Kill a Child in Cold Blood = Cool; Get your mug shot with no Burka on = BadOffensive

Something so easily altered cannot be compared to a beard. I covers almost everything, all any such mug shot could show is the eye color, one of many traits used to identify perps.

.....because a beard can NEVER be altered!

:lol:

:cuckoo:

Like I said.. fuckit.. let's go ahead and herd them into concentrated labor camps too. Who the hell do THEY think THEY are anyway?

Think on more lines than the vertical.

Again, BEARDS CAN'T be altered? By your standard why are we not shaving everyone for mugshots taken before and after? Would you by crying about personal rights if an orthodox jew had his beard shaven for a mugshot?

.....because a beard can NEVER be altered!

:lol:

Like I said.. fuckit.. let's go ahead and herd them into concentrated labor camps too. Who the hell do THEY think THEY are anyway?

Again, BEARDS CAN'T be altered? By your standard why are we not shaving everyone for mugshots taken before and after? Would you by crying about personal rights if an orthodox jew had his beard shaven for a mugshot?

I already addressed part of this, but here's the rest:

An escaping criminal fleeing at a high rate will likely not have time to alter the fact that they have a beard as easily as ... taking off something that covers their whole face. Not to mention the differences between the same person with a beard as without are so minimal they have never made it that difficult to trace. They have even caught those who's mug shots have beards that not only shave them but then crossdress (rather well) in addition.

However the biggest difference is that a beard is a natural occurrence, to avoid it men have to shave every day, otherwise it will grow back on it's own (for 90% of men world wide this is fact). A burka is about as natural as a base ball cap, and when getting a mug shot those are removed.

An escaping criminal fleeing at a high rate will likely not have time to alter the fact that they have a beard as easily as ... taking off something that covers their whole face. Not to mention the differences between the same person with a beard as without are so minimal they have never made it that difficult to trace. They have even caught those who's mug shots have beards that not only shave them but then crossdress (rather well) in addition.

However the biggest difference is that a beard is a natural occurrence, to avoid it men have to shave every day, otherwise it will grow back on it's own (for 90% of men world wide this is fact). A burka is about as natural as a base ball cap, and when getting a mug shot those are removed.

Are you fucking kidding me? do you REALLY THINK that no criminal has ever taken a mug shot with a beard and then shaved the damn thing off for the sake if disguise? You think no former-bearded criminal has ever avoided detection based on his lack of facial hair not matching a mug shot?

I guess it's all about the double standard... Sure, sure... like I said.. make them wear Yellow Crescents on their sleeves... Lord fucking knows it's always a matter of apples and oranges.

first...i am a woman...
I'm going to stick with old man, OLD MAN!

2nd it does not matter where one lives
Hell yes it does!

...drivers licenses are not a priveledge its a right
Muslims are complaining that they should have the right to dress in burkas for that photo also!

as far as mug shots...when does the alledged criminal determine how they pose for a mug shot...i remember tom delays mug shot being just like the local crack heads...delay was dressed better but other than that....i see no reason for anyone to have on a burka...as far as nuns..many nuns do not wear the traditions habits and less face it...you are correct a nun's habit does not cover her face nor prevent her from being idenified..
When you commit a crime many rights you had prior go out the window! First you 13th amendment right against slavery and involuntary servitude! Read it there is 1 exception, "for punishment of a crime." You can't be denied life, liberty or property via the 5th and 14th amendment, but you can as a criminal. You have a right against confinement, but not if you commit a crime. Criminals lose the right to vote. In jail they lose many privilege to free speech, free press, certainly freedom of assembly, so why wouldn't freedom of religion be infringed upon!

as for the liberal comments they are simply uncalled for...i dont care if you live where liberals are annoying..i live in a republican uber conservative county fuck em...i am not gonna let them color everything i do or post...
I never said you can't speech, rather that you are wrong every time you do! :tongue:

and again i am a woman
OK old man, whatever you say! I am convinced you are an old-school long grey haired pot smoking hippie, so I am going to run with that!:tongue:

Now I am off to the bar peace!

You get a much better idea of a persons facial features and overall structure from a picture of a bearded man than you do from a woman wearing a burka.

ETA: Actually with a burka you get no real idea at all.

For all we know, They can be a Man Baby!

Normally, I'd say that your right to observe traditional religious dress is superseded by the need to identify suspects, but...

041009hadid.jpg_20090410_09_01_44_7-282-400.imageContent

She can keep it on.

I am sorry but this sensitivitye bullshit and trying to hide behind the 1st amendment is getting lame. If you don't like the rules then go to a country that will allow it. Mug shots in burkas do NO good. It defeats the purpose! Women in burkas all look the same! Just as women shouldn't be allowed to take a picture for their driver's license in a Burkas. I know some liberal douche bag is going to cry foul on this and preach the 1st amendment, because they no nothing about the long history of case law shaping the first amendment!

As a precursor to Shogtroll, in Orthodox Judaism a women is require (I believe) to cover her hair. Nevertheless, I would be 100% against a Orthodox's Jews refusal to remove her veil.

Also if she didn't want to have a picture taken without her burka on, then maybe she should have murdered her neice!

Islam 'insulted' by wife's mug shot, husband says :: The SouthtownStar :: News
The police booking photo of alleged child killer Nour Hadid released Tuesday is an "insult against our religion," says Hadid's husband, Alaeddin.

Orland Park police detectives say the 26-year-old Muslim woman was treated as any other suspect in a murder probe would be, and they did not intend to humiliate her when they photographed

Nour Hadid is accused of beating her 2-year-old niece Bhia Hadid to death over four days at her home on the 9000 block of West 140th Street. The child had 55 separate bruises and was beaten "from head to toe," according to prosecutors, who say Hadid confessed
What an ass you are.

Are you fucking kidding me? do you REALLY THINK that no criminal has ever taken a mug shot with a beard and then shaved the damn thing off for the sake if disguise? You think no former-bearded criminal has ever avoided detection based on his lack of facial hair not matching a mug shot?

I guess it's all about the double standard... Sure, sure... like I said.. make them wear Yellow Crescents on their sleeves... Lord fucking knows it's always a matter of apples and oranges.

When they're wearing the burkha it would be impossible to identify them through looks making the whole thing a big waste of time, even if they didn't altar their appearance or even change burkhas.

And many criminals have avoided detection through plastic surgery, what the fuck is your point about beards?

Yeah people will slip through the cracks no matter what we do so we can only do reasonable things. Removing the burkha is reasonable because when they're wearing the burkha the whole thing becomes FUCKING USELESS.

If they shave their beard people MIGHT still be able to identify them. If they wear a burkha in a mugshot the chances of them being identified becomes 0.

And quit with your persecution slippery slope argument Godwin inducing BS. We're not treating Muslims differently, you do not get to wear something that conceals your face when you take a mugshot, no matter what (and before you even start, a beard qualifies as part of your face).

Last edited:
You have to forgive soggy, he isn't very bright. Plus, he doesn't like Jews otherwise he'd have been for shaving all perps for mug shots.

I'm liberal in some respects and I agree with your other points here whole heartedly ... so what's that about "some liberal"?

Because the only ones that will stick up for this woman's right to have her mug shot taken with a burka on is a member of the far left!

Really?

What "far left" person on this board disagrees with your position about this issue?

My guess is the only people who MIGHT disagree with you are islamic fundamentalists.

In your world POV, do you imagine THOSE people to be leftists?!

They're so freaking ULTRA-conservative they want to live in the 11th century!

I am sorry but this sensitivitye bullshit and trying to hide behind the 1st amendment is getting lame. If you don't like the rules then go to a country that will allow it. Mug shots in burkas do NO good. It defeats the purpose! Women in burkas all look the same! Just as women shouldn't be allowed to take a picture for their driver's license in a Burkas. I know some liberal douche bag is going to cry foul on this and preach the 1st amendment, because they no nothing about the long history of case law shaping the first amendment!

As a precursor to Shogtroll, in Orthodox Judaism a women is require (I believe) to cover her hair. Nevertheless, I would be 100% against a Orthodox's Jews refusal to remove her veil.

Also if she didn't want to have a picture taken without her burka on, then maybe she should have murdered her neice!

Islam 'insulted' by wife's mug shot, husband says :: The SouthtownStar :: News
The police booking photo of alleged child killer Nour Hadid released Tuesday is an "insult against our religion," says Hadid's husband, Alaeddin.

Orland Park police detectives say the 26-year-old Muslim woman was treated as any other suspect in a murder probe would be, and they did not intend to humiliate her when they photographed

Nour Hadid is accused of beating her 2-year-old niece Bhia Hadid to death over four days at her home on the 9000 block of West 140th Street. The child had 55 separate bruises and was beaten "from head to toe," according to prosecutors, who say Hadid confessed
What an ass you are.

From you I will take that as a compliment! :tongue:

I'm liberal in some respects and I agree with your other points here whole heartedly ... so what's that about "some liberal"?

Because the only ones that will stick up for this woman's right to have her mug shot taken with a burka on is a member of the far left!

Really?

What "far left" person on this board disagrees with your position about this issue?

My guess is the only people who MIGHT disagree with you are islamic fundamentalists.

In your world POV, do you imagine THOSE people to be leftists?!

They're so freaking ULTRA-conservative they want to live in the 11th century!

Let's see, Shogun a far leftist douche bag is sticking up for her.
Kalam a muslim (but hardly a muslim fundamentalist) is not!

Muslim fundamentalists don't think women have any rights anyway ... yes I did just said that.

I think Ravi said it best in that Shogun is just projecting his hatred for practicing Jews, otherwise he would have said make everyone with a beard shave them.

Muslim fundamentalists don't think women have any rights anyway ... yes I did just said that.

I think Ravi said it best in that Shogun is just projecting his hatred for practicing Jews, otherwise he would have said make everyone with a beard shave them.

I think you're getting his message wrong.

He compared making Muslims take off the burkha to making Jews shave a beard. They both have them for religious reasons.

Now I think the comparison is really stupid, but I don't see anything to make me think Shogun has something against Jews.

I think you're getting his message wrong.

He compared making Muslims take off the burkha to making Jews shave a beard. They both have them for religious reasons.

Now I think the comparison is really stupid, but I don't see anything to make me think Shogun has something against Jews.

Methinks you need to read more of Shoguns rantings on the subject of Jews ...

I think Shogun is being his usual hyper sensitive self. And if you think the ACLU won't take her side of this you are kidding yourself.

Forum List

Back