her personal private Religion...she is being bigoted towards those that do not share her personal private Religious beliefs....that makes me a bigot ?

huckabee_kimdavis-478x257.jpg

Cast of the Wizard of Oz Ky

You are witness to the characters that makes Ky. the most backwards state in the union....hicks, hillbillies and seniors.....I'm certain there's a horse somewhere, either for dinner or for riding home to a trailer park somewhere.

You are witness the characters that makes Ky. the most backwards state in the union....hicks, hillbillies and seniors.....I'm certain there's a horse somewhere, either for dinner or riding home to a trailer park somewhere.
or even a "date"

I am sorry God I could not help it...........

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover but a picture tells 1000 words. You can just tell she's a bitch.

Who married that?
If you look at the face of her assistant, a blonde lady, who appears in many pictures with her you will see in that persons' tight lip line the kind of person her boss is...I am sure that Kim Davis is a terror in that office...

You shouldn't judge a book by its cover but a picture tells 1000 words. You can just tell she's a bitch.

Who married that?

Question should be, who'd marry that 4 times.... her uncle, a cousin, a step brother and Biff...next question?
Didn't she marry 1 guy twice? Fn weird.

I think it was Biff, until the blood work came back and she found out it was one of her kids.

yes she married Joe Davis twice ...he is in the picture wearing the hayseed couture.....
Hate to say it but they represent the best of Kentucky. I'm sure there are some good people in Kentucky but based on the people they elect good sane people are a minority.
Kentucky did do one of the better jobs in using the Affordable Care Act to expand Medical services to more folks...credit where credit is due
Kentucky's success makes a mockery of GOP Obamacare foes

yes she married Joe Davis twice ...he is in the picture wearing the hayseed couture.....
Hate to say it but they represent the best of Kentucky. I'm sure there are some good people in Kentucky but based on the people they elect good sane people are a minority.
Kentucky did do one of the better jobs in using the Affordable Care Act to expand Medical services to more folks...credit where credit is due
Kentucky's success makes a mockery of GOP Obamacare foes
Red states are great at taking advantage of government handouts. They take in more than they pay out.

Kuntucky loves pork.

Using her office to impose her bullshit religion upon others is illegal--this is not a theocracy--no matter how badly the superstitious retards in this country demand that this is a Christian nation--and Kim Davis is not the Grand Priestess of any religion that this country is allegedly founded upon. When she interposed her bullshit religion into the bullshit state licensing machine, she did not make things better for anyone. She did not do the right thing.

She is just wrong on every level. She is a criminal.

She had the office before June's illegal ruling. She doesn't have to give up her career because of a secular law that tries to force her into disobeying the warning in Jude 1 of the mortal sin of abetting the spread of the homosexual cult into normal society using God's sacred hub of society (marriage). She literally had a choice "Follow the new secular "law" and go to hell for eternity or don't follow the brand new (illegally gotten) law and go to jail". She made the right choice. She did not want her name affixed to her own eternal death certificate.
She doesn't have to give up her career because of a secular law that tries to force her into disobeying the warning in Jude 1

She has to follow the laws of the land not her bible which has no legal standing

You don't mean law, you mean edict from the SCOTUS. The same SCOTUS that said corporation are people?
"Edict"? What a clever use of terms. :rofl:

She had the office before June's illegal ruling. She doesn't have to give up her career because of a secular law that tries to force her into disobeying the warning in Jude 1 of the mortal sin of abetting the spread of the homosexual cult into normal society using God's sacred hub of society (marriage). She literally had a choice "Follow the new secular "law" and go to hell for eternity or don't follow the brand new (illegally gotten) law and go to jail". She made the right choice. She did not want her name affixed to her own eternal death certificate.

Let me get this straight, the Davis nut has a secular career, issuing secular documents according to secular law but she doesn't have to give up her secular career if she doesn't want to do her secular job because a bronze age, religious book says she'll go to hell if her name is on a secular document that allows members of "the homosexual cult" to have a secular marriage?

Seriously?

:spinner:
There is 80 k a year salary and benefits involved plus her son works at that office...its a family thing..

& her mama use to work there too...

Correct, the SCOTUS should have voided all marriage laws, except those already changed, if they indeed thought them discriminatory. That would have been the solutions. Then the states would have been required to amend their laws. You know, how it is suppose to work not law by edict of the SCOTUS.

There was no need for SCOTUS to void "all marriage laws". They very narrowly voided only the law that violated the Constitution, which is exactly how it's supposed to work.

>>>>

The marriage laws in ALL states, in answer to your question. No new law was created...just the gay restrictions were struck down. Anyone smarter than a ham sandwich can see that crossing part of a law out that restricted certain people from being included is NOT making a new law.

Forum List

Back