Kill a Child in Cold Blood = Cool; Get your mug shot with no Burka on = BadOffensive

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by GHook93, Apr 10, 2009.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    I am sorry but this sensitivitye bullshit and trying to hide behind the 1st amendment is getting lame. If you don't like the rules then go to a country that will allow it. Mug shots in burkas do NO good. It defeats the purpose! Women in burkas all look the same! Just as women shouldn't be allowed to take a picture for their driver's license in a Burkas. I know some liberal douche bag is going to cry foul on this and preach the 1st amendment, because they no nothing about the long history of case law shaping the first amendment!

As a precursor to Shogtroll, in Orthodox Judaism a women is require (I believe) to cover her hair. Nevertheless, I would be 100% against a Orthodox's Jews refusal to remove her veil.

Also if she didn't want to have a picture taken without her burka on, then maybe she should have murdered her neice!

Islam 'insulted' by wife's mug shot, husband says :: The SouthtownStar :: News

2. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    I'm liberal in some respects and I agree with your other points here whole heartedly ... so what's that about "some liberal"?

3. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    Because the only ones that will stick up for this woman's right to have her mug shot taken with a burka on is a member of the far left!

4. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    I am sure at least one on the far right would as well. The problem is this:

When do we sacrifice the right to freedom of religion? I see it as that freedom ends when you surrender all other rights by breaking the law or if that right also infringes on your ability to keep the law. Most religions have this worked out already, it's sad that theirs hasn't yet. However it's not really a "left/right" issue, as with all religious issues.

5. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,870
    ahh shut the fuck up....you cant state in the op what you think liberals will defend...i dont see anyone defending this bitch's right to do shit....personally i dont think liberal or conservative has a damn thing to do with common fucking sense, do you? or do you assume that you and your ilk are the only ones with fucking common sense? makes you rather look like the dumbass now doesnt it?

sadly this bitch like all those other bitches who kill their kids will get a smack on the wrist...and i assure you i can rattle off women of all cultures and religions who got slaps on the wrist for murder...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,870
    not you kitten the op

7. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Dude, just go find yourself an arab toddler or a pregnant muslim to shoot in the fucking face already.

8. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    Calm down pal! Its not about baby killers, its about people saying she should have a constitutional right to have her mug shot taken with a burka on.

Right from the article CAIR and Muslims are coming to her cause:
    First you can see the nuns face in the her costume
    Second, yes should would take it off

Next for the leftist comment! You don't live in Chicago, you didn't have to hear some of the leftist comments on radio and TV. People from the left were all saying the same thing, you adhor what she did, but she still has first amendment rights to practice her religion and they should have respected that. I drove me nutz! Stollingbones I see you went on the personal attack instead of really saying what you believe on the subject. So fuck you old man!

9. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,870
    first...i am a woman...2nd it does not matter where one lives...drivers licenses are not a priveledge its a right...and you have to satisfy conditions to enjoy that right...ie. having a photo on your license that is easily seen as you..as far as mug shots...when does the alledged criminal determine how they pose for a mug shot...i remember tom delays mug shot being just like the local crack heads...delay was dressed better but other than that....i see no reason for anyone to have on a burka...as far as nuns..many nuns do not wear the traditions habits and less face it...you are correct a nun's habit does not cover her face nor prevent her from being idenified..

as for the liberal comments they are simply uncalled for...i dont care if you live where liberals are annoying..i live in a republican uber conservative county fuck em...i am not gonna let them color everything i do or post...

and again i am a woman

10. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    we should probably shave off the beards of orthodox jews for mugshots next...

oh what is that? THAT would be antisemitism? :thup: