Kill a Child in Cold Blood = Cool; Get your mug shot with no Burka on = BadOffensive

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I am sorry but this sensitivitye bullshit and trying to hide behind the 1st amendment is getting lame. If you don't like the rules then go to a country that will allow it. Mug shots in burkas do NO good. It defeats the purpose! Women in burkas all look the same! Just as women shouldn't be allowed to take a picture for their driver's license in a Burkas. I know some liberal douche bag is going to cry foul on this and preach the 1st amendment, because they no nothing about the long history of case law shaping the first amendment!

As a precursor to Shogtroll, in Orthodox Judaism a women is require (I believe) to cover her hair. Nevertheless, I would be 100% against a Orthodox's Jews refusal to remove her veil.

Also if she didn't want to have a picture taken without her burka on, then maybe she should have murdered her neice!

Islam 'insulted' by wife's mug shot, husband says :: The SouthtownStar :: News
The police booking photo of alleged child killer Nour Hadid released Tuesday is an "insult against our religion," says Hadid's husband, Alaeddin.

Orland Park police detectives say the 26-year-old Muslim woman was treated as any other suspect in a murder probe would be, and they did not intend to humiliate her when they photographed

Nour Hadid is accused of beating her 2-year-old niece Bhia Hadid to death over four days at her home on the 9000 block of West 140th Street. The child had 55 separate bruises and was beaten "from head to toe," according to prosecutors, who say Hadid confessed

I'm liberal in some respects and I agree with your other points here whole heartedly ... so what's that about "some liberal"?

I'm liberal in some respects and I agree with your other points here whole heartedly ... so what's that about "some liberal"?

Because the only ones that will stick up for this woman's right to have her mug shot taken with a burka on is a member of the far left!

Because the only ones that will stick up for this woman's right to have her mug shot taken with a burka on is a member of the far left!

I am sure at least one on the far right would as well. The problem is this:

When do we sacrifice the right to freedom of religion? I see it as that freedom ends when you surrender all other rights by breaking the law or if that right also infringes on your ability to keep the law. Most religions have this worked out already, it's sad that theirs hasn't yet. However it's not really a "left/right" issue, as with all religious issues.

ahh shut the fuck up....you cant state in the op what you think liberals will defend...i dont see anyone defending this bitch's right to do shit....personally i dont think liberal or conservative has a damn thing to do with common fucking sense, do you? or do you assume that you and your ilk are the only ones with fucking common sense? makes you rather look like the dumbass now doesnt it?

sadly this bitch like all those other bitches who kill their kids will get a smack on the wrist...and i assure you i can rattle off women of all cultures and religions who got slaps on the wrist for murder...

Dude, just go find yourself an arab toddler or a pregnant muslim to shoot in the fucking face already.

ahh shut the fuck up....you cant state in the op what you think liberals will defend...i dont see anyone defending this bitch's right to do shit....personally i dont think liberal or conservative has a damn thing to do with common fucking sense, do you? or do you assume that you and your ilk are the only ones with fucking common sense? makes you rather look like the dumbass now doesnt it?

sadly this bitch like all those other bitches who kill their kids will get a smack on the wrist...and i assure you i can rattle off women of all cultures and religions who got slaps on the wrist for murder...

Calm down pal! Its not about baby killers, its about people saying she should have a constitutional right to have her mug shot taken with a burka on.

Right from the article CAIR and Muslims are coming to her cause:
Dr. Mohammed Sahloul, chairman of the Council of Islamic Organizations of Chicago, said that while police should follow the usual procedures with all defendants, "they should respect the modesty of the accused."

Muslim women are allowed to wear hijabs in photos for their state IDs.

"If it's for the purposes of identification and they cover in public, then that's going to be more effective in identifying them anyway," he said.

Former chairman Kareem Irfan said, "It's particularly humiliating because she appears to be in her underwear.

"I don't condone what she's alleged to have done.

"But if it was a nun accused of these crimes, would they treat her the same way?"
First you can see the nuns face in the her costume
Second, yes should would take it off

Next for the leftist comment! You don't live in Chicago, you didn't have to hear some of the leftist comments on radio and TV. People from the left were all saying the same thing, you adhor what she did, but she still has first amendment rights to practice her religion and they should have respected that. I drove me nutz! Stollingbones I see you went on the personal attack instead of really saying what you believe on the subject. So fuck you old man!

first...i am a woman...2nd it does not matter where one lives...drivers licenses are not a priveledge its a right...and you have to satisfy conditions to enjoy that right...ie. having a photo on your license that is easily seen as you..as far as mug shots...when does the alledged criminal determine how they pose for a mug shot...i remember tom delays mug shot being just like the local crack heads...delay was dressed better but other than that....i see no reason for anyone to have on a burka...as far as nuns..many nuns do not wear the traditions habits and less face it...you are correct a nun's habit does not cover her face nor prevent her from being idenified..

as for the liberal comments they are simply uncalled for...i dont care if you live where liberals are annoying..i live in a republican uber conservative county fuck em...i am not gonna let them color everything i do or post...

and again i am a woman

we should probably shave off the beards of orthodox jews for mugshots next...

oh what is that? THAT would be antisemitism? :thup:

Next for the leftist comment! You don't live in Chicago, you didn't have to hear some of the leftist comments on radio and TV. People from the left were all saying the same thing, you adhor what she did, but she still has first amendment rights to practice her religion and they should have respected that. I drove me nutz! Stollingbones I see you went on the personal attack instead of really saying what you believe on the subject. So fuck you old man!

No need to address the rest since we already establish an agreement there. However, I will address this "leftist media" point you are trying to make. Have you neglected to recall the shift of almost all left leaning sources with any credibility beyond that of "FOX" news moving to the internet? As I said, there are kooks on both sides, and kooks tend to be the loudest. Also, media will always sensationalize based on the demograph of the area to lure in more viewers/listeners/readers, they can never be used as credible sources for the views of any one group and in all seriousness should not be a source of any facts unless they offer both sides of any argument equal time to state their opinions. This is why I am so annoyed by our American Idol society these days, we need to say enough is enough.

we should probably shave off the beards of orthodox jews for mugshots next...

oh what is that? THAT would be antisemitism? :thup:

No, it would be counterproductive to the mug shots. Beards are a natural trait, one that is often used to describe people when their other traits are too close to call. So if they frequently wear a beard the mug shot takers like having them as a defining trait since they only cover a part of the face that is pretty generic.

the exact same thing can be said about the traditional, cultural and personal choice to wear a burka. Funny how selective standards seem to be.

we should probably just go ahead and make them wear crescent moons on their sleeves... give em identification tattoos..

Last edited:
the exact same thing can be said about the traditional, cultural and personal choice to wear a burka. Funny how selective standards seem to be.

Something so easily altered cannot be compared to a beard. I covers almost everything, all any such mug shot could show is the eye color, one of many traits used to identify perps.

Something so easily altered cannot be compared to a beard. I covers almost everything, all any such mug shot could show is the eye color, one of many traits used to identify perps.

.....because a beard can NEVER be altered!

:lol:

:cuckoo:

Like I said.. fuckit.. let's go ahead and herd them into concentrated labor camps too. Who the hell do THEY think THEY are anyway?

Ummm ... doesn't wearing a burka in the photo kinda negate the purpose of a mug shot?

Like I said.. fuckit.. let's go ahead and herd them into concentrated labor camps too. Who the hell do THEY think THEY are anyway?

Think on more lines than the vertical.

You get a much better idea of a persons facial features and overall structure from a picture of a bearded man than you do from a woman wearing a burka.

ETA: Actually with a burka you get no real idea at all.

Huh?

Forum List

Back