Killing Ragheads for Jesus: American Sniper

Germany and Japan were sovereign states, and radical Islam isn't. If you have the slightest interest in saving innocent lives, put a leash on the US psychopaths who've gotten rich from WWI to the war on terror.

It is not necessary to be a state to be sovereign. Nominal religions have dominated populations many times in history. Islamic leaders have stated many times that they expect to make the world Islamic (and subject to Islamic law and domination).

I most certainly want to save innocent lives. I don't consider muslims innocent. They are the guilty party that must be dealt with for the safety all. A rabid dog didn't choose to be mad but you have to shoot them anyway.

blame every radical Islamist Jihadist where ever they are. Is that too difficult for you?
What do you blame them for? If radical Islamists had invaded your homeland, displacing millions of innocent civilians, who would you be killing?

I blame them for the bombing of two US Embassies in Africa, for the attack on the USS Cole, for the WTC and Pentagon attacks and a few dozen more attacks on Americans, all before we invaded to put a stop to the loss of American lives.

I blame them for the bombing of two US Embassies in Africa, for the attack on the USS Cole, for the WTC and Pentagon attacks and a few dozen more attacks on Americans, all before we invaded to put a stop to the loss of American lives
How many American lives have been lost since our invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq? The attacks on the Cole, our African embassies, and 911 were instigated by the US government's blind devotion to Israel, its unflinching support for Arab dictators sympathetic to the Washington Consensus, and the presence of US troops across Muslim homelands. Like most defenders of the status quo, your solution is to blame your victims for retaliating to the crimes of your government.

I blame them for the bombing of two US Embassies in Africa, for the attack on the USS Cole, for the WTC and Pentagon attacks and a few dozen more attacks on Americans, all before we invaded to put a stop to the loss of American lives
How many American lives have been lost since our invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq? The attacks on the Cole, our African embassies, and 911 were instigated by the US government's blind devotion to Israel, its unflinching support for Arab dictators sympathetic to the Washington Consensus, and the presence of US troops across Muslim homelands. Like most defenders of the status quo, your solution is to blame your victims for retaliating to the crimes of your government.

You are apparently terminally stupid. None of the attacks I mentioned had a damned thing to do with Israel or support for Arab dictators. I support unflinching support for Israel just in case you are interested.

You are apparently terminally stupid. None of the attacks I mentioned had a damned thing to do with Israel or support for Arab dictators. I support unflinching support for Israel just in case you are interested.
Your blind support for Israel explains your ignorance about the New Middle East.

My support for Israel is based on the fact that a number of countries in the New and Old Middle East have repeatedly attacked Israel, and whose leaders have repeatedly publicly stated that they intend to kill all of the Jews. I suggest that you are the one who is ignorant if you don't know that. Israel is the only democracy in the area and are an ally of the US. That is not blind support, it is based on decades of support by the US for Israel.

Your blind support for Israel explains your ignorance about the New Middle East.

My support for Israel is based on the fact that a number of countries in the New and Old Middle East have repeatedly attacked Israel, and whose leaders have repeatedly publicly stated that they intend to kill all of the Jews. I suggest that you are the one who is ignorant if you don't know that. Israel is the only democracy in the area and are an ally of the US. That is not blind support, it is based on decades of support by the US for Israel.
Decades of US support for greedy Jews stealing the land and water of indigenous Palestinians, you mean?
palestinan_map.jpg

Maybe you're also supportive of the history of ethnic cleansing in North America?

If Chris Kyle was a psychopath, so what? As a soldier he did his job and he did it well. The lives he took were enemy combatants and that is the way wars are conducted. Geraldo Rivera made a good point regarding snipers. He concluded that when compared to other methods of killing the enemy, snipers cause far less collateral damage. Compared to drone warfare, the acts of a sniper are for more humane. I suppose the question is: who is the more psychopathic; a soldier who enjoys killing but only those he has a right and a duty to kill, or a president who approves of a policy that knowingly results in the deaths of many civilians? Say what you will about Kyle, but he never took aim at guests in a wedding party or mourners at a graveside service Kyle didn't kill from thousands of miles away. His killings were a lot more up front and personal and he picked his targets carefully.

Say what you will about Kyle, but he never took aim at guests in a wedding party or mourners at a graveside service Kyle didn't kill from thousands of miles away. His killings were
His killings were committed by an active participant in an illegal war of aggression, which makes all of his "kills" war crimes. Whores like Geraldo, who ducked the fight in Vietnam when it was his turn to risk death, can always be counted on to apologize for star-spangled psychopaths in their old age. Maybe we need a war fought by the richest 1% of Americans?

"His killings were committed by an active participant in an illegal war of aggression..."

Again with the idiotic "illegal war of aggression" crap!.
If you're gonna charge somebody with something show some kind of evidence to support your claim or STFU!
You seem determined to make begging the question into an art form.

George hates Jews, in a Tim McVeigh kind of way. The outcome of George's life isn't because of the shitty choices he's made in life, but rather because of DA JOOOOOZZZZZ. (and the Illuminati, the tri literal commission, the Bildeburg, et al.)

George hates Jews as a means of deflecting responsibility for his own life. He embraces the terrorists because of shared JOOOOOO hatred.

If you're gonna charge somebody with something show some kind of evidence to support your claim or STFU!
International law provides only two justifications for initiating a war: a threat of imminent attack or UNSC authorization. Since Iraq was invaded without either one, you tell me why the US invasion doesn't qualify as illegal.

International law provides only two justifications for initiating a war: a threat of imminent attack or UNSC authorization. Since Iraq was invaded without either one, you tell me why the US invasion doesn't qualify as illegal.

We have replaced our Constitution with rule by an international empire?

I didn't realize this. I thought this was still a sovereign nation. By all means have your UN Empire march in and enforce these laws that supersede the Constitution. I assure this will work out splendidly for you.

"International law provides only two justifications for initiating a war: a threat of imminent attack or UNSC authorization. Since Iraq was invaded without either one, you tell me why the US invasion doesn't qualify as illegal".

1. Non-compliance with "international law" is not illegal by the US unless it is also made US law.
2. Our invasion was a response to the illegal aggressive invasion of Kuwait and of assault on US forces in SA...
3 ..and was in fact approved by the UN and was carried out in concert with other UN member nations.

The US Congress is the only justification a US President needs to go to war. In the case of Iraq, they were in material breach of the cease fire they agreed too and resumption of war was completely justified by the UN.

The US Congress is the only justification a US President needs to go to war. In the case of Iraq, they were in material breach of the cease fire they agreed too and resumption of war was completely justified by the UN.
Since the US Senate ratified the UN Charter the charter's provisions became the law of the land. Which means any US attack on Iraq required imminent threat or UNSC authorization for launching a war, and neither condition was met in March 2003. That makes the US invasion of Iraq an illegal war of aggression which is the supreme international crime, 'differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.'"
War of aggression - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Accumulated evil of the whole" means IS and whatever CIA sponsored terrorist threat comes next stems directly from the launching of a war of aggression in 2003.

Forum List

Back