Kids Sing For Health Care On CNN

Hmmm........ For those of us that believe health care in a wealthy nation is a reasonable right, it doesn't seem that ridicouos for children to sing for health care. Especially if they have none. After all, one small nation sang it's way to freedom.

Old Rocks - CNN jumped the shark.

That display was deplorable!
Not quite.

They didn't make it over the impoundment and have bee devouered by the shark.

This little stunt is positively repugnant.

Hmmm........ For those of us that believe health care in a wealthy nation is a reasonable right, it doesn't seem that ridicouos for children to sing for health care. Especially if they have none. After all, one small nation sang it's way to freedom.

You can believe in the tooth fairy too for all I care... it does not, however, give you the right to money under your pillow at the expense of another person's earnings because of your silly belief

What, in the name of Sam Hill, is a "reasonable right"?!? :eusa_eh:

He has to resort to touch-feely visions and emotion to try and win this argument

Oh for crying out loud!

They won't read the damn bill, they won't post the damn bill . . . but they'll be happy freakin' campers that all the children sing about the damn bill. :mad:

MM is right about the race thing. Where are all those who cry 'racism' every time someone even thinks that Obama's latest is anything but the greatest?

Goebbels would be envious of Obamalot.

That is shameful! Is obama proud of this propaganda? Using children that want to be on TV and sing abnd be in the limelight, is shameful. CNN has no shame

Oh and BTW, where are the white kids? I see that they will use inner city black children for a free commercial, pimping children for political purposes is the most disgusting thing I have seen concerning this healthscare scam

Obama reminds me of a pimp. The MSM, is his prostitutes

Well... that is cultural manipulation of the first order.

We're dealing with a group of people who are determined to strip the US from it's constitutional moorings; they're determined, they're vicious and they're as real as it gets.

What you see in that little chorus is what is being brought up to be the next generation of true believing communists... Cute as they may appear... those little feet will be filling the boots that will be seeking out your necks in 20 odd years...

That is shameful! Is obama proud of this propaganda? Using children that want to be on TV and sing abnd be in the limelight, is shameful. CNN has no shame

Oh and BTW, where are the white kids? I see that they will use inner city black children for a free commercial, pimping children for political purposes is the most disgusting thing I have seen concerning this healthscare scam

Obama reminds me of a pimp. The MSM, is his prostitutes

What do you mean "IS HE PROUD"? Of course he is. Anything about him that makes it to the public from tomorrows leaders and this countries future is a HUGE boost to his overblown ego. He loves this shit!!! I'm surprised he hasn't invited that group of youngsters over for a beer and a smoke.

Being that those kids were in a private school, I bet each and everyone of them were nicely covered with healthcare insurance, Old Rocks.

Being that those kids were in a private school, I bet each and everyone of them were nicely covered with healthcare insurance, Old Rocks.

Yes indeed - and from quite wealthy families...

CNN (Communist News Network)?? My God,are they still calling themselves a "News" Network? They really do resemble Goebbels as far as Media propaganda goes. Or one of North Korea's State-run "News" channels. Pretty pathetic stuff at this point.

Anything they say it is! Even if the right already exists!

Anything they say it is! Even if the right already exists!

Or doesn't...
indifferent0005.gif

Never seen anything more jive ass RACIST in my life, and a GLOWING display of the double standard when putting racism on display by the liberals.
What's racist about it?

IS this to imply that there needs to be a sound basis in reasoning for someone to actually project the charge of racism?

Be careful here Sis... as to force such a notion, you're going to be undermining the entire defense of the Hussein regime.

Oh for crying out loud!

They won't read the damn bill, they won't post the damn bill . . . but they'll be happy freakin' campers that all the children sing about the damn bill. :mad:

MM is right about the race thing. Where are all those who cry 'racism' every time someone even thinks that Obama's latest is anything but the greatest?

You know the bill is posted online, right? It has been for quite a while now.

Never seen anything more jive ass RACIST in my life, and a GLOWING display of the double standard when putting racism on display by the liberals.
What's racist about it?

A 100%, jive dancin', all BLACK, boyz to men wanna be's bunch, singing their praises for their BLACK messiah's agenda.

You just like to make people have to point out the obvious.

Last edited:
What's racist about it?

IS this to imply that there needs to be a sound basis in reasoning for someone to actually project the charge of racism?

Be careful here Sis... as to force such a notion, you're going to be undermining the entire defense of the Hussein regime.
So you don't know either.

What's racist about it?

A 100%, jive dancin', all BLACK, boyz to men wanna be's bunch, singing their praises for their BLACK messiah's agenda.

You just like to make people have to point out the obvious.
Oh, of course. You've actually become retarded.

Forum List

Back